Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times

...if one only remembers to turn on the light. 1 100.0% [ 233 ]
Total Votes:[ 233 ]

ahh, another day. i hope today is amazing.
i should probably be trying to clean today... sweatdrop
i wish i had a personal helper that would help me clean my house.
one that i didn't have to pay or anything.
my girlfriend and i have been thinking about looking for another place to live since our current place is like a dungeon...
we have prospective roommates but we've never lived with roommates before.
also, everything is so expensive.
what to do? rolleyes

Beloved Hobo

18,600 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Dragon Master 50
Pheroic
my girlfriend and i have been thinking about looking for another place to live since our current place is like a dungeon...
we have prospective roommates but we've never lived with roommates before.
also, everything is so expensive.
what to do? rolleyes

People that are really very weird can get into sensitive positions and have a tremendous impact on history.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

be sure to know most of those peoples living standards if they dont clean up after them selves theyll leave you to do it all or if they like to be up and noisy the times your trying to sleep can make for a period of hell

visit my shop good items in there buy my pixel items now
Yuuki Kurosu9904

that's true, we live right next to a university so we're used to crazy parties at all hours of the day.
our old upstairs neighbors used to blare dubstep music at 8 in the morning. x)

also, i normally have to do all of the cleaning anyway /:

Beloved Hobo

18,600 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Dragon Master 50
Pheroic
Yuuki Kurosu9904

that's true, we live right next to a university so we're used to crazy parties at all hours of the day.
our old upstairs neighbors used to blare dubstep music at 8 in the morning. x)

also, i normally have to do all of the cleaning anyway /:

People that are really very weird can get into sensitive positions and have a tremendous impact on history.

its different cleaning up after you and your gf than to clean up after you the gf and all your room mates especially if they sit there and watch you

Yuuki Kurosu9904

absolutely /:
that's why we would have to agree upon a cleaning schedule because i can't deal with that stuff.
moldy dishes from 2 people are enough. i'd rather not double that number.
also, laundry. most people here take their laundry to the laundromat but we are lucky enough to have our own washer and dryer.

Beloved Hobo

18,600 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Dragon Master 50
Pheroic
Yuuki Kurosu9904

absolutely /:
that's why we would have to agree upon a cleaning schedule because i can't deal with that stuff.
moldy dishes from 2 people are enough. i'd rather not double that number.
also, laundry. most people here take their laundry to the laundromat but we are lucky enough to have our own washer and dryer.

make sure its written in contract so if anything ever came up to like a law suit you had it in writing

Yuuki Kurosu9904

wow, i never thought about that before. you'd hope that wouldn't happen but it's better safe than sorry.
the last 3 people we let stay with us because we're good people completely took advantage of the fact. they all ruined their chances of ever staying with us again. the first one stole, the second one mooched, and the third one was in trouble with the law due to drugs. it was pretty bad. now, we find it hard to trust anybody that might want to room with us. rolleyes
echo and i are both level 5 now... i still don't know what to think about this lake kindred crap, but it helps my quest progress a bit.

o_____o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces