Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should the focus of the charity be changed, since hackings are so infrequent now?

No. I think it should remain the same. 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 44 ]
Sure, why not? Something needs to be done with the gold and items. 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 55 ]
Total Votes:[ 99 ]

Xxlutscher diebxX
Shanra the Bard

Anyone know who the new girl was? She didn't seem to stick around for any conversation.

I'm offended, Shanra. Do you not remember me? I'm the gaian formerly known as Xxmeine_skelettexX! You're all silly.

lol hello

Obsessive Bunny

20,975 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
I gess I don`t know you... Xxmeine_skelettexX, it doesn`t sound familiar....
I was here a while ago. Me and Shanra and Frank played cards together a couple of times. And then I got a new account for various reasons. And now Shanra forgot about me. XD

Obsessive Bunny

20,975 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
Oh, now I remember about you XD

Welcome back! lol
Xxlutscher diebxX
I was here a while ago. Me and Shanra and Frank played cards together a couple of times. And then I got a new account for various reasons. And now Shanra forgot about me. XD

I remember you.

Devout Worshipper

Xxlutscher diebxX
Shanra the Bard

Anyone know who the new girl was? She didn't seem to stick around for any conversation.

I'm offended, Shanra. Do you not remember me? I'm the gaian formerly known as Xxmeine_skelettexX! You're all silly.

Well, I apologize, but I don't remember being told you changed your name. Welcome back under your new persona.

Demona, don't worry, you're not going to lose me that easily. I will be stepping back from a lot of my outside ventures here on Gaia, but not the charity or my dragon guild.
Aslong as we continue to be blessed with your pressence, I'm content Shanra

Devout Worshipper

Well thank you Demona. I have removed myself from 3 guilds so far and am waiting for the Captain of the last one to demote me to crew so I can remove myself from that one. Then I will be down to just 3 guilds. I have also tendered my resignation in the 2 threads where I was hired as an entertainer. So I am feeling liberated at the moment.
I think I should remove myself from a few of my guilds. Not very active in any of them but 1...

15,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Hi people!

Shanra, I`m still stunned by the news, but I will try really hard XD
I`m happy to hear that you are free to enjoy Gaia, because if it was an obligation for you being here I gess it just lost the point.

I`ll take that, but I`ll start things next week... I`m too ansious about the arena to think of anything today... I`m sure Kenny will help me on that task too. lol

I don`t know what else to say... sweatdrop

Devout Worshipper

You don't have to say anything Werty. The guild could not have been passed to a more worthy person. You've been there since the beginning, unlike many of the current members. Make yourself known among the remaining crew members and let them know you are now in charge.
My favorite method for doing such a thing is usually creating a forum saying:
I'm in charge, get used to it
lol Demona, that's funny. Good morning everyone!

Devout Worshipper

You are right Frank, that was pretty funny Demona. Good morning everyone, nice to see you all today.

15,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I like your style, Demona cool

Shanra already left a note there about this change, and I`ll call a meeting ammong the crew members to see if they want to be under my orders twisted

If you are curious about the arena, this was how it finished:

Title: Kikyō - 犬夜叉
Score: 8.0148
Total Ratings: 373
Total Comments: 113

Thank you very much! lol heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers