Friend

Friend

Friend

Beloved Prophet

yum_cupcake

Friend

emptyhearse
yum_cupcake

I was under the impression that a cookie is supposed to be a delicious, round, baked confection containing sugar and love. NOT a gob of over-floured, sweet garbage containing weakness and health hazards! Where did this cookie go so wrong? Where did your LIFE go so wrong?

Friend

Friend

Beloved Prophet

[NPC] Rordan Gamsey
emptyhearse
yum_cupcake

I was under the impression that a cookie is supposed to be a delicious, round, baked confection containing sugar and love. NOT a gob of over-floured, sweet garbage containing weakness and health hazards! Where did this cookie go so wrong? Where did your LIFE go so wrong?

Where did my life go wrong? I think your life went wrong as soon as you confused a cupcake with a cookie.
emptyhearse
[NPC] Rordan Gamsey
emptyhearse
yum_cupcake

Where did my life go wrong? I think your life went wrong as soon as you confused a cupcake with a cookie.
You, you, hey you, yeah you, this is cooked beautifully, yeah?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff