Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should the focus of the charity be changed, since hackings are so infrequent now?

No. I think it should remain the same. 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 44 ]
Sure, why not? Something needs to be done with the gold and items. 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 55 ]
Total Votes:[ 99 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 573 574 575 > >> >>> »|

Devout Worshipper

Fire Princess, as the President of this charity, I offer my sympathies on the loss of your inventory. I myself had inventory stolen from me that I paid for with money. If you wish, I will post your petition link on the first page of the charity and those who come to visit us will have the opportunity to see it.

Obsessive Bunny

20,975 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50

Obsessive Bunny

20,975 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
Fire_Princess_Kenzi
i have a question for you. my boyfriend and i were hacked but have no proof because his 2 frostbite blades were sent IN A GIFT!!! we are too poor to buy them back and we had bought the bloody things with real money! i can handle your donations, but it is quite obvious that you don't realize hackers are too smart to leave a huge trail, ours left none at all! and i don't need any BS about us giving our passwords out. we don't! if anyone on this thread realizes the same thing then go to his petition and sign it, thats the only way for us to get the hackers account name.
Petition signed! lol

15,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

15,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
kenny - the Fire Slayer
Fire_Princess_Kenzi
i have a question for you. my boyfriend and i were hacked but have no proof because his 2 frostbite blades were sent IN A GIFT!!! we are too poor to buy them back and we had bought the bloody things with real money! i can handle your donations, but it is quite obvious that you don't realize hackers are too smart to leave a huge trail, ours left none at all! and i don't need any BS about us giving our passwords out. we don't! if anyone on this thread realizes the same thing then go to his petition and sign it, thats the only way for us to get the hackers account name.
Petition signed! lol
Signed too.
heart Bump heart

15,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
bump

cheese_whine

Devout Worshipper

Good morning Werty. How are you today?

15,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Hi, I'm fine, thanks for asking.

And you?

Devout Worshipper

Not bad. Talking with someone from the Phillippines at the moment.
I'm just bumping for gold ladies. Hope you help a lot of avi's.

Obsessive Bunny

20,975 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50

Devout Worshipper

Thanks for dropping by kenny.
User Image
i CAME BACK TO RUIN DA MORNING....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items