Total Votes:[ 64 ]

Sweetest Waffles

kevin814
zatch_bell_is_cute
kevin814
zatch_bell_is_cute
Today has not been my day at all.
What happened?

I have had several bad days in a row so I don't really remember what happened on what day. sweatdrop
=( You always have the worst luck with bad days in a row. It gets better, just hang on until it does. You've got people who care and who will listen!

My days have been getting better but now my Grandma is sick with a nasty cold and having the bad days. sad

Sweetest Waffles

OMG! RUFUS IS SO FREAKING CUTE AS TOOTHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
zatch_bell_is_cute
kevin814
sorry.... *sobs and mops the choco-floor*

Oh my are you aware that you are crying whip cream?
You callin me fat now too? *cried more and sprays whip cream everywhere*

7,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
zatch_bell_is_cute
kevin814
Yeah, and it doesn't help that ~85% of it is commuters. There is no campus life after 5pm. People have classes until 9-10pm but there aren't any events that draw attention.

Nothing wrong with a commuter school. My guess is they want that image to fade so they can start charging more.
Lol isn't that the truth. They've raised tuition every year of the last 4 years.

7,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
zatch_bell_is_cute
kevin814
Clearly they don't love me enough to learn the violin or piano. I'm soooo unloved T-T dramallama

I feel your pain. So cruel they will not learn a classical instrument and stay up all night playing music so you can sleep.
The nerve of my loved ones stressed sweatdrop

7,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
zatch_bell_is_cute
kevin814
If I got one, I'd always be in it. That sounds so nice! Especially here. It's been so cold lately...

It is so icky here lately. Lots and lots of rain.
Better than frost on your windshield...I lost my mind.

7,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
zatch_bell_is_cute
kevin814

*sniffles* Y-you do? But I'm still a freak. A freaky pumpkin freak.

Have you not heard being normal is over rated and boring?
I guess. Normal doesnt sound like fun anyway.

7,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
zatch_bell_is_cute
kevin814
Why do people think they have to be rude to get what they want? That isn't how you should treat people anyway! What jerks.

That's so mean! All you want is a picture. It's not like you asked for his left leg or everything he owned. It's a picture for Pete's sake. Why does he have to be so cruel?

I have no clue but I sure as heck was not about to enable them to be rude to me.

If it is something that takes time then my dad feels like it is a big hassle. I wrote to my uncle the other day asking him for a picture. I have not seen him in years but I am hoping him or his wife will send me a picture.
Darn right!

How frustrating. I hope your uncle or aunt are nice enough to do it for you.

7,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
zatch_bell_is_cute
kevin814

Oh wow, they do have some awesome decorations. I just saw the inflatable dragon O.o Too bad they are so dang expensive...

The dragon is not that expensive. My grandparents almost bought it. A hundred dollars at Lowes but now they are sold out.
Well, dang expensive for me. razz I'm not exactly rolling in the real money... sweatdrop

7,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
zatch_bell_is_cute
kevin814
He obviously had something wrong with him. No one who is mentally okay just walks up to someone to hurt their feelings.

Other people around started looking at me and I was just standing there like "what?" If I saw someone do that to someone else I would say something.
Why do people just sit around and watch it happen? I'm sorry that a crummy guy was such a jerk to you. cry

7,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
zatch_bell_is_cute
kevin814
[SarcasmLevel=9]i LOOOOOOVE paperwork [/sarcasm] I'll have to get Hocus Pocus from the store. I love that movie on Halloween

I am bummed I am not seeing my favorite Halloween shows on tv this year. No Munsters and usually Cartoon Network puts out old Scooby stuff that you cannot see any other time of the year. Like the13 Ghosts of Scooby, I love that one.
I really like the 13 Ghosts of Scooby. It's one of my favorite movies with him.

7,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
zatch_bell_is_cute
kevin814
zatch_bell_is_cute
kevin814
zatch_bell_is_cute
Did you see my new signature? I actually did work hard on it and once I was finished I thought of other stuff I should have done but I had no time to change it. I hope you do not mind that I used your avi without asking. sweatdrop
I did just see it. It's wonderful! I'm glad that you used my avi. Thanks for making me booty-ful =) You look like you're ready for a ball. I'm only good at the Monster Mash though.

So does that mean on Halloween night I will have no Prince Charming to dance with me? sad
No, it just means I'll have to learn quick. You'll have to put up with my lack of practice, sorry...

Well I am a Princess and I have this nifty wand so perhaps I could enchant your shoes to be epic dancing shoes, what do you think?
Sounds like it could work. Give it a try!

7,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
zatch_bell_is_cute
kevin814
zatch_bell_is_cute
kevin814
zatch_bell_is_cute
Today has not been my day at all.
What happened?

I have had several bad days in a row so I don't really remember what happened on what day. sweatdrop
=( You always have the worst luck with bad days in a row. It gets better, just hang on until it does. You've got people who care and who will listen!

My days have been getting better but now my Grandma is sick with a nasty cold and having the bad days. sad
ahhhh. That's no good! Hope that things get better fr her and no one else gets sick.

7,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
zatch_bell_is_cute
OMG! RUFUS IS SO FREAKING CUTE AS TOOTHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They did a really good job on that transformation!

Sweetest Waffles

kevin814
zatch_bell_is_cute
kevin814
sorry.... *sobs and mops the choco-floor*

Oh my are you aware that you are crying whip cream?
You callin me fat now too? *cried more and sprays whip cream everywhere*

What? I never used that word or any word that was close to that word. *is showered in whip cream* My Princess Dress.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff