Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yummy Sweets Count ~

+1 1 100.0% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 250 251 252 > >> >>> »|

Blessed Gaian

Oh wow my gold went up fast. I forgot how fast it goes up from posting.... Its been ages since I was posting this often. But it'll be a while til I can catch up with giving out gifts. Got to stock up first. But I will go through the last pages later on and give out gifts.

@Bom:: Oh no its fine! I like it. And its good for a start. Better than I did when I just started. I'll defiantly use it for now. Just please don't get mad if I replace it with one I may make. Which may never happen..... >x> I'm too lazy.

@Haruka:: Ahaha, yeah this is the only place I can be happy about the holidays. They suck for me in real life. Parents are grinches.... And yup. I buy super cute pixels to show case.

9,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
Taiikou
    Oh wow my gold went up fast. I forgot how fast it goes up from posting.... Its been ages since I was posting this often. But it'll be a while til I can catch up with giving out gifts. Got to stock up first. But I will go through the last pages later on and give out gifts.

@Bom:: Oh no its fine! I like it. And its good for a start. Better than I did when I just started. I'll defiantly use it for now. Just please don't get mad if I replace it with one I may make. Which may never happen..... >x> I'm too lazy.

@Haruka:: Ahaha, yeah this is the only place I can be happy about the holidays. They suck for me in real life. Parents are grinches.... And yup. I buy super cute pixels to show case.
oh no. ill be glad if u replaced it. (:

9,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
burpp.
i fell just now by slipping because my socks were slippert

Sweetheart

Hello! How are you? C: This is a very nice thing of you to do.

Thirteenth Worshipper

XXXXXXXXXXXXI'm gonna go eat breakfast now.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBye. 8D

Blessed Gaian

eiiman II
XXXXXXXXXXXXChekira::
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI have to go back in two weeks,we have school holidays right now.
And I'll be seperated from all my friends. ugh.

XXXXXXXXXXXXTaii::
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXIn two weeks.I don't even know all of the things I'm supposed to know,like
all the math stuff. xD

Don't feel bad I failed my math class this semester. Which is BAD. Since it costs money. Plus I've taken algebra before, a few times... I just don't get it. Too dumb.

@Bom:: Okie dokie~ :hearts:

@Belly:: I like the hat and the dress. They seem adorable.

@New Comers:: Welcome to my thread~ Sorry if I cannot talk much. Getting gold for gifts.

Blessed Gaian

@Eii:: I want breakfast~ o:

@Bom: Be careful! Goodness, clumsy duck. xd

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
Taiikou

@Belly:: I like the hat and the dress. They seem adorable.
ya i like the hat as well as for the dress, being a guy, it doesnt look to good on my avi

Thirteenth Worshipper

XXXXXXXXXXXXHello again. : D
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXbreakfast was good~ ^___^

Blessed Gaian

Man this thread sure died down. lol I guess people got bored..... And its hard to find cute winter clothing for the males. Hm, this is lame.

@Belly::You can cross dress? xd

Blessed Gaian

eiiman II
XXXXXXXXXXXXHello again. : D
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXbreakfast was good~ ^___^

What did you have for breakfast? And exactly what time is it there? 0_o;;

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
Taiikou
    Man this thread sure died down. lol I guess people got bored..... And its hard to find cute winter clothing for the males. Hm, this is lame.

na thats just not me,

@anyone: does anyone (i hate to bother by asking and i will only ask once) know of a good minni avi art shop on here or have a friend willing to do art for gold. (like i said sorry to be a bother by asking) i am just really tired of searching through the forms looking for the best ones
eiiman II
XXXXXXXXXXXXChekira::
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI have to go back in two weeks,we have school holidays right now.
And I'll be seperated from all my friends. ugh.

XXXXXXXXXXXXTaii::
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXIn two weeks.I don't even know all of the things I'm supposed to know,like
all the math stuff. xD

Wow, when did your break start? It seems pretty early
Do you live too far from your friends?

Thirteenth Worshipper

Taiikou

What did you have for breakfast? And exactly what time is it there? 0_o;;

XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX It's 12 noon here. I ate some rice,I live in Asia btw. c:

Blessed Gaian

bellydancing dog
Taiikou

na thats just not me,

@anyone: does anyone (i hate to bother by asking and i will only ask once) know of a good minni avi art shop on here or have a friend willing to do art for gold. (like i said sorry to be a bother by asking) i am just really tired of searching through the forms looking for the best ones

Hm, my friend Tori has different tastes in drawing every time I talk to her. But I am sure she'd love some gold. Her username is Naiya Akin. Just tell her Taiikou/Missy told you about her. You can stalk her posts and see some of her art probably.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff