Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Dailanie
Than you, so is yours! emotion_bigheart

They were okay, just filled with me getting sick and a certain lack of festivity LOL

I've been busy with my avis the past week or so. Bunch of new avis in my archive. c:

Oh no! Getting sick sucks. I hope you feel better. :c

I spent a few days down at my grandma's house over christmas. She doesn't have a router (just a modem) so I had to use my phone as a wifi hotspot in order to use my laptop. I blew through almost all of my data plan in two days. lol

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

honey` mustard
Dailanie
Than you, so is yours! emotion_bigheart

They were okay, just filled with me getting sick and a certain lack of festivity LOL

I've been busy with my avis the past week or so. Bunch of new avis in my archive. c:

Oh no! Getting sick sucks. I hope you feel better. :c

I spent a few days down at my grandma's house over christmas. She doesn't have a router (just a modem) so I had to use my phone as a wifi hotspot in order to use my laptop. I blew through almost all of my data plan in two days. lol
Yeah I saw! I love your checkmate blue one especially c:

Thank yooou~

Same, staying with my Gran in Aussie with no internet access at all xD It got so boring at some points rolleyes

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Dailanie

Thank yooou~

Same, staying with my Gran in Aussie with no internet access at all xD It got so boring at some points rolleyes

emotion_kirakira

Ah, ouch. :c

Honestly, I'd be fine so long as I had access to a mobile network and a power outlet so I can read on my phone. lol

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

honey` mustard
Dailanie

Thank yooou~

emotion_kirakira

Ah, ouch. :c

Honestly, I'd be fine so long as I had access to a mobile network and a power outlet so I can read on my phone. lol
Exactly! Luckily I had my kindle, but it would have been nice to be able to check in with people once in a while :L

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Dailanie
Exactly! Luckily I had my kindle, but it would have been nice to be able to check in with people once in a while :L

I wanna get a kindle but I've grown so accustomed to reading fanfics and having so many different ones being updated all the time that it just feels weird to read normal books now. lol

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

honey` mustard
Dailanie

I wanna get a kindle but I've grown so accustomed to reading fanfics and having so many different ones being updated all the time that it just feels weird to read normal books now. lol
Haha understandable xD
Kindles are so useful for traveling book lovers. Forever indebted to it LOL

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Dailanie
Haha understandable xD
Kindles are so useful for traveling book lovers. Forever indebted to it LOL

I bet. If I got one, though, I'd want the black and white one because of how amazing its battery life is between recharges.

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Ugh I really want that Tricky Vixen item but I can't afford to buy gcash and I just know that it's going to be sold out by the time I'm paid on Thursday... emotion_facepalm

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

honey` mustard
Ugh I really want that Tricky Vixen item but I can't afford to buy gcash and I just know that it's going to be sold out by the time I'm paid on Thursday... emotion_facepalm
Tricky Vixen is cute as hell o:
Aww how expensive is it getting in the MP?

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Dailanie
Tricky Vixen is cute as hell o:
Aww how expensive is it getting in the MP?

Last time I checked, LBP was 120b and there were around 300 or so of them left in stock in the cash shop. confused

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

This new RIG... emotion_drool

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

honey` mustard
This new RIG... emotion_drool
Honeeeeeeeeey ;w;
I miss you!!!

honey spice's Honey Bun