• Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Friendly Blob

emotion_kirakira

Nymph

15,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
I haven't been here in awhile.. Where was I?

G: 13
R: 5

Timid Explorer

Risahearts
Michi Lost
Risahearts
Michi Lost
Risahearts

what chores?
vacuuming, dusting, dishes, laundry, bathroom, kitchen,picking up after my weekday chaos etc XD

wow that's alot
O: how so?

cause u did alot of things in one day or so
I am too busy to do chores other days xD

Timid Explorer

brokenkaizer
Michi Lost
brokenkaizer
Michi Lost
brokenkaizer
its a lazy sunday all you wanna do is nothing to lounge or sleep
most sundays are like that for me XD
it cant be helped nothing much is open for very long
ya :/
meh I don' like that but :shrugs:
im not a fan of it either but oh well atleast it gives others a break to
true ^-^

So, how are you? biggrin

Magical Bookworm

10,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
doctor_victoria_mortea
Saya Souma
doctor_victoria_mortea
Saya Souma
doctor_victoria_mortea
Saya Souma

I got it and now I just need 3 more bil for Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea
well do you know that sharing an avatar on fb get's you 500,000 gold 1,500,000 gold for three shares a day

but it's face book
well its just advice to get a chunk of gold

ok
how are you

Bored and wishing pools were in towns

Space Werewolf

Daily Chance is giving out ridiculous amounts of gold now. Enough that my active alt could buy anything it wanted in the standard goldshops if I could think of anything else to dress it up with.

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Risahearts
doctor_victoria_mortea
Risahearts
doctor_victoria_mortea
Risahearts
doctor_victoria_mortea
mrgreen

might change my avi later on if i don't get lazy lol
looks like you did get lazy as its still the same XD

haha yup but im still deciding on what might my avi will wear lol
oh

yup so what are you doing?
just got home from helping clean my dads house

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Saya Souma
doctor_victoria_mortea
Saya Souma
doctor_victoria_mortea
Saya Souma

but it's face book
well its just advice to get a chunk of gold

ok
how are you

Bored and wishing pools were in towns
I guess they stopped doing that when they made towns two with ocean water

Charitable Nymph

Hellllooooo Everyone

Mega Friend

9,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Millionaire 200
Its Really nice to know people still come together on GAIA. I havent been on here for over a year and out of nowhere i see mad inflation. Yet were all so nice still. If i was younger i would have just uit again lolo. So hey guys!!! Btw if youre lucky.. ill send you some poems or something :3

Devoted Smoker

9,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
hello Questing Raisin Godina and Vivid Godina
c:

Smitten Sweetheart

21,750 Points
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
Tala the Ookami
Very. And they keep throwing out these gold sinks that do nothing cause they keep throwing out gold generators too -.- Yeah I dont look at them either especially when half of them are all the same thing

I used to say "ya'll" a lot when i was a kid but i got teased for it and stopped now I do it all the time and I dont really care if I sound a bit southern.

Heh so I was told to go home cause the note I left thursday was unprofessional XD but so was her yelling at me when i call in sick and scheduling me when i told her weeks in advance i was unavailable so its whatever. I can find a better job elsewhere so its no big deal. plus the pay period ended on friday so if i end up not going back there this week my last check will go directly to my bank account and I wont have to see them again =P
Mine is never perfect XD the only time its perfect is when i move into a new room and that usually lasts like 3 days lol I just make it look decent now.
My moms laptop is....about 5 years old? maybe a bit older. I know she had it when I was in high school....well thats lucky, we dont have anything to fix it here v.v

She cursed under her breath when she saw Vi ignored her command. She didnt want her getting mixed up in anything. Vi already seemed rather clumsy so she didn't think she could hold her own very well if she had to fight. Staying close to the shadows of the cliff she whistled lowly, signaling the pups to come to her. The puups stopped their play when they heard her and went running towards her.

//Well do they have guns or something? Im not sure how to react yet either...

uh huh....well the way you had them talk the first thing I thought of was hillbillies XD

What... what happened to the daily chance?! I think I just got like 150k or 200k from it. This is more than I make normally in like. A year or two. O.o

I once accidentally spoke a little Southern- legitimately I just said y'all instead of you guys-and everybody was so surprised/confused by it.

So now you've left, huh. It's good that you got out of such a bad environment. Are you looking for a job again though?

My desk is alright. It was cleaner right after I cleaned, before I put stuff on it again. But it's stuff I plan on getting rid of soon so it's just temporary. And hopefully it'll stay that way. -crosses fingers-

Yeah that's about the same age mine is. Got it from my sister, and she got it when she was just a junior in high school. So I guess mine is considered old. We have stuff 'coz my dad works with computers and stuff so he knows what to get and how to use them and everything.

The tall one reached the ground first. "'urry up! They's a gonna git away afore you git down." He hadn't even turned around to see where the pups had gone, only assumed that they'd be trapped in the little area. "I'm comin' I'm comin'!" the shorter one yelled back as he scrabbled to find a foot hold. "Slowpoke," muttered the other I've under his breath. Impatient, he pulled out his hunting knife and turned around, ready to leave his partner behind, or at least get a head start on the dogs they'd seen. For half a second he froze, shocked by the sudden appearance of the unusual looking girl glaring at him. His mouth dropped open as he realized what it was about the girl that had been so unusual. "Y... yer...." "What's it?" called the shorter one who still hadn't seen the girl. "It's... it's a wolf girl! I... I thought those were just legends...." At this point in time, Vi choose to drop down from the edge, effectively kicking the one who had been on the rock wall. He crashed to the ground while Vi slowed her own fall. "H- hey now! Wh... Who...." the words died on his lips add he realized the second girl had a pair of wings on her back. On the ground, his partner groaned. Probably seriously injured, but not exactly dead.

//Nah, no guns. Just some sharp knives. I suppose I did happen to channel a hillbilly accent. Whelp.

Bashful Werewolf

25,575 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Pet Lover 100
violet_flame
Tala the Ookami
Very. And they keep throwing out these gold sinks that do nothing cause they keep throwing out gold generators too -.- Yeah I dont look at them either especially when half of them are all the same thing

I used to say "ya'll" a lot when i was a kid but i got teased for it and stopped now I do it all the time and I dont really care if I sound a bit southern.

Heh so I was told to go home cause the note I left thursday was unprofessional XD but so was her yelling at me when i call in sick and scheduling me when i told her weeks in advance i was unavailable so its whatever. I can find a better job elsewhere so its no big deal. plus the pay period ended on friday so if i end up not going back there this week my last check will go directly to my bank account and I wont have to see them again =P
Mine is never perfect XD the only time its perfect is when i move into a new room and that usually lasts like 3 days lol I just make it look decent now.
My moms laptop is....about 5 years old? maybe a bit older. I know she had it when I was in high school....well thats lucky, we dont have anything to fix it here v.v

She cursed under her breath when she saw Vi ignored her command. She didnt want her getting mixed up in anything. Vi already seemed rather clumsy so she didn't think she could hold her own very well if she had to fight. Staying close to the shadows of the cliff she whistled lowly, signaling the pups to come to her. The puups stopped their play when they heard her and went running towards her.

//Well do they have guns or something? Im not sure how to react yet either...

uh huh....well the way you had them talk the first thing I thought of was hillbillies XD

What... what happened to the daily chance?! I think I just got like 150k or 200k from it. This is more than I make normally in like. A year or two. O.o

I once accidentally spoke a little Southern- legitimately I just said y'all instead of you guys-and everybody was so surprised/confused by it.

So now you've left, huh. It's good that you got out of such a bad environment. Are you looking for a job again though?

My desk is alright. It was cleaner right after I cleaned, before I put stuff on it again. But it's stuff I plan on getting rid of soon so it's just temporary. And hopefully it'll stay that way. -crosses fingers-

Yeah that's about the same age mine is. Got it from my sister, and she got it when she was just a junior in high school. So I guess mine is considered old. We have stuff 'coz my dad works with computers and stuff so he knows what to get and how to use them and everything.

The tall one reached the ground first. "'urry up! They's a gonna git away afore you git down." He hadn't even turned around to see where the pups had gone, only assumed that they'd be trapped in the little area. "I'm comin' I'm comin'!" the shorter one yelled back as he scrabbled to find a foot hold. "Slowpoke," muttered the other I've under his breath. Impatient, he pulled out his hunting knife and turned around, ready to leave his partner behind, or at least get a head start on the dogs they'd seen. For half a second he froze, shocked by the sudden appearance of the unusual looking girl glaring at him. His mouth dropped open as he realized what it was about the girl that had been so unusual. "Y... yer...." "What's it?" called the shorter one who still hadn't seen the girl. "It's... it's a wolf girl! I... I thought those were just legends...." At this point in time, Vi choose to drop down from the edge, effectively kicking the one who had been on the rock wall. He crashed to the ground while Vi slowed her own fall. "H- hey now! Wh... Who...." the words died on his lips add he realized the second girl had a pair of wings on her back. On the ground, his partner groaned. Probably seriously injured, but not exactly dead.

//Nah, no guns. Just some sharp knives. I suppose I did happen to channel a hillbilly accent. Whelp.

Ah yeah there was an announcment/dev alert the other day saying that they'd be giving out more gold now, didnt think itd be that much though! lol that and charms for the new fusion thing will be in it.

Haha nice XD I dont think any of my firends care that much when i say it.

Yup. Applied to a movie theater near buy andmy friends grandma is looking into something for me thats right by my house. Hopefully I'll be working again by september.

I wish i had a desk, that's make things soooo much easier but my room is way too small for one >.<

Electronics wise i consider anything older than 4 years to be old. Which is so lucky, i wish i knew someone that worked with computers >.<

By the time the man turned around the pups had already made it to her side and where hiding behind her. Going purely on animal instinct she crouched a bit and bared her teeth, showing off elongated canines. Her ears flicked back and she growled deep but loud. "If you don't want to end up worse than your body over there you better get him and go. Now!" She practically barked the last word. She was much smaller than him, not even half his size and knew that may cause him to think he could take her. She flicked a gave to the knife and assessed how much of a threat it'd be if attacked.

//Haha ok =P and yeah it was soooo totally hillbilly lol. Tala kinda wants to pulverize them whether they leave peacefully or not ._. she's actually a bit scary right now.....

Bashful Assailant

demonlord1313
xxpuppie_lovexx
demonlord1313
xxpuppie_lovexx
demonlord1313

its been nice and urs

yes its been nice

glad to hear so u in school or work hun?

cx
im in school but on break
no work yet
wbu?

work >3< u in high school or college

i dont really feel that comfortable saying srry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers