Shall this thread live once more?

YES! 0.5469387755102 54.7% [ 268 ]
No? 0.042857142857143 4.3% [ 21 ]
Monkeys ~_~ 0.11020408163265 11.0% [ 54 ]
OTHER THING! 0.081632653061224 8.2% [ 40 ]
Gold! 0.21836734693878 21.8% [ 107 ]
Total Votes:[ 490 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 8908 8909 8910 > >> >>> »|

Hi ! My name is 6lee but my real name is Rain as in the tears from the cloud. I am a filipino and PROUD to be one even if people from other countries call us ''monkeys''. Anyways, I would really really like the North Kitten Star because when I was young, I had a kitten named ''chichi''.
Her hair is white which looks like the North Kitten Star. but in the year 2oo7, my kitten died because of ..... I don't wanna say it because I am gonna cry emo . After it died, I tried to be strong but I cried as if she was my sister. when I have problems, I just pay with her so I can be happy. After school, when I am tired, she comes to me so we can play. After it, when the North Kitten Star got released, I was so surprised that she looks like the item. Now, I am questing for them and I will try to not waste my money on rigs for that item. Honestly, I don't deserve that item because some people are more deserving that item than me but I know that I ''want'' it. Wanting means that you'll take care of the item like not selling it for golds. If you give it to me, I will be the happiest person in the whole world for having my memories of chichi with that item, even if I quit, I will not give it to someone else. Thank You for reading this Post.~

7,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
Oh yeah....this

Who you are - a stealthy game console
Why you want the item - B-Because...Because.uhhhh...Its Awesome! *-*
Why you deserve the item - Because i asked nicely?
~May I Please Have the Nitemare Sash? :3

Winged Angler

24,850 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

People in here are funny~ XD <33

Rhysie; Haha, yyes I guess they do. But my sizes are better then. ^__^

ALSOALSOALSO, Hane, I had a peep at your art shop *is an art whore when she's not questing countless white inks*, your are is so cute, it's so good! <3

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Is there any chance you have Madame Gypsy?
RhysiePiecey
Armageddon Majesty
User Image

Hahaha, thankyou for the lovely welcome~
Don't worry, my feet are probably bigger than yours. >;D
Muahahahahha~

Bets? Im about a size 12-13
Hello mr. RhysiePiecey, I just subsribed to your awesome charity. I am 6lee. heart How are you?
I currently quest the one and only Lumiere Noire but then that is alot of people who won't get an item.
But anyway hows everyone today.

7,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
6lee
Hi ! My name is 6lee but my real name is Rain as in the tears from the cloud. I am a filipino and PROUD to be one even if people from other countries call us ''monkeys''. Anyways, I would really really like the North Kitten Star because when I was young, I had a kitten named ''chichi''.
Her hair is white which looks like the North Kitten Star. but in the year 2oo7, my kitten died because of ..... I don't wanna say it because I am gonna cry emo . After it died, I tried to be strong but I cried as if she was my sister. when I have problems, I just pay with her so I can be happy. After school, when I am tired, she comes to me so we can play. After it, when the North Kitten Star got released, I was so surprised that she looks like the item. Now, I am questing for them and I will try to not waste my money on rigs for that item. Honestly, I don't deserve that item because some people are more deserving that item than me but I know that I ''want'' it. Wanting means that you'll take care of the item like not selling it for golds. If you give it to me, I will be the happiest person in the whole world for having my memories of chichi with that item, even if I quit, I will not give it to someone else. Thank You for reading this Post.~

im sorry for chichi man T-T

Shameless Fairy

14,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna want to make it move

------------------------------

I cuddled with a french fry because I'm sexy as hell.
ninja

Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes, I'm gonna have to lose

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
BUMP!

Hello Everyone heart
I'm Cressa, but I prefer if you call me Crizzel here. smile
I've been questing the Kanoko's Nightmare for quite a while now but never really pursued it because as you can see, it cost so... much gold. biggrin I'm not asking for the exact item, any help towards my quest would be really appreciated. heart
Anyway, like every other Gaian questing for this item, I don't think I'm any special. But I really want this item ever since I saw it on Luna's incense. It's my 2nd quest towards my path to recovery, after being addicted to rigs. So any help would be welcome for me. heart
Ninja Ps3
6lee

im sorry for chichi man T-T
Thanks for your concern. I am SERIOUSLY crying right now. I got tears all over the keyboard :c
Kottan Belle

ninja

NINJA ! biggrin

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Thanks for turning up everyone. I hate to dash so soon after starting the charity, but I have guests to entertain. I will be back, and I'll answer your requests as soon as I can
Crizzel
BUMP!

Hello Everyone heart
I'm Cressa, but I prefer if you call me Crizzel here. smile
I've been questing the Kanoko's Nightmare for quite a while now but never really pursued it because as you can see, it cost so... much gold. biggrin I'm not asking for the exact item, any help towards my quest would be really appreciated. heart
Anyway, like every other Gaian questing for this item, I don't think I'm any special. But I really want this item ever since I saw it on Luna's incense. It's my 2nd quest towards my path to recovery, after being addicted to rigs. So any help would be welcome for me. heart
Is it ok if I donate to you 5k for your quest if it's alright? heart

7,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
Kottan Belle

ninja

Thats so much code in ur post! XO

~rides in on a cow "MOO:<",jumps off then tackle/glomps you~

Winged Angler

24,850 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image