48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
leon_the_swordsman
Username: Leon_the_swordsman
Questing for: Guitar of Demona
Cost:40k-50k
Reason for questing:im am questing because i read the rules and i donated over 30k to ppl and i been here sence 05 and i havent finish any of my dream avis i only been donated less than 4k and i got all my stuff myself
I'm so sorry! This charity only donates to users who are qquesting for items that go on or cover the head! ^^; If the Guitar of Demona can do that then we will gladly help you! ^^

-Mike
Username: soulassassin
Questing for: Demonic Pitchfork(i'll also soon be questing for a kitsune mask)
Cost: 70-80k
Reason for questing:i read the rules and i've never had a dream avi, i'd usually just randomly quest for something, this item was hacked from me so i'm questing to get it back by any means possible, i've donated about 20k in the past even while on a quest, my items i have earned myself with one or two donations here and there 3nodding
Questing for: OMFG
Cost:42k-50k
Reason for questing:im am questing because i read the rules and i donated over 30k to ppl and i been here sence 05 and i havent finish any of my dream avis i only been donated less than 4k and i got all my stuff myself
bump 3 i gtg see ya later

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
soulassassin
Questing for: Demonic Pitchfork(i'll also soon be questing for a kitsune mask)
Cost: 70-80k
Reason for questing:i read the rules and i've never had a dream avi, i'd usually just randomly quest for something, this item was hacked from me so i'm questing to get it back by any means possible, i've donated about 20k in the past even while on a quest, my items i have earned myself with one or two donations here and there 3nodding
I'm so sorry! This charity only donates to users who are qquesting for items that go on or cover the head! ^^; If If you re-apply for a Kitsune Mask then we will gladly help you! ^^

-Mike
User Imagehi
username:carmelchoochoo
questing for :ice tiara
cost 5K
reason: me and my bstfriend in the whole wrld ever are doing this twin thing and i need and ice tiara + hats rok my sox
User Image
i read the rules
Username: Mitsukikoneko, but item is to go to Shinigamineko

Questing for: Either OMG, or AFK. Sorry, I know they're both expensive.

Cost: question : I don't know, neither are showing up in the marketplace.

Reason for questing: First of all, this isn't for me. I am going to give whatever you decide to donate to me to my sister(ShinigamiNkeo). She has really helped me on my kiki quest, and I owe a lot to her. She is also the first to introduce me to Gaia, has donated various items to help me get started. So, if you feel my reason is worthy, any donations will be fantastic. Thank you. biggrin I have read the rules.

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
leon_the_swordsman
Ty very much, we willl gladly help you! ^^

-Mike
Questing for: Kitsune Mask
Cost: 270k+
User Image mrgreen bumpUser Image
User Imageyayz im da first donaterUser Image
iymcool
leon_the_swordsman
Ty very much, we willl gladly help you! ^^

-Mike

ok ty

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out