Risahearts
xxpuppie_lovexx
Risahearts
xxpuppie_lovexx

not a good thing?

its actually a good thing

oh okay then yay cx

how was your christmas?

it was great! i got a blanket made by my sisters and fuzzy socks in my fav color
and lots of food lol
how was yours?

it was ok my aunt even gave me some money i plan to buy some books from it

cool cx
what kind of books?

Friendly Sweetheart

20,075 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
xxpuppie_lovexx
Risahearts
xxpuppie_lovexx
Risahearts
xxpuppie_lovexx

oh okay then yay cx

how was your christmas?

it was great! i got a blanket made by my sisters and fuzzy socks in my fav color
and lots of food lol
how was yours?

cool cx
what kind of books?

that idk maybe something interesting or such

Gaian

ooo mysterious cool

MonoBearr's Partner

Shy Bunny

6,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
''Say''

“I’m Monokuma! Furthermore, your headmaster!”

Pupupupu....Why hello There?Happy Holidays

“It’s an all-you-can-kill, kill-or-be-killed, killing-killing-killing-all-around world!”

MoNoKuMa WishList

Merry Mystic

*pokes head in* Hello?

Bashful Assailant

Risahearts
xxpuppie_lovexx
Risahearts
xxpuppie_lovexx
Risahearts
xxpuppie_lovexx

oh okay then yay cx

how was your christmas?

and lots of food lol
how was yours?

cool cx
what kind of books?

okie
Afternoon <3 how was everyone's Christmas?

Smitten Sweetheart

21,750 Points
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
Tala the Ookami
Pfft its corporal punishment! Its only abuse when you go too far! *and on that note she whacks the girl on top of the head with her fan*

//Uh huh sure....and I though I went over with all of you that I haven't celebrated anything in years >.>
GOOD GO TO BED MISSY! lol night

Quote:
Define: abuse (n)
-cruel and violent treatment of a person or animal.

-sits and cries-

//Oh. Yes, yes you did. I forget who celebrates and who doesn't. Whelp sorry.
I DID I DID OKAY.

Bashful Werewolf

25,575 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Pet Lover 100
violet_flame
Tala the Ookami
Pfft its corporal punishment! Its only abuse when you go too far! *and on that note she whacks the girl on top of the head with her fan*

//Uh huh sure....and I though I went over with all of you that I haven't celebrated anything in years >.>
GOOD GO TO BED MISSY! lol night

Quote:
Define: abuse (n)
-cruel and violent treatment of a person or animal.

-sits and cries-

//Oh. Yes, yes you did. I forget who celebrates and who doesn't. Whelp sorry.
I DID I DID OKAY.

Well it wasn't cruel or violent so it wasn't abuse =P

//its ok =P
Good girl!

Smitten Sweetheart

21,750 Points
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
Tala the Ookami

//its ok =P
Good girl!

-rubs head- YOU WERE HITTING ME THAT'S VIOLENT.

-barks-

Smitten Sweetheart

21,750 Points
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
Tala the Ookami
Yup. Well at least I managed to shorten it all a bit.
Don't "eh" me! Do it!!!!
Well maybe if you would sleep properly you wouldnt be sleepy all the time! Ever think of that?
I dun wanna >.>
Isnt AP like above honors classes? You have to have a 90 or above in the previous class to get honors at my school so I figured AP was roughly the same.
Science is mandatory though for the first 3 years. You, typically, start with Bio then move to chem and then physics, that is if you're "average". My school, and I'm sure others do, have extra classes to take in between. Earth and Space before bio in case the students failed or had a low grade in their previous science from middle school, and then Science 3 (it was a bunch of random chiz hence the ambiguos name) after Bio if they're not ready for chem or it could be taken after chem if they're not ready to go to physics. So one would have to at least take Bio if not chem or physics.

Little more teaching than what?
You only go overboard cause you don't sleep properly >.>

Oh that? Eh you get used to it. And since its an all girls dorm you have less to worry about =P
Independence has nothing to do with wanting to spend time with my mom and only ONCE OR TWICE!? Oh heck no! I'd have to do it at least once a week.
What the furniture? Yeah a lot of people are annoyed by that. Though now that I think about it its only the second floor that's like that.....Whelp I spent half a year there and no one really wanted to initiate anything.
You should get like an electronic planner thingy and schedule times to do things. You probably wont follow it to the tee at first but after awhile you'll get better. Trust me I used to be the same =P

"Have I not told you already?" She glanced over at Vi. "Yeah I was pretty ill as a child. Was a genetic illness I believe though I'm not sure what I had, just that it was serious." She shrugged, none of that mattered anymore after all.

//Yeah that was the last resort up in the mountains one I've been talking about =P
//pffffft no. They said they were coming, we could for the expected amount of people then they changed their minds last minute and didn't come.
//NO ITS NOT! DX I CANT EXPRESS THE IMPORTANCE OF PROPER NUTRITION!!!!!

//Yup apparently she's good at math which works for me cause I'm utterly horrid at it XD

-nods- We did.
Neh.
...yes. But also no. I've done it before. I'll just sleep 12+ hours to wake up late.
-shrugs- Okay then.
A block of text, so, spoiler:
Ja, it is. Uhhm. I have a weird school system so we were broken up into K-6, 7-12. Also we say Advanced instead of Honors, so that's what the A stands for.
7: Basic bio I think? / 7A: Life Science (which is basically bio anyway)
8: Life Science / 8A: Earth science
9: Earth science / 9A; Actual bio (more molecular, less systems)
10: Actual bio / 10A: Basic chem
11: This is where things split. You have to do chem if you didn't do it yet. If you did, most people took physics (choice of regular, advanced, OR AP)- I was taking physics senior year, so I didn't take it at all. Instead I took AP Bio. There could also be people who took AP Chem, I'm not sure.
12: If you didn't take physics yet, take physics. Most people have at this point, but they could also opt to take it at a higher level (or something like that, I think) if they really wanted. A handful of people opt to take AP Chem this year (it's a tough course). An even smaller handful of us were also able to take AP Physics C (which is offered at the end of this three-year course I was taking [it's at another school in the district]) at this time.

There was also a marine bio class that people could opt to take if they wanted to, once they were done with the bio/chem/physics. Rumored to be an easy class.

To take APs, we had to get the approval of our teacher and the head of department- aka, we had to have the grades to prove that we could handle the AP curriculum. AP is supposed to be like taking a college course. 'course at my school, each AP was one year long, so we had loads more time to learn the stuff before the test in May. Still almost didn't finish the curriculum at times though. Point is, scheduling was tight. Especially once other classes factored in.

Little more teaching than winging it on your own. As in, I agree schooling is probably best for when you go into baking.
...not always. I've slept 14 hours before to wake up in the afternoon. -_-'

But boys are not banned. It's still awkward. I personally shower in the middle of the night so everybody's asleep anyway, it's just weird.
Uh... no. I... yeah no I don't do that.
Mmhmm. Well then, you had a bad hall, I guess. :/ Unfortunate.
I have a google.calendar. Too much work to input all the little things. Plus, flexibility is often required.

"I... no, I don't think you did. You told me a lot about your uncle, you didn't tell me that you were sick all the time." She tilted her head to the side, puzzled. "A genetic illness? Doesn't that not go away? You don't seem sick to me."

//Ah, okay.
//That's... that's just plain rude.
//...eh. Have I expressed my extreme laziness yet?
//-laughs- Well she'd have to be, to be an accountant. But awesome!

Bashful Werewolf

25,575 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Pet Lover 100
violet_flame
Tala the Ookami

//its ok =P
Good girl!

-rubs head- YOU WERE HITTING ME THAT'S VIOLENT.

-barks-

Oh it was hardly a whack. That's like calling a pinch violent.

owo....ok then.

Friendly Sweetheart

20,075 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
xxpuppie_lovexx
Risahearts
xxpuppie_lovexx
Risahearts
xxpuppie_lovexx

and lots of food lol
how was yours?

cool cx
what kind of books?

okie

so what will u do at new year?

Smitten Sweetheart

21,750 Points
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
Tala the Ookami
Oh it was hardly a whack. That's like calling a pinch violent.

owo....ok then.

scream YOU HIT ME. ON THE HEAD. I will be the judge of how much pain was inflicted, thanks. >.> And- a pinch IS painful.

If you treat me like a pup, I will bark at you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff