Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hopeless Completionist

Singing-Ariel
You're welcome smile And yes it would be. Then I would need to get more books to fill them^^
I'm always amazed what people manage to pull off with home products, arts, crafts, etc. ^^
Ah, horror vacui, eh? d: That's fine though, it's good to have lots of books and such.

Angelic Star

8,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Torhu-chan
Singing-Ariel
You're welcome smile And yes it would be. Then I would need to get more books to fill them^^
I'm always amazed what people manage to pull off with home products, arts, crafts, etc. ^^
Ah, horror vacui, eh? d: That's fine though, it's good to have lots of books and such.

Some people are so crafty and good with things, it makes me want to be too. I can do some stuff, but since I don't have my own place there's lots of crafts that I can't do yet. Like lining the walls with bookshelves. Or put in one of those hanging chairs. Or making a window seat. I'm on pinterest way too much lol.

Indeed it is smile Books are good.

Hopeless Completionist

Singing-Ariel
Some people are so crafty and good with things, it makes me want to be too. I can do some stuff, but since I don't have my own place there's lots of crafts that I can't do yet. Like lining the walls with bookshelves. Or put in one of those hanging chairs. Or making a window seat. I'm on pinterest way too much lol.

I know. Seriously, some people are just insanely creative. Those sound like dream-home projects to me. 3nodding
Haha, one reason I avoid pinterest. Home improvement/interior design works for me within the bounds of mild curiosity, but I don't have the vision, supplies, time, funding or space to make such changes with what I have now. Maybe someday, I'll think up that dream house just for me though... d:

Quite good.

Angelic Star

8,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Torhu-chan
Singing-Ariel

I know. Seriously, some people are just insanely creative. Those sound like dream-home projects to me. 3nodding
Haha, one reason I avoid pinterest. Home improvement/interior design works for me within the bounds of mild curiosity, but I don't have the vision, supplies, time, funding or space to make such changes with what I have now. Maybe someday, I'll think up that dream house just for me though... d:

Quite good.

For real, sometimes I see projects and think, wow that's such a cool idea, I want to do that! But I can't so I have to simmer down lol. And you're a lot of it take space, time, and funds, all things I don't have at the moment. It's nice to think about the possibilities though smile

Hopeless Completionist

Singing-Ariel
For real, sometimes I see projects and think, wow that's such a cool idea, I want to do that! But I can't so I have to simmer down lol. And you're a lot of it take space, time, and funds, all things I don't have at the moment. It's nice to think about the possibilities though smile
Same, same. Reel in that enthusiasm a bit and think about this rationally. DXD
It is nice to think about the possibilities. 3nodding

Angelic Star

8,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Torhu-chan
Singing-Ariel
Same, same. Reel in that enthusiasm a bit and think about this rationally. DXD
It is nice to think about the possibilities. 3nodding

Yea haha before I go out and buy stuff I can't use

Hopeless Completionist

Singing-Ariel
*glances around room* Yeeeaaahhh. sweatdrop

I love your avi btw. So cute and cozy-looking. :3

Angelic Star

8,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Torhu-chan
Singing-Ariel
*glances around room* Yeeeaaahhh. sweatdrop

I love your avi btw. So cute and cozy-looking. :3

Aw thank you <3 I was feeling sleepy and wanted to just go home and nap and read lol

Angelic Star

8,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I have obtained the last item on my quest list: Fallen Wish!!!!!!! I will now be closing this thread, but I will be back with another Christmas Quest smile

Special thanks to Tohru-chan for encouraging me and keeping a lovely discussion going in this thread <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff