Caaaake.
yum_cupcake

Shy Gaian

Username: Human Desires
Gaia Join Date: November 29, 2009
Total Posts: 14,487
Name of Item: Cosmic Fairlily
Value of Item: 32,950p
Amount of Gold at Hand: 9,000p (edit: around there, give or take since i'm selling stuff as well)
Quest Link: Quest
Extra Info: this item is the most expensive out of all the other items for an avatar i currently want, so any help would be appreciated!

Codebreaking Phantom

24,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
Human Desires
Welcome and thank you for applying!

Tipsy Millionaire

Shy Gaian

Chiraya
Human Desires
Welcome and thank you for applying!

thank you!! how are u

Codebreaking Phantom

24,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
Human Desires
thank you!! how are u
I'm well. I had a busy weekend of attending my friend's stagette and seeing the new Avengers movie.

How about you?

Shy Gaian

Chiraya
Human Desires
thank you!! how are u
I'm well. I had a busy weekend of attending my friend's stagette and seeing the new Avengers movie.

How about you?

I love marvel movies.. but reading the spoilers on gaia, in cb, ruined it for me gonk
I'm still excited, but I'm sad I let myself click on a marvel themed thread thinking that their weren't going to be any spoilers!
How would you rate it?
And I'm tired from work, been standing and moving for so many hours my legs need a break

Codebreaking Phantom

24,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
Human Desires
I love marvel movies.. but reading the spoilers on gaia, in cb, ruined it for me gonk
I'm still excited, but I'm sad I let myself click on a marvel themed thread thinking that their weren't going to be any spoilers!
How would you rate it?
And I'm tired from work, been standing and moving for so many hours my legs need a break
Ahhh, that's a shame about the spoilers. All I knew going into it was everyone enjoyed the movie and that there's a confirmed death.

I liked it and give it an 8.5/10! It's a lot to take in because there's just so much going on the screen at all times and it does make references to things from 5 movies ago, but it was interesting to see how all the characters in the marvel movies interacted with each other.

Codebreaking Phantom

24,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
Koyaso
Chiraya
Caaaake.
yum_cupcake
emotion_omnomnom

Shy Gaian

Chiraya
Human Desires
How would you rate it?
Ahhh, that's a shame about the spoilers. All I knew going into it was everyone enjoyed the movie and that there's a confirmed death.

I liked it and give it an 8.5/10! It's a lot to take in because there's just so much going on the screen at all times and it does make references to things from 5 movies ago, but it was interesting to see how all the characters in the marvel movies interacted with each other.

o no, references??? I probably won't remember those references crying
And that's what I was looking forward to, because every marvel character was in it!!

Codebreaking Phantom

24,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
Human Desires
And that's what I was looking forward to, because every marvel character was in it!!
No worries. The references aren't that big where it takes all your attention away from the main story because again, there's just so much happening at once that you might have to watch it again to catch it all. xd

Shy Gaian

Chiraya
Human Desires
No worries. The references aren't that big where it takes all your attention away from the main story because again, there's just so much happening at once that you might have to watch it again to catch it all. xd

I really want to watch it.. online though.. LOL I can't handle the loud noises during the fights

Codebreaking Phantom

24,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
Human Desires
I really want to watch it.. online though.. LOL I can't handle the loud noises during the fights
Yeah, I'm waiting for it to come out on Netflix to rewatch it. xd

I'm also pretty excited to see Ant Man and the Wasp. 3nodding

Shy Gaian

Chiraya
Human Desires
Yeah, I'm waiting for it to come out on Netflix to rewatch it. xd

I'm also pretty excited to see Ant Man and the Wasp. 3nodding

how long does it take for marvel movies to come out on netflix?? i don't have netflix so im relying on those illegal websites LOL
i saw ant man before! i don't really remember much though which is sad.. but i'm excited for any marvel movie to come out honestly!
and thank you so much for the trade!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces