Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charitable Senshi

Cannibalistic Ego
Now I cant even see my own avatar. I just want it to more closely match my siggy lol

Shapeshifter

emotion_awesome Hi
Cosmic Princess Rubi
Cannibalistic Ego
Now I cant even see my own avatar. I just want it to more closely match my siggy lol

tab tab tab in medias res
                tab tab tab tab tab Cia

XD
                Just wow. O.o
                What was that last part?

Charitable Senshi

Cannibalistic Ego
Cosmic Princess Rubi
Cannibalistic Ego

tab tab tab tab tab Cia

XD
                Just wow. O.o
                What was that last part?
the part about trying to match my signature art more closely?

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

The Devils Spoils

Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

I am too, though he hasn't really noticed so maybe he's not happier, just... more positive.

-Talks about it-

I didn't even know they added a sprint key; if shift is now sprint, what is... shift? Lol. Like the shifting along edges and such. And yeah, I've been stuck in 1.6.4 for so long. ;o;
                    That is true, I do like the new mob AIs, but our cute little animals need better ones too! To me, saying anything jumping off a cliff is hilarious to me, I don't know why, but in game, it's not so funny, it's just sad. My poor puppies; I've lost so many to cliffs.
                    I don't think I follow; does it mean if you took an old map and updated it to the current uhh... 1.7.10 thing, it would generate a map in preloaded terrain, or you could be traveling already explored ocean and one spawns?
                    If I have my Rouge Dungeon mod then I'll be OP; that mod randomly generates some pretty good items even ones given in other mod packs like Thuamcraft and stuff, so when you got the TP system like me and Alex, and keep inventory rule, and a backpack, we get a lot of good stuff. Otherwise I'll just run in blind and die until I get too pissed and gamemode. xD
                    I am!
                    I seem to be doing this a lot lately. gonk
                    Something about the episode made it seem even more possible, I just forgot what. And yes, at mine as well! And yeah, that was adorable, and even though the kid was creepy, I still thought he was adorable too.
                    I haven't watched the very last one yet, no. I'm saving it. Lmao. I'll get to it sometime, I'm just waiting until the perfect moment.
                    I'm not too sold on it, no; I'm not too into the old movie monster things, but it kind of makes me think of Supernatural from your description, so I might give it a try anyway if I'm bored enough.

Good enough for me. xD
                    NOT GOOD ENOUGH.
                    I do as well, especially since Alex's car has no AC/little AC. ;o;
                    The sooner I move up there, the better, because then I can also torture Alex since he likes it warm. He was telling me today how he can wear black and not be any hotter than usual because of his natural +5 fire resistance, then was teasing me about having a +5 cold resistance because I was born up North, lol. He doesn't like the cold.
                    I hate them too! I don't like sandals either though; I like sneakers and boots, that's about it really. And I'm okay with a tiny heel; I prefer combat boots really, so it has that big chunky heel and not too high up. And as long as I don't look like a fool trying to walk in them and they look really good, I'd deal with it, lol.
                    o.o

If killing wasn't illegal, I wouldn't be in jail. Wait. What? ... You know what I meant. xD But I've given a very deadly stare to some people as well; I once even freaked my mom out pretty bad with one of my stares, she kept looking back at me like I was a psycho murderer in a movie, and stated "I feel like you're drilling holes into the back of my skull"; I was in the 5th or 6th grade. Can't remember what she did though. But yeah, I can scream at anyone, even children if they're bratty enough... xD My anger issues and me~
                    I wasn't surprised he didn't either, but kind of wish he did; his ribs poke out so I can't lay on his stomach, and one part of his back pokes out because of his ribs growing weird due to the scoliosis. At least we suspect that's what caused it. Could of been when his chest sank in that actually caused it.
                    Pride is a blessing though, it makes me love my skills with my male hips. xD If it makes you feel any better, that one b***h I was mentioning in the PM from high school, called me a dude from looking at me from the side in a shirt that very visibly showed I had boobs, and my hair was shoulder length. And that was back before I didn't mind being called a guy, or wanted to be one, or ever dressed like one, so I was pissed, offended, and upset. Lol.
                    I am as well. emotion_awesome It's good for both the ladies and the guys.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly.
                    But I'd be more attractive if I was tall! Girls like tall guys, I like tall guys! xD
                    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. ;o;
                    xD I'll tell him you feel that strongly about it! Lmao.
                    Exactly, and hopefully with more nerves. >C

I CAN'T HELP IT, IT'S HARD TO THINK OF BORING THINGS.

Exactly, white and that like, eggshell/tan color. It's suppose to be a simple, neutral color, that's why they use it, because it matches with everything and is easier to sell, but it's freakin' ugly and boring to me.
                    Oh yes I would, but not in a total beat sense, more in a kinky sense so it's okay. <3 And no, no competing! xD

But... yeah. vov

Not even some small groping?

YES IT IS.
                    -Puts the item you won in it- c:

STRESS STRESS STRESS. STRESSSSSSSS. SSSS. ES.
                    LALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU. -Doesn't listen- LA.
                    You listen to me and accept that trade. >;c

I'm sad, you won my panties and roses. xD

{❤❤}

Either way, I'm glad. D:< xD That's a step in the right direction, at least.

Do I have to cover your mouth again?
'Cause I will.

