Welcome to Gaia! ::

NeNe Harumi
[the meek puppet]
[oh wow, do you have a due date for when you will start donating? xD anywho...this may be odd, but i havent ever really gotten anything froma charity, arent they suposeed to help people? ive been to many, and i never met a person in one that had gotten donated to...]
well..you've got to remember the vast majority of people on gaia
maybe it hasn't happened for YOU as yet..but it has happened for others
there are so many people on gaia and so many people questing that charities are really getting flooded with requests 3nodding
[yes i know, but its odd, there are like, 12k page charities, and they gave away like 3 items, one was a AFk, and the other 2 were cheap items...]
Fwooosh. Are there any requirements to filling out a form, or no?
hello everybody blaugh
[the meek puppet]
Ami Rinnu
[the meek puppet]
[oh wow, do you have a due date for when you will start donating? xD anywho...this may be odd, but i havent ever really gotten anything froma charity, arent they suposeed to help people? ive been to many, and i never met a person in one that had gotten donated to...]

No, its just that I dont have much gold to give away at the moment. 3nodding I'll help you out. ^^ I dont know how much, but I'll try my best!
[oh wow, waht a nice person!]

:O I think you have to be a nice person to own a charity. xd
NeNe Harumi
heh..i got them like a couple minutes after that time X.x;
i had gotten enough gold to get em at 90k and as soon as a final trade was complete..inflation hit gonk
i was lucky enough to get them right before the inflation of em became too great sweatdrop
[ya....that was before halloween wasnt it? anyway, theve almost tripled in price...]
BurrowedLurker
Fwooosh. Are there any requirements to filling out a form, or no?

not at the moment
Ami Rinnu
[the meek puppet]
Ami Rinnu
[the meek puppet]

No, its just that I dont have much gold to give away at the moment. 3nodding I'll help you out. ^^ I dont know how much, but I'll try my best!
[oh wow, waht a nice person!]

:O I think you have to be a nice person to own a charity. xd
[yes, but some of them are real jerks...]
Cool, then I'll put it on my 'things to do' list. *nodnod*
Name: lazymonkey1210
Questing for: baby seal slippers
Why I want a donation: there is no reason in particular except that i will be eternally grateful, and any help would be gratefully appreciated.
Why I deserve it: i have donated to others countless times even though i was questing. although i enjoyed helping out, i would like to just focus on my quest for the time being.
Anything else?: thanks so much for taking the time to read my post and consider me. ^_^
BurrowedLurker
Cool, then I'll put it on my 'things to do' list. *nodnod*

biggrin
:O We have a donater!
good luck <3
[ill be back in a little while, im gonna go out for breakfast..]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers