Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mind-boggling Seeker

9,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Elysia Windbourne
tessellaite

Thanks for sharing that! what an interesting definition... I wish the reasoning behind my name-creation was to reflect that; I just liked the sound of the words c:

I meant to say yesterday but totally forgot: I am digging the pic of you in your top hat - pure class c:

Sure thing~! biggrin

And thank ya kindly -- I have a new one I want to put up...maybe later... c:

How are you today? (:

Cleric

Pirahtt

Ooh hallo there c: I totally missed your comment here earlier heart

Cleric

tessellaite

Excellent! Rock those hats.
I'm well thank you. Still working my way through that report mountain, but at least now it's more like a report hill c:
How about yourself? Up to much?

Mind-boggling Seeker

9,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Elysia Windbourne
tessellaite

Excellent! Rock those hats.
I'm well thank you. Still working my way through that report mountain, but at least now it's more like a report hill c:
How about yourself? Up to much?

Hehe, thank you whee
Ah, well you'll get there!
And I'm good, wanting to do something with someone but have no one to do anything with.. sweatdrop
Other than that Gaia and listening to music~

Cleric

tessellaite

Yup, plodding on c:
You know, I meant to check out Pandora yesterday but just didn't get round to it - thanks for reminding me there when you said you were listening to music.
& I know that feeling. Sunday's such an awkward day for doing anything & everyone just wants to say at home & do nothing (or write reports, like me, because I have a deadline & poor time-management skills...).

Mind-boggling Seeker

9,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Elysia Windbourne
tessellaite

Yup, plodding on c:
You know, I meant to check out Pandora yesterday but just didn't get round to it - thanks for reminding me there when you said you were listening to music.
& I know that feeling. Sunday's such an awkward day for doing anything & everyone just wants to say at home & do nothing (or write reports, like me, because I have a deadline & poor time-management skills...).

No problem -- it really is a great place to find new music and still hear the old songs you love.
It is -- but I mean, even it weren't Sunday I wouldn't have anyone to do anything with...since I graduated I pretty much have no friends to see. The two I do have; one works and the others mom doesn't like me so it's lonely >w<
What is your report about?

Cleric

tessellaite
No problem -- it really is a great place to find new music and still hear the old songs you love.
It is -- but I mean, even it weren't Sunday I wouldn't have anyone to do anything with...since I graduated I pretty much have no friends to see. The two I do have; one works and the others mom doesn't like me so it's lonely >w<

Ah, tell me about it. It was the same in my undergrad.
Sorry to hear that today's been lonely for you & that circumstances with those friends aren't the greatest right now. It does get better, trust me c:
My report is basically a research summary - I won't bore you with the details c:

Mind-boggling Seeker

9,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Elysia Windbourne
tessellaite

Ah, tell me about it. It was the same in my undergrad.
Sorry to hear that today's been lonely for you & that circumstances with those friends aren't the greatest right now. It does get better, trust me c:
My report is basically a research summary - I won't bore you with the details c:

Thanks -- that's pretty much everyday for me though >w<
And yeah, people keep telling me it gets better -- I just it's worth it, ya know?
Haha, okay thanks for sparing me than xD

Difficulty's Compadre

Shameless Raider

Elysia Windbourne

I tend to ninja around on occasions. That's just how I roll. B]

Cleric

tessellaite
And yeah, people keep telling me it gets better -- I just it's worth it, ya know?

Aw, well I hope tomorrow at least is busier for you - do you have anything nice planned?

Mind-boggling Seeker

9,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Elysia Windbourne
tessellaite

Aw, well I hope tomorrow at least is busier for you - do you have anything nice planned?

Thank you :3
Tomorrow I have a doctor appointment to go to -- not much fun but I'll enjoy the long car-ride.
What about you? Anything exciting this Monday?

Cleric

tessellaite

Same old, really c: Managed to finish those reports though cool

Cleric

Pirahtt
I tend to ninja around on occasions. That's just how I roll. B]

Well thanks for rolling by! c:

Mind-boggling Seeker

9,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100