Oh no, its not the shift key. Its control, I believe, but I set mine to 'R' for easier access. Control is somehow awkward for me and my pinky. I have no trouble with shifting. In fact, I don't get how some people complain when they hold s**t for a long time - it doesn't bother me. But control... that's too out of the way to sprint. You might as well just double tap. xD 'R' is a nice reach for the pointer finger. When you finally get out of 1.6.4, you can set the sprint button to whatever you want.
Same here, its hilarious! But not when it comes to those adorable little Minecraft animals. Hell, I don't like it when cows fall off of cliffs. I don't even like killing them, for that matter. But I do anyway. xD
It wouldn't completely change and override your current map, if that's what you're saying. I think it would just generate the temple in already generated oceans, ones you've already traveled across. But again, I don't know if that was actually implemented successfully or if it was just a rumor/wish. We'll see.
xD Watching you continuously die and rage would be fun. I use keep inventory, too, even though it sometimes pains me because its cheating in a way. But I just got so tired of losing my things on the rare occasion I'd die. I should probably turn that off though, since I have 5 and a half stacks of diamonds and can easily replace my good weapons/armor with a little time spent at my endermen farm.
Well, stop doing that. D:< xD
If we just get married to each other, then he won't have to play at two separate weddings. emotion_dowant xD
NOW IS THE PERFECT MOMENT. ARE YOU CRAZY? I can't believe you waited so long. xD
I figured you weren't. ;^; I'm sorry I disappointed you~

GOD DAMMIT, THAT WAS AN AWFUL CONTRADICTION. xD
Alex's car is dumb. D:<
Hey, I admire his +5 fire resistance. xD I certainly don't have it and I was born down here. Which makes no sense, technically I should have that too, but I have the cold resistance. When I visited NYC, I went to the top of the Empire State Building in January... didn't bother me. xD Although, I had braces at the time and my whole mouth just froze because of them; I swear I couldn't close my mouth if I tried. xD
It has to be a cute sandal for me. Otherwise, ******** 'em. And practice makes perfect when it comes to walking in heels. xD I'm a pro after years of it. It just takes some getting used to. But they're definitely not for the extremely clumsy and accident prone.

xD Yeah, I do. I think you and I were both meant to be psycho killers. I'm oddly proud of you for creeping your mom out at such a young age. xD
Either one could be the reason. That is so weird, though. Are both cases really visible, or is it just something you can feel?
That does make me feel better, actually. ;u; Did you beat her up? I wouldn't be surprised if you did. xD
Oh my~ o u o

True.... I do love a tall guy. - u - BUT YOU'LL STILL BE ATTRACTIVE. xD
I know. ;^;
GOOD. D:<
That would be the best improvement, I think. xD FIX ME BUT LET ME KEEP MY NERVES.

That... sounded egotistical. xD

Oh, I hate that eggshell/tan color. If you're going to go brown, make it a dark brown. Don't half-a** it with this tan s**t. Go big or go home. D:<
o u o Oh good, I'll accept that then. WHAT IF I WANT TO COMPETE?

I... uh... hm. *cough* I mean no, nothing else. No groping. *puts hands behind my back and whistles casually*

********. emotion_donotwant
I should never have told you that.
*mumble* Thank you~ *mumble mumble*

GOD DAMMIT, I SAID LISTEN. D:<

Well s**t, now you made me feel bad about it. xD

Edit:
AH ********, I ACCEPTED THE TRADE AND THEN NOTICED THE CHANGE IN GOLD AMOUNT.
*falls over* x_x
Hnngggg thank you, Mi'lord~~ ;w;

"We're all stories in the end... Just make it a good one, eh?"
"Allons-y!"
Cosmic Princess Rubi
Cannibalistic Ego
Cosmic Princess Rubi
Cannibalistic Ego

tab tab tab tab tab Cia

XD
                Just wow. O.o
                What was that last part?
the part about trying to match my signature art more closely?

tab tab tab tab tab Cia

yeah.

Charitable Senshi

Cannibalistic Ego
Yah..can you see the art in my signature? I was playing with gloves on my avatar to see if I could match the pose and still have the gloves match razz

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

Cannibalistic Ego

tab tab tab tab tab Cia

Yep! And then i locked myself out of it for most
                of the morning. xD
                Couldn't even access the desktop. emotion_facepalm

Oh, awesome! He sounds like one hell of a guy, let
                along brother. XD

{❤❤}

Pffft, Good job!
How the hell did you manage to do that? xDD

"Allons-y!"
Cosmic Princess Rubi
Cannibalistic Ego
Yah..can you see the art in my signature? I was playing with gloves on my avatar to see if I could match the pose and still have the gloves match razz

tab tab tab tab tab Cia

Ah! I see. xD
Kurojochu
Cannibalistic Ego

tab tab tab tab tab Cia

Yep! And then i locked myself out of it for most
                of the morning. xD
                Couldn't even access the desktop. emotion_facepalm

Oh, awesome! He sounds like one hell of a guy, let
                along brother. XD

{❤❤}

Pffft, Good job!
How the hell did you manage to do that? xDD

"Allons-y!"

tab tab tab tab tab Cia

I have no idea. xDDD

Charitable Senshi

The Devils Spoils
Good Evening, sir.

Newbie Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
aka_vashy13

Thank you for the pants! LOL. I'm trying to get 50 now.
        Such a pain to buy, I swear.
        And awh, I hope work gets easier. Mine doesn't LOL

✖✖ Sinnto

Charitable Hunter

Mistress100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'll try not too, I've never seen that much, in my life o.o;
                  At least.. not on here xD

How're you? <3

Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

With all the inflation I do my very best to try and get more and more funds so I can give higher donations; 100M and such just doesn't feel like much help with so many items at least 700M and up.

I'm doing alright, I just woke up about an hour ago; I feel a little parched, but otherwise fine. Yourself?

Charitable Hunter

Cannibalistic Ego
                tab tab tab tab tab Cia

Oh, okay. I think i've seen them. They accepted though,
                so we're good. XD

Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

Aw, so you don't get to be sneaky? Oh well, at least they accepted. x3

Charitable Hunter

QUARAN7INE
emotion_awesome Hi

Ҭhe Ɖevil's Ϩpoils

Hello.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items