Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Lover

37,825 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Nebula Novice 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
User ImageAlways looking for Loki Anons!

User Image

Hello, one and all. I need a thread to contain my many quests and any assistance in these quests would be much appreciated. I will need tippers, DMS players, anons, and donators alike. Considering I like to work for my goal the top three are the most accepted. Donations are appreciated though! My quests can be viewed below! Scroll down further to see some Alchemy formulas I'm trying to complete!

I ALSO SELL SIGNS HERE!!!

User Image

"I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"User Image

Alien Lover

37,825 Points
  • Nebula Novice 100

Quests!!!

1. Forever Questing Angelic Rod User Image
2. Azrael based items!
3. MLP: Angel Bunny User Image

Remember this is just a quest list. Some items are not tradeable or giftable therefore I clearly will be earning those on my own!~

Dream Avatars!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ask me about which items I already have if you wish to assist!

User Image

"I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"User Image

Alien Lover

37,825 Points
  • Nebula Novice 100

Alchemy!!!

Currently questing all Cache's and send me any of your unwanted formulas or items! Check my wishlist for seemingly meager items, I may be needing them for alchemy!

Alien Lover

37,825 Points
  • Nebula Novice 100

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO HAS HELPED!!!

bump ❤️

Alien Lover

37,825 Points
  • Nebula Novice 100

heart

Alien Lover

37,825 Points
  • Nebula Novice 100

heart

Alien Lover

37,825 Points
  • Nebula Novice 100

heart

Alien Lover

37,825 Points
  • Nebula Novice 100

heart

Alien Lover

37,825 Points
  • Nebula Novice 100

heart

Commander in Chief

oO Puppet Master Oo

heart

Did you know that today is my birthday and that animals are going to take over Gaia and then you will all have to bow down before the animal overlords? Unless you are animals, in which case you will get extra cake. I'm excited for this! Have a birthday treat for animals! Byebye!

Alien Lover

37,825 Points
  • Nebula Novice 100
[NPC] President Diedrich
oO Puppet Master Oo

heart

Did you know that today is my birthday and that animals are going to take over Gaia and then you will all have to bow down before the animal overlords? Unless you are animals, in which case you will get extra cake. I'm excited for this! Have a birthday treat for animals! Byebye!

Thank you for stalking me and giving me this. XD

Commander in Chief

oO Puppet Master Oo
[NPC] President Diedrich
oO Puppet Master Oo

heart

Thank you for stalking me and giving me this. XD

Alien Lover

37,825 Points
  • Nebula Novice 100

heart

Commander in Chief

oO Puppet Master Oo

heart

Did you know that pugs eat about 926.4 lbs of crunchy peanut butter each year and that is why they sleep with their toungues out? It's true, I promise. Ok BYE!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff