Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should the focus of the charity be changed, since hackings are so infrequent now?

No. I think it should remain the same. 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 44 ]
Sure, why not? Something needs to be done with the gold and items. 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 55 ]
Total Votes:[ 99 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 573 574 575 > >> >>> »|

YAY! Another charity I can donate to. ^__^ im getting to really like this donating stuffs.
A) as a normal sample into an artauction thread
b) Inked... or traditional color as they wish

Devout Worshipper

Miss Mistress

YAY! Another charity I can donate to. ^__^ im getting to really like this donating stuffs.

Well, you and some of my other friends were my inspiration for this charity. I see you have recovered from your hacking.
I'm full of sugarplums...

Ok, thanks.

...and stupid metaphors.

Yes. And I was so greatful for the help I've been donating ever since. Hopefully I can help this charity out and others who were hacked also.

Devout Worshipper

Well, stay tuned for the art auction we will be having. Naraku will be posting the link to the auction thread.
Hey Shanra, can we have a.. cupcake auction?! : D Like customized cupcakes.. Fun. I make them sometimes.

Devout Worshipper

Pandalyn
Hey Shanra, can we have a.. cupcake auction?! : D Like customized cupcakes.. Fun. I make them sometimes.

I have to guess that you are kidding, because I have no idea how we would have a cupcake auction Pandalyn.
Shanra the Bard
Pandalyn

I have to guess that you are kidding, because I have no idea how we would have a cupcake auction Pandalyn.

surprised Actually, maybe not auction. I'm not kidding, they are drawings. o.o But if it's a silly idea you obviously don't have to do it.
Shanra the Bard
Pandalyn

I think she is talking about digital cupcakes...I hope she is talking about digital cupcakes.

Devout Worshipper

I have never heard of digital cupcakes, so PM me about it both of you and explain it to me in detail, but don't do it here. I'm open to all suggestions.
Yes I am. I'm not that crazy to auction off a real cupcake. o.o But that's a wild idea. : D
here is my dev art

http://megadios.deviantart.com/

you can use the link to show more samples

I'd auction off some of my art but my scanner is dead. emo But once i get a new one you can tell me if you want to auction some of mine one of these days. I'm in no hurry. ^__^

My Art

Devout Worshipper

Miss Mistress

I'd auction off some of my art but my scanner is dead. emo But once i get a new one you can tell me if you want to auction some of mine one of these days. I'm in no hurry. ^__^

My Art

Thank you for that generous offer Miss Mistress.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff