Sweet! 0.64071856287425 64.1% [ 107 ]
Salty! 0.35928143712575 35.9% [ 60 ]
Total Votes:[ 167 ]

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
gonna go to bed have a long day 2morrow night everyone.

Hot Firestarter

harvesting is boring sweatdrop

Hot Firestarter

Elementis_Dragon
gonna go to bed have a long day 2morrow night everyone.
good night

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
AstronomyGirl
Ellili
I have to stay at my moms tonight. I was gunna cook here and such and head home tomorrow that's not possible. No shaving for 4 days cruel worlddd. :# at least im getting laundry done. I got Oreo pie I had a shitty day and thought I deserved a pie I had to push a car . I got dill chips I think I'll watch avengers again

Oreo pie, chips and a good movie are a good way to end off any bad day. Hope tomorrow goes better for you.
oh today I get the pasta.

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
I hate hospitals and needles im about to see a big a** one go in my moms spine

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
  • Planetary Technician 150
Cao
I'm not sure how much snow is supposed to fall overnight. But the chinook is definitely gone.

Indeed.
It didn't snow very much down in the SE end of the city. Just a light dusting. Though all the trees and grass are covered in a really pretty layer of frost snow.

Aged Genius

Ellili
Sakeyru
Ellili
Sakeyru
Ellili
thats true all my exe didn't even look even semi cute to others but I loved them.

And If you have issues in life dont expect a man with none to walk into yours and help you out.Life is always only fair,you will get what you can give.even if you do find a guy with no baggage,later on in life he will have some,even more than you.thats when youll be required for him.So dont expect a perfect guy
I don't I haven't dated again in 2 years because truthfully im amazed I am still alive most days.

Still alive most days? eek
I have horrid depression

horrid depression? eek

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
Ellili

Yay pasta!
I also had pasta for dinner. All that talk of pasta yesterday had my craving it so I made some when I got home from work. whee

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Sakeyru
Ellili
Sakeyru
Ellili
Sakeyru
Ellili
thats true all my exe didn't even look even semi cute to others but I loved them.

And If you have issues in life dont expect a man with none to walk into yours and help you out.Life is always only fair,you will get what you can give.even if you do find a guy with no baggage,later on in life he will have some,even more than you.thats when youll be required for him.So dont expect a perfect guy
I don't I haven't dated again in 2 years because truthfully im amazed I am still alive most days.

Still alive most days? eek
I have horrid depression

horrid depression? eek
um I have been on meds since the 3rd 4th grade before that it was diets trying to fix me.

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
AstronomyGirl
Ellili

Yay pasta!
I also had pasta for dinner. All that talk of pasta yesterday had my craving it so I made some when I got home from work. whee
lol sorry. I'm making it tonight.

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
Ellili

cool.
I made extra pasta last night so I brought some for lunch today. Plus for dinner I'm going out, probably to East Side Marios, where I can get more pasta if I'm not tired of it by then. whee I'm getting my pasta fix for the next while.

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
AstronomyGirl
Ellili

cool.
I made extra pasta last night so I brought some for lunch today. Plus for dinner I'm going out, probably to East Side Marios, where I can get more pasta if I'm not tired of it by then. whee I'm getting my pasta fix for the next while.
oh im making it for my sister now too.

Aged Pumpkin

I think I jinxed myself; I had to scrape at least a cm off of my windows today; it took almost 15 minutes (which is a long time, ocnsidering it usually takes me only 1).

Also, ice scraping should be considered exercise.

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Cao
I think I jinxed myself; I had to scrape at least a cm off of my windows today; it took almost 15 minutes (which is a long time, ocnsidering it usually takes me only 1).

luls probably.

My nephew is watching Rudolph for the first time. 2 months old.

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
Cao

xd
Agreed. Unpacking boxes should also be considered exercise. Got 15 last night. More of my stuff my boyfriend mailed out to me. Took me like... an hour to open, rearrage, store and carry most of the boxes from the basement up to my room. I was getting tired and abit sweaty by the end. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff