Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweet or Salty?

Sweet! 0.64071856287425 64.1% [ 107 ]
Salty! 0.35928143712575 35.9% [ 60 ]
Total Votes:[ 167 ]

Fluffy Bunny

-Technicolored Unicorns-
lolz.... I just feel weird using Craig's List sometimes. Some stuff on there looks really fishy.

I think thats part of my problem. I picked a specific major so it limits the jobs I can get.
Though I keep thinking I should go back and get like a business or communications degree.
Yeah you have to really be careful with it.
And sometimes the replies you get are like WTF are they smoking? o___O

I sometimes babysit and if the parent doesn't want to meet in a public place
I decline right away or just don't respond. Creepers..

I'm really thankful my major gives a variety of options. You really should consider
going back if you're having a difficult time. Some jobs are just in decline right now.

Questionable Lunatic

usaginano
-Technicolored Unicorns-
lolz.... I just feel weird using Craig's List sometimes. Some stuff on there looks really fishy.

I think thats part of my problem. I picked a specific major so it limits the jobs I can get.
Though I keep thinking I should go back and get like a business or communications degree.
Yeah you have to really be careful with it.
And sometimes the replies you get are like WTF are they smoking? o___O

I sometimes babysit and if the parent doesn't want to meet in a public place
I decline right away or just don't respond. Creepers..

I'm really thankful my major gives a variety of options. You really should consider
going back if you're having a difficult time. Some jobs are just in decline right now.

lolz.... so true.

That they are. The other thing is with design, everyone wants you to have experience. Its just impossible to get that experience.

Married Kitten

-Technicolored Unicorns-

Oh I love old Scooby.
I have one on DVD I used to wait to watch on tv forever.
Scooby Doo and the Ghoul School.
I used to love the little girl ghouls.

Questionable Lunatic

PengiiPop
-Technicolored Unicorns-

Oh I love old Scooby.

My favs are either Witches Ghost cause I love the Hex Girls or Zombie Island, that is the best one.

Married Kitten

-Technicolored Unicorns-
PengiiPop
-Technicolored Unicorns-

Oh I love old Scooby.

My favs are either Witches Ghost cause I love the Hex Girls or Zombie Island, that is the best one.

Some of the newer ones are good. But I love a lot of older ones.
Like where they mixed other shows. 3 stooges and Addams Family.

Im kinda bummed out...A friend just told me she regrets keeping me on
her friends list because she thinks I throw tantrums for like...not getting
things, and I don't really...care? I mean, its Gaia.

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
i figured out who unadded me.

Aged Pumpkin

-Technicolored Unicorns-
Cao
YamiTyger

Here you go. tektek.
I'm game for basically any hair/any colour. I would love for the outfit to have the ports in it. Cx
You basically know what I like for my style?

Cao has ports?
Mhm. Have you not noticed? Cx
I traded almost everything worth anything that I had to get them, oh, about a year ago? They're my "dream" item here on Gaia, so I'm happy with having them.
I would like to eventually get my DTail back though. XD

Aged Pumpkin

BONUS.
I think I actually have a decent avvie for this year's Halloween. C:

Aged Genius

armadillodreamer
Sakeyru
armadillodreamer
Sakeyru
armadillodreamer

Ohmigosh really?!?! I had no idea you were so close, congratulations!

Why thank you very much! And yes in a few months If I wanted I could start off as a general practitioner.But I'm yet to pick up a branch to specialize in.I will take either orthopedics,general surgery or internal medicine.

I also plan to take the USMLE and eventually settle down in the United States.But that's still a lot later.

Can you choose after a rotation in each? Just to see what it's really like day-to-day? Or have you already done that?

I think a lot of people come to the US with medical degrees. Either that, or my insurance loves Indian and Chinese doctors.

I've already done that.And they are the ones I think I'd love to do.

And yes.There's lots of Indian's going to the States to practice.Mostly because its stable and is an easy earning life as compared to when you practice in India.Since most doctors here have their own private practice(unlike in US) its almost impossible to settle in a developed city because the city already has established and more experienced doctors.The only choice then remains for a newbie doc is to either practice in a rural setting where he'll never really earn big,or go abroad.

That's interesting. Even in a field like surgery, a doctor would still have their own private practice instead of working for a hospital?

I can see why you wouldn't want to practice in a rural setting. We also have the problem in the United States where it is difficult to get good medical care in some areas because the population density is so low that it just can't attract strong medical professionals. One exception is if there's a university with a strong medical program.

Surgeons start free lancing at hospitals because they cant build their own obviously.They also start their private practice(during the evenings 5-10 PM).But eventually they have their own private setup,once they make enough money.The main reason why many doctors don't free lance and prefer private practice is because the money involved in freelancing is pretty less.By doing a private practice not only do you earn more money(over time) but you also earn a good name for yourself.And name is a BIG thing here.

You can practice in a rural setting.But the lifestyle standard is extremely low.When I say low I mean no water,no internet.Those are the kind of problems we face here in an Indian rural setting.
And for a doctor from a well-to-do family to practice in such a place after spending a large amounts of money and putting in insanely long years into studying...I personally feel its criminal. sweatdrop

Its not fair for the rural areas,but it isint fair for us either.We'd prefer to then go abroad to a more developed nation and work there and have a better life instead.

Economists call this Brain Drain~

Blessed Giver

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
It's nice to see that the thread is still active ^^ Even with the charity shutting down, I can tell that you guys will keep the thread alive due to your joy.

Questionable Lunatic

Raven Cpu
It's nice to see that the thread is still active ^^ Even with the charity shutting down, I can tell that you guys will keep the thread alive due to your joy.

You know we would never let Uto die, Raven.

Questionable Lunatic

PengiiPop
-Technicolored Unicorns-
PengiiPop
-Technicolored Unicorns-

Oh I love old Scooby.

Some of the newer ones are good. But I love a lot of older ones.
Like where they mixed other shows. 3 stooges and Addams Family.

Im kinda bummed out...A friend just told me she regrets keeping me on
her friends list because she thinks I throw tantrums for like...not getting
things, and I don't really...care? I mean, its Gaia.

I havent seen many of the newer ones. But part of that is that Im not a big fan of the New Scooby Doo.

My favorites were always the old episodes where they had the guest stars. Those were always the best ones.

People are crazy. Its a flippin site for goodness sake. Why not have fun.
Plus it is disappointing sometimes when you cant get somewhere.

Questionable Lunatic

Cao
-Technicolored Unicorns-
Cao
YamiTyger

Here you go. tektek.
I'm game for basically any hair/any colour. I would love for the outfit to have the ports in it. Cx
You basically know what I like for my style?

Cao has ports?
Mhm. Have you not noticed? Cx
I traded almost everything worth anything that I had to get them, oh, about a year ago? They're my "dream" item here on Gaia, so I'm happy with having them.
I would like to eventually get my DTail back though. XD

No.... I hadnt... sweatdrop

I would eventually like ports, but I really want mini wings.
I should see what item I could buy next with my offer, since I pretty much consolidated my offer to get my d.tail.
Who knows, maybe I could afford some other better item.

Questionable Lunatic

Ok..... Im looking for a few opinions.

I just updated my offer for mini wings and its around 85m.
Its a d.tail and a few other things.

Should I try to get some better item with my offer or should I invest in some Nov. 03 scarves?

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Raven Cpu
It's nice to see that the thread is still active ^^ Even with the charity shutting down, I can tell that you guys will keep the thread alive due t o your joy.
half of us have been regs here for so long that we dont care about the donations part. we only talk to each other here. ive stsrted trying to make new homes but being here since 06 aint easy finding a new place.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff