Hello heart
hii cat_mrgreen

Icy Drake

22,350 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Tala the Ookami

Its been pleasantly cool during the days and rather chilly at night. Most people still wear shorts and stuff but i prefer pants and a jacket now XD
understandable *nods* it sucks to work on things with little room. I'd do my stuff in the basement if it wasn't cold down there and I keep finding spiders >.> Yeah hopefully....

Especially when her dad made me lie when her PO stopped by -.- that really pissed me off. I dont wanna cover for her! Especially the way she treats me and my mom. ugh....
Thanks~ Ah oh well, now you can be a cute kitty ^^
I dun wanna see them anywhere near me, inside or outside. Heck I went outside last night to take out the recycling for trash day, was barely out there a minute and something bit my ankle DX
Oh i sleep with my phone, my remote, my mp3 player haha and sometimes I'm just doing stuff on my bed and things could fall.

Well some people did assume the summer event would be Nyx versus Gaia but that ended up not happening =P The Halloween event this year could be rebuilding Halloweentown since I'm pretty sure its still destroyed.
Ah lucky! I wish someone bought me one XD I refuse to buy them myself haha but it looks good =D i can hardly see any differences between your avi and the one in the sig =)

I wish its been cool, its been so warm lately that if you were to wear even a light shawl or something you're still sweating a little.
Yeah that's why i've done most of it at my moms but i can only do so much there since my little brother still likes to get into everything and get underfoot -.- My room is in the basement >.> so i don't have much choice in that matter, i just have to throw on a sweater and wear socks or slipper boots.

Ugh that is a pain, i suppose i've been lucky since my sister doesn't steal though i did have to hide the fact that she smokes from everyone....now i don't since they all found out.
Hahaha Yup. Also me and my sister found some Day of the Dead face tattoo's at the Dollar store today, so that'll be fun to play with
Hahahaha well that's the annoying part of enjoying the outdoors...the bugs....though i do like seeing butterflies and such but thats about it
*blink blink* wow i don't keep any of that kind of stuff on my bed when i sleep but i do have to be careful when im working on stuff well sitting on my bed since it could easily get knocked off

Yeah i could see that happening. It's certainly more likely then Nyx and Gaia having their little stand off...well not so little but you know what i mean
Thanks ^.^ im happy i get to introduce Luce to everyone during the halloween event. i may have a few other halloween ideas in mind as well but that was my main focus.

Friendly Sweetheart

20,075 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Michi Lost
Risahearts
Michi Lost
Risahearts
Michi Lost
Risahearts

i will and thank u
smile good

cute avi O:

thanks 4laugh
3nodding

so how was your monday?
This week has gone by in a blur
I am rather ill x.x

aww get well

Dapper Smoker

12,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Demonic Sweetheart

20,625 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Ninja JJ 9
So_Not_Kawaii
Hello heart
hii cat_mrgreen

How are you?

Magical Kitten

ninja ninja ninja

Spirited Elder

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
I hope you all had a good day, anons~!
emotion_bigheart

Bashful Assailant

Wealthy Hobo

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
Joining this. c:

Proud Cyclops

14,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Friendly Sweetheart

20,075 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
The Bored Procrastinator
hello!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hi

Demonic Phantom

xxpuppie_lovexx
*lick* heart

*puts a knife on your path where you are licking*

Continue and that will be the last thing you'll ever say... A simple lick on me...

Demonic Phantom

Actinom
Joining this. c:

new here? You like this place?

Demonic Phantom

ah... Another day another day for training...

*stabs the ground and holds on to the handle one handed while doing a hand stand like move*

...hmmmmmm...

Wealthy Hobo

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
Sid_FALLENWING_Reborn
Actinom
Joining this. c:

new here? You like this place?

New to gain in general xD But the thread seems pretty chill, and I like anon gifting. It's fun :3 how are you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff