Monkeys ~_~ 0.11020408163265 11.0% [ 54 ]
OTHER THING! 0.081632653061224 8.2% [ 40 ]
Gold! 0.21836734693878 21.8% [ 107 ]
Total Votes:[ 490 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8908 8909 8910 > >> >>> »|

Wheezing Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

✎ My name is Rhys, Im 36, working in the family business and living in New Zealand. I used to run a charity under the S/N the last templar, but got unfairly banned when I was falsely accused of selling stuff on ebay. Still, running a charity was one of the most rewarding things I did on gaia, and now, with some free time on hand while I work on some issues relating to depression, I feel like I would like to contribute again to this wonderful site

Big thanks for my current incarnation on gaia to my wonderful friend JessehBoo, who gave me the character name Im currently using and supported me when times were tough ^_^

User Image

My name is Zola, though most will call me Fluff. I met Rhys a few months ago, and instantly fell in love with this charity, and the people who frequent it. I have always loved the thrill of giving, and just watching as someone flails with joy over even the smallest gift. When it comes to Gaia gifting is my passion, and to be able to do that here, in the charity built by a friend as selfless and caring as Rhys, well there just is no better place in this virtual world that I would rather call home.

User Image

Its a hassle, but lets get it out of the way.

If you dont read these, your chances of getting anything from this charity are minimal

1. The first word is Hello. Not, "hi, can I have...", just hello. Start a conversation first, talk about things you're doing, not about things you want. We only support active posters in the thread. If you pop in, ask for an item, and pop out, we're not interested. If you post your request as soon as you come into the thread, you will be ignored. You can look at it as getting back what you put in. Chat some, then post your request. I cant honestly evaluate your application until I know you a little. Besides, we're a fun and moderately insane bunch of people. You might like talking to us.[

2. Gifting MUST be on In the spirit of the thread, and my trusty side kick, you must be open to receiving gifts in order to be a part of this thread. You can have it set to non anonymous users only if you HAVE to be a total killjoy, but those who don't receive gifts from anyone will be teased and harassed unmercifully. If you don't want to receive gifts, don't post here and be awesome.

3. Be patient when waiting for a reply For best results, please post when the owner of the thread, rhysiepiecey, is actually around. I try to read back over previous posts, but sometimes this thread just moves too fast.

4. Read the request form thoroughly and edit it suitably. If you don't, you may find yourself in an embarrassing situation.

5. What we have is what we've got. We'll do what we can to help people, but we're trying to be fair and help everyone to the best of our abilities. If its not on the list, its not in the thread inventory. We might be able to find you the item you want, but you'll need a damn good reason to pry open the lock on Rhysie's wallet

6. Please no PMing the owner or thread helpers, unless specifically invited to. You will automatically be ignored if you PM begging for items, even if youre on their friends list

7. Play nice. We have a blacklist, though we try not to use it.

8. Respect the thread regs and all other people. If they've been here a long time, its because I like them and they like me. They've learned all the ins and outs of the threads, so listen to anything they have to say. Respecting their input may make all the difference in getting an item

9. I always welcome friends list requests, and it makes it that much easier for me to gift to you, so feel free. This doesn't grant you any special dispensations, but its nice to have friends

10. No bumping please. If you don't have anything constructive to say, dont say anything at all

11. Be patient. This is a message board system, not instant messaging. It may be some time before we even notice your post, and then we have to craft a witty response, which frankly can be impossible at times. Anyone found displaying insufficient or suitably irrational waiting skills may find themselves banned from the thread without further notice

12. monkeys

13. Anyone posting a ninja should be immediately and enthusiastically tackled by as many people as possible. Prizes may be awarded for the best or most original tackle. Hopefully this will encourage people to interact rather than just lurking

That's all for now. I'll probably add to it as the situation requires

User Image

[color=#ff0000]I[/color] [color=#ff5500]s[/color][color=#ff7f00]o[/color][color=#ff9f00]l[/color][color=#ffbf00]e[/color][color=#ffdf00]m[/color][color=#ffff00]n[/color][color=#aaff00]l[/color][color=#55ff00]y[/color] [color=#00ff55]s[/color][color=#00ffaa]w[/color][color=#00ffff]e[/color][color=#00bfff]a[/color][color=#0080ff]r[/color] [color=#0000ff]I[/color] [color=#5d00ff]h[/color][color=#8b00ff]a[/color][color=#8b37c3]v[/color][color=#8c6e88]e[/color] [color=#a99c39]n[/color][color=#c69226]o[/color][color=#e28913]t[/color] [color=#ffaa00]r[/color][color=#ffd400]e[/color][color=#ffff00]a[/color][color=#aaff00]d[/color] [color=#00ff00]t[/color][color=#00ff55]h[/color][color=#00ffaa]e[/color] [color=#00bfff]r[/color][color=#0080ff]u[/color][color=#0040ff]l[/color][color=#0000ff]e[/color][color=#2e00ff]s[/color] [color=#8b00ff]o[/color][color=#b200aa]f[/color] [color=#ff0000]t[/color][color=#ff2000]h[/color][color=#ff4000]i[/color][color=#ff5f00]s[/color] [color=#ffaa00]t[/color][color=#ffd400]h[/color][color=#ffff00]r[/color][color=#aaff00]e[/color][color=#55ff00]a[/color][color=#00ff00]d[/color][color=#00ff40].[/color] [color=#00ffbf]S[/color][color=#00ffff]o[/color][color=#00aaff]r[/color][color=#0055ff]r[/color][color=#0000ff]y[/color]
[quote="RhysiePiecey"]
[b]Who you are:[/b]A little bit about yourself
[b]What item you want:[/b]Make sure its something on the list. In cases where we have multiple gens, please specify gen
[b]Why you want the item:[/b]What are your reasons behind wishing to own this item. Does it mean something special to you? Are you planning to do something meaningful with it?
[b]Why you deserve the item:[/b]This is the tricky bit. Be creative. If you don't have a good reason, we almost certainly wont give you the item. If you feel you don't deserve the item, please don't fill out the form
[/quote]

Wheezing Sex Symbol

User Image

Here's a link to what we currently have available.

Gang of Givers Walk-In Closet

If you have the time give us some Hugs!

User Image

Worship them. Suck up to them, but do not PM them asking for donations.
They're nice people, and some have been known to give to needy people in this thread.

Hane-to-Yume
The Solarised Night / Solar Reborn
LILDEMONBOY2
QueenJazzmen
uhm ouyang
Koro ni Kai
Hidden Harlequin
Doosteh - Gave away most of her inventory when she left gaia. Its a shame when kind and generous people leave, but she felt the site wasnt right for her. We hope she finds her way back and hangs out with us some time biggrin
On The Mountain
Teh Asian Glomper
Bes in a box / Miss Mezzy
LadyMorrigan0214
The Pain Of The Fallen
AstralCzarina
fujiko01
Lust Bites
Fallen-academy
akalae
Karumika
Sillybookworm
Ruffoss77
Atypical User
ABlessedCorrupt
Only Sparkly Princess
Falea Sorus Tairou
xXx-Tainted Spirit-xXx
knyghtryder - Donated his entire inventory. Once again, its sad to see good gaians go
ImTheShadowBroker
Wicked Lovely Sophia
cloud-chan
Sergeant Lord Reaper
tunachoco
Minion Marionette
Frost Shark
[x].Fallen.[x] - another awesome gaia leaving and giving away a ton of stuff.
x] Random Llama [x]
Zephyros Reaper
Dj Angelic Hentai
whytez
Achikah
Stacey dono
Homicidal TicTac
TwinCancer
Alarmingly Charming
Etipaph
Lucy Whistles
Raymond Jason Foxx
Seika Arai
o00 Lala-Wa 00o
Doppelganger Love
Fukuzawa
Apoplexic
SyRikka
Darkingfire
NaughtyStudent
inside my mouth
krubunnyhoppy.
Collector777
Saiori The Fallen
Daxion the Reaper
Cococonuts
Rubi Cinaed
leeIin
Foolish Rabbit
UTOPlAN - On behalf of utopia charity
Siliril
CodieneCups
Peace-Anon
Intoxicated_Fluffiness
ToxikCupcakez
Maiamore
Kilalademon7
Princess Crack Duckies
[hachiro]
El Booty
DanBara
sexysexvampire
A Random Fairy
Ray Ban
How Bad Can I Be
Raging_Knight
Lalenka
TheLightestVillain
Aizikan
O n l y O n e 2 1
KeNtEnHeRo23
Quieterest
X - F R E N Z I E S
Kiseki Kiri
KeNtEnHeRo23
Shadow Kisa
UTOPlAN
Divinitate
Aizikan
Kiorio
Naiks
rainbowlady1
SolarRaze
THE BeautyK W E E N
Arlet Porselinchild
Sifen Yamishi
Stitched Sally
Jenny the Joy
SandyClaws2010
CaptainTapole
Mistress of Darkness88
Raei
C4SS1US
lividdarkangel800
La Petite Vivi
constelleration
- Zilithion -

Wheezing Sex Symbol

User Image
Sillybookworm

heart 's Rhys.

It must be really tough for you these days I can't even imagine. But even though we've never met you in real life, remember you have a thread full of friends who will ALWAYS support you. You've brought happiness to so many people with this thread, and is such a good person, you must be in line to receive some too, even if it seems a distant thing now.
DON'T GIVE UP. We're all here for you and we all love you for who you are:

Though you feel alone,
And life's a harsh road -
And there be no rest for the weary -
Now and forever,
We will be a gang of givers.
Whether of gifts,
Conversation,
Or love.
We'll support you,
And care,
Through all your darkest days.
And even if we've all gone gray,
Never doubt we'll be here.

-Dedicated to Rhys from me.
Lots of love.
Sillybookworm

Least I ever forget my friends are closer than mere distance would ever suggest.

User Image

Dedicated to my dear friend Merle Jeschke, killed in a car crash Monday, March 21st, 2011, 2:50pm. You were as dear as a sister to me, and your light has faded far too soon. You will be sorely missed by myself, and by your loving family. You have gone to a far better place than us weary mortals who remain.

She was the passenger in the white car on the truck

Please dont mention this in the thread. It happened months ago, and Im just trying to move past it

RhysiePiecey rolled 0 4-sided dice: Total: 0 (0-0)

Wheezing Sex Symbol

User Image

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

None at present

Special People We Love

Intoxicated Fluffiness - The (currently busy) co owner of the thread, prone to donating insane amount of time, energy and silliness to the cause, as well as random awesomeness and even a few items

Hane-To-Yume - The first poster in the thread, besides me, and one of the key forces behind me setting up in the first place. She currently has other things occupying her time, but is always welcome here

The Solarised Night - A wonderful and caring friend of the thread, and one of our longest serving regs, always ready and willing to help, and to tolerate my endless stupidity. An official assistant and valued helper in the thread

Miss Mezzy - Another loyal and long serving reg, and part of the unstoppable duo, along with The Solarised Night. An official assistant and lover of art

Wheezing Sex Symbol

User Image

If you're a thread reg and want your birthday/gaiaversary/special day listed here, please let me know.

Janurary

February

25th - sgkat
28th -

March

April

4th - Renia goes RAWR
6th - jazz the dragon ninja

May

1st - koneko66

June

2nd - Hane-to-Yume
4th - JessehBoo
28th - Pixitella
29th - Seika Arai

July

22nd - RhysiePiecey
22nd - Dark_Starlover3
30th - The Solarised Night

August

15th - LadyMorrigan0214
30th - Bes In A Box

September

5th - Doppelganger Love
10th - jazz the dragon ninja

October

16th - Birth of the thread
19th - Intoxicated Fluffiness
27th - Kottan Belle

November

9th - Lavish Return
25th - ArrancarYoruichi

December

User Image

Janurary

February

14th - Pixitella

March

April

May

5th - Renia goes RAWR

June

July

13th - sgkat
22nd - JessehBoo

August

14th -

September

9th - Kottan Belle
15th - Lavish Return

October

24th - Bes In A Box

November

11th - LadyMorrigan0214

December

9th - Seika Arai

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Wheezing Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/the-gang-of-givers/t.66400745/][img]http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i418/Minishrimp/Thegangofgivers-1.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/the-gang-of-givers/t.66400745/][img]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o139/konekokrysta/99415dd8.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/the-gang-of-givers/t.66400745/][img]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g289/NekoHikari/Amber Sunset blah blah lbha/GangofGivers1.jpg?t=1301111907[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/the-gang-of-givers/t.66400745/][IMG]http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac184/JessehBoo/GangOfGiversSigImage.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/the-gang-of-givers/t.66400745/][img]http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/kittikatti101/d0e300d1-9253-4476-b1bf-3152030a0560.jpg[/img][/img][/url]

User Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Wheezing Sex Symbol

User Image

wahmbulance Sparmo - While irrefutable evidence is lacking, it seems extremely likely that this individual has used several mules to defraud this and other charities, mule names including Kurdapia, Collisual, kaschieka, The Letter Giver and gershomp. When an item he wanted appeared on the list, he would invariably show up enquiring about it, and shortly thereafter, another, very similar character would arrive also asking after it. Similarities including mode of speech and syntax, nationality, profile layout, etc could be noted between the two, and its not impossible, or very difficult, to have two accounts open on a computer at the same time and even conversing with each other. If you are aware of this individual, and any other names he might go under, please let me know.

wahmbulance EmilyFtw - Came into the thread, made absolutely no sense, and thought she had the right to grow an attitude when asked to explain what the hell she was talking about

wahmbulance iNowie - Scammer. Her posts are ONLY in chatterbox and giveaways, asking for stuff. Says she only has one account, yet in previous posts has stated that she is using this account as a vendor and its not her main.

wahmbulance Something Invisible, CallAMedic, II redruM I| - being rude to the regulars, who were just trying to help him, and whining about being blacklisted

wahmbulance John Mergene - This person is quite possibly the most intelligent pile of fetid donkey entrails I have ever met. Completely fails as a human being

wahmbulance Hollow Bloodlust - Asks questions they dont want answers to, cant take honest criticism, cant spell

wahmbulance Destrius - entirely unprovoked use of monsteriously large and unnecessarily bright text, despite being asked not to

wahmbulance Pheo SolarX/Soran Neos - Trying to use a mule account to get items from the thread

wahmbulance KiranTheWitchv2 - Hassling one of my friends for gold and items. NOONE. HASSLES. MY. FRIENDS. Pending further research into this individual, I have a jar reserved for a non essential body part, such as a finger, toe, male genitalia or brain, to serve as a warning and reminder

wahmbulance iMangoes - The most comprehensive violation of the rules, and good posting etiquette, seen in this thread in a good long while. Quoted the absurdley long list of items and asked for two of them without any preamble or attempt to engage the thread

wahmbulance [NPC] Waffles the cat - All the little b*****d did was quote people, post a cat emoticon, and run away. I wont tolerate that s**t from a human, I dont see why I should tolerate it from a cat. Even if it was programming script, at times it seemed extremely ill timed and insensitive. People would express a deep frustration or unhappiness, and waffles would promptly humiliate them further by doing his thing and running away.

wahmbulance pepe lope - Came in, quoted the first post and completely failed to follow the rules. Claimed to be to illiterate to read them, but proved literate enough to insult the thread regs, get butthurt for being called a dumbass and report the thread owner.

wahmbulance Without Wind - Didnt interact with the thread, just submitted a spam request for us to vote for her in the arena and like her thread. Predictably, this lead to the considered action of voting a 1 for her and disliking her thread. You get what you give

wahmbulance l3roskie Nicknamed "The Rhino" this specimen is easily startled by loud, unexpected things, like Solar Reborn, and becomes a whiney little baby when told to be polite. Isolated from the thread for the safety of all concerned. If encountered, wahmbulance approach carefully, using quiet monosyllabes, give cookie, then banhammer in the back of the head while distracted

wahmbulance Your Koi Whined about how hard his quest is, which apparently for him constituates conversation. This activated the giveashit meter, which could not detect anything, and this indicated that not a single s**t was given. He then called me a dutch bag (which is apparently a polite way of insulting someone) and said I was scamming people out of donations, which apparently upset him because I was encroaching on his turf. Dude, everyone with a quest thinks its hard, or it wouldnt be a quest

wahmbulance [NPC] President Diedrich
the second instalment in our "all gaia animal NPCs are assholes" presentation, came in stating random "facts" with complete disregard to the emotional state of the people he was quoting. Impeach president Diedrich now. And by impeach, I mean "stick in a blender and make bunny soup". Because no one is above the law

wahmbulance sinisterxoxo advertised in the thread without asking permission, would not take advertisement down when warned.

wahmbulance mobstersrulz Not only is his username a confusion of plurality, apparently he prefers bumping to conversation. This might be because he doesn't really know how to converse in a polite and sociable manner, and thus finds conversation with even the most tolerant of human beings quickly devolves into threats and insults. I like how hard he bounced when he was unceremoniously bumped from the thread.

wahmbulance [NPC] Rordan Gamsey kept asking people to touch it, insisting it was raw. stare pervert

wahmbulance Yagumi senpai IV A unfortunate individual with 2 severe neurological issues. The first was to go to type "hello", and instead hit a bunch of random keys that, by sheer coincidence, came out as a request for stuff, which made the process of normal conversation extremely difficult. The second issue was a crippling dependency on gaia, to the point where they felt they had to continually post, rather than seeking help for their typing problems. We hope this ban enables you to seek the assistance you so desperately require.

wahmbulance Slenderman_Nightmares2 - Came in with the unpopular stance "screw monkies, man". At the time of this post, we were a sancturary for solid, liquid and gaseous monkeys (no plasma monkeys, please), and, as such, could not support this stance, even in light of the fact that, in the year 3978, monkeys contributed to the statue of liberty being half buried in sand, which is, like, really hard to get out.

Generous Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
Congrazzles! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Whoooot, I can't wait >w<

*looks around nervously* I know it doesn't say OPEN yet but.. but... O _ o;;; You retitled it... and well.. O 3 O

7,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
ninja ninja ninja
i just had to! xD

Generous Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
Ninja Ps3
ninja ninja ninja
i just had to! xD

*scales the wall like a spider* *drops down for a mega glomp then ties you up and drags you into the den of ninjas where I leave you with your hands tied and a gift box you can only stare at*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
This sounds like a nice thread. I think I might at least stick around and try it out. If I don't please don't be surprised. I tend to get a bit forgetful at times. Especially since it's 1:30 in the morning for me and I'm talking to a friend.

7,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
Hane-to-Yume
Ninja Ps3
ninja ninja ninja
i just had to! xD

*scales the wall like a spider* *drops down for a mega glomp then ties you up and drags you into the den of ninjas where I leave you with your hands tied and a gift box you can only stare at*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

wow ;O
~looks around the dark room~
~starts singing Randomly~

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Hey guys. Welcome

7,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
ninja Bump ninja

Quick Reply

Submit