Welcome to Gaia! ::

.. And drawing in paint takes less effort than linearting.

Invisible Informer

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
Impolite

:3 Lol XD
Do you get a lot of art? like normal art?

>w< There are some that can draw seriously and it takes them like 3 minutes. emotion_donotwant
Tsukira-chan

As in .. Buy? No. I'm not a big purchaser of art. But I do have some glorious artistic friends who like to spoil me.

As in draw? Yes? I have a fairly active bribe shop, at least. Peeps wait for slots to open, so I think that's a good sign.

My three minute drawings are .. The ones seen on the previous page emotion_dowant I draw with my mouse so if I'm working for quality, it tends to take a bit longer.

Tipsy Ladykiller

kir's Waifu

Good luck both of you!
And I know it's not my doggish concern (and I'll probably get in ignore list) but you guys are at risk due to this and that.

Tipsy Ladykiller

murlika
Good luck both of you!
And I know it's not my doggish concern (and I'll probably get in ignore list) but you guys are at risk due to this and that.

It's a little hard to take a good look because I'm on my phone, but as far as I can tell we aren't violating either of those. We're not claiming to be a charit--it's stated up front that for every 5k donated, the user gets 1 raffle ticket. They know they aren't getting their donations back.

Also, this isn't a highest donator contest. A user who donates 5k has the same chance (albeit obviously lower the probability) of a user who donates 100k.

If I'm misinterpretting what you think we're "at risk for," please let me know, and thanks for your concern, and thanks for the "good luck!" :>

kir's Waifu

Captain Fondles

Phones are evil XD I'm not saying you are violating anything, I'd say you are more like on the edge of it? Since for every 5k you get a ticket, so the change is higher if you get more tickets (quote: or to increase the chance of winning is not allowed). From this point of view it's kind of risky. Yet if you call it lottery instead of giveaway (I think giveaway in your case is really a wrong word) you are all clean (;

Tipsy Ladykiller

murlika

Phones are evil XD I'm not saying you are violating anything, I'd say you are more like on the edge of it? Since for every 5k you get a ticket, so the change is higher if you get more tickets (quote: or to increase the chance of winning is not allowed). From this point of view it's kind of risky. Yet if you call it lottery instead of giveaway (I think giveaway in your case is really a wrong word) you are all clean (;

I don't see the quote you're quoting in those threads...but I'm still on my phone so maybe I'm just overlooking it XD

Errrm, maybe that means more like "lolololol donate moar and we'll most likely pick you"--which would be like a highest donator contest. However the winner of this is random...so everyone has the same chance. It's up to them as to how much they want to increase their odds? If that makes sense.

As to the name, yeah that might cause confusion. However, the rules are clearly laid out in the thread, so there shouldn't be any confusion if people read. I'll talk to Simón later and see what he wants to do about the title

Invisible Informer

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
Impolite
Tsukira-chan

As in .. Buy? No. I'm not a big purchaser of art. But I do have some glorious artistic friends who like to spoil me.

As in draw? Yes? I have a fairly active bribe shop, at least. Peeps wait for slots to open, so I think that's a good sign.

My three minute drawings are .. The ones seen on the previous page emotion_dowant I draw with my mouse so if I'm working for quality, it tends to take a bit longer.

Mmm more like do you go to free artshops? :3
XD I do too. >w< But I end up buying art or try to get free art for them in return because...my art sucks. XD

:3 Really?! That's great! Your art must be popular.

surprised Those only took three minutes? XD Their still a lot better then mine.
murlika

Thanks for the luck - and I see Tori has addressed this already, but I shall add my two cents! Because I have extra cents and I don't need `em! emotion_awesome

At least in the case of the second link, it states in the post below that lotteries are exempt and given our inclusion of raffle tickets, by all rights, makes this a lottery. AND essentially a giveaway since we are giving something away. Just as a reward for the lottery. (that's two which's in a roooow)

Seal Slippers Lottery just isn't as swank as Seal Slippers Giveaway.

Or mayhaps I'm misunderstanding something? Which is entirely possible and very probable!

kir's Waifu

Ahh, whatever XD As long as you can explain it it's all good XD
Good luck again : D
Tsukira-chan

Sometimes. :> I think we'll be hitting up the free art forum with a request here soon, once can never have too much art.

Naaah. I think it's probably just due to supply and demand; I only offer so many slots in a time frame so it leaves people waiting. XD Tori has some pretty bomb art, though. DON'T YOU, WIFEY-HUSBAND?

Three minutes, high delirium, and crack conversations. I doubt it! Show me something of yours, ladyface. :>

-- Thank you, again, Murlika. biggrin For the good luck and for the noble warning. It definitely doesn't hurt, just in case.

Tipsy Ladykiller

Tipsy Ladykiller

As Tori ignores my compliment!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out