What power? 0.042452830188679 4.2% [ 27 ]
Power of voodoo 0.16037735849057 16.0% [ 102 ]
Who do? 0.042452830188679 4.2% [ 27 ]
You do! 0.059748427672956 6.0% [ 38 ]
Do what!? 0.070754716981132 7.1% [ 45 ]
Remind me of the babe. 0.29088050314465 29.1% [ 185 ]
Total Votes:[ 636 ]

Magical Fairy

All good. I came back from Savannah a few days ago and been recovering. Hell of a good trip. Fantastic town.
rainbow_in_the_dark
All good. I came back from Savannah a few days ago and been recovering. Hell of a good trip. Fantastic town.

Oh dang. You're always around the big hurricanes yo!

Magical Fairy

Pheroic
rainbow_in_the_dark

The irony is that I am back in Florida. Go figure.
rainbow_in_the_dark
Pheroic
rainbow_in_the_dark

You doing okay with the job issues?
I'm having some myself sweatdrop

Magical Fairy

Pheroic
rainbow_in_the_dark

Yeah, my job is settling down a little bit. I didn't have much time to adjust before it went completely batshit. haha. Things are calming down and I am getting the chance to learn and adjust to all the new information that came out.

What's going on with yours?
rainbow_in_the_dark
Pheroic
rainbow_in_the_dark

Yeah, my job is settling down a little bit. I didn't have much time to adjust before it went completely batshit. haha. Things are calming down and I am getting the chance to learn and adjust to all the new information that came out.

What's going on with yours?

Well the startup that I work for hired a corporate CEO a few years ago and things have really started taking off. I was lucky and valued enough to make it through 2 mass firings. But my boss and mentor of 4 years recently got let go so that's hard. He was a co-founder in the company.

I will be taking over some of his projects and there will be "new roles for me going forward" so I'm anxiously waiting for something official to come my way. It's a bittersweet thing I guess.

Magical Fairy

Pheroic

Well the startup that I work for hired a corporate CEO a few years ago and things have really started taking off. I was lucky and valued enough to make it through 2 mass firings. But my boss and mentor of 4 years recently got let go so that's hard. He was a co-founder in the company.

I will be taking over some of his projects and there will be "new roles for me going forward" so I'm anxiously waiting for something official to come my way. It's a bittersweet thing I guess.

Congrats on making it through the firings. That is always an unpleasant experience.

I mean. That is the kind of experience that is rough and to process. I can understand why that is causing you some issues.

Magical Fairy

I am bad at posting in this thread. I uh exploded my wishlist. I had it down to three things. Then I remembered all of the things I am missing and have sold off over the years. I want them back now. I also just keep buying old evolving items. I accidentally have bought 4 checkmate void's for instance.

Magical Fairy

Well I am flat broke again but my profile is much leaner now and also much more styled the way I like it. Full of old MC's and EI's haha.
rainbow_in_the_dark
Well I am flat broke again but my profile is much leaner now and also much more styled the way I like it. Full of old MC's and EI's haha.

Ah, such is the way of life.
I like the contrast of your avi btw. (Yellow/gold/blue)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff