Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 51 ]
Total Votes:[ 51 ]
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 >

Sweet Pyromaniac

User Image
__________________________ᴀ ǫᴜᴇsᴛ ᴏғ ᴇᴘɪᴄ ᴘʀᴏᴘᴏʀᴛɪᴏɴs

THIS IS ALL OUTDATED
                          I'll update this when I find the time. For now, just ignore it.

Hey there, welcome to my quest quest thread. This is where I keep track of the items I'm currently questing for, the avatars I've always wanted, and how I intend to reach these goals.

Everyone's welcome, and any help is always appreciated; even if it's just a <3, a vote on the poll and a bump. Every little thing counts.

INTRODUCTION | RULES | UPDATES | QUEST | ART | DONATORS | REGULARS | LINKS IN | LINKS OUT | SPECIAL THANKS

Sweet Pyromaniac

User Image
__________________________ʜᴇʟʟ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏ ʀᴜʟᴇs ʜᴇʀᴇ - ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪsʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ.

I wouldn't want to add rules here, however, as soon as I see things I don't really like I might edit this. For now, here are the rules of the game. Follow them and everything will be peachy.

Flamming and Cursing
                              Please keep cursing to a minimum. Flamming anyone, even if the one you're flamming at did something wrong, is a huge no no. That person will be reported. I love correct grammar and polite people.

Begging of any kind is not allowed
                              Begging is also considered spam, and is not permitted anywhere in the Charity/Quests Forums. Beggars will also be reported.

INTRODUCTION| RULES | UPDATES | QUEST | ART | DONATORS | REGULARS | LINKS IN | LINKS OUT | SPECIAL THANKS

Sweet Pyromaniac

User Image
__________________________ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇᴡ

Want to find out what has or will be going on? Then check this out.

Saturday, December 21, 2013
                              Kinda sad I couldn't manage to make my Christmas avi on time. Guess I'll use the auction gold for a spring avi instead.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013
                              Came back to gaia after a long break. Sadly I don't have enough time to work in my art shop, but I'm working on a shop where people can build their own robots.

Day, Month 00, 2013
                              Stuff happened

Monday, March 4, 2013

Friday, March 1, 2013
                              September Strawberry was nice enough to donate Comet Candy, Sheryl Orange and S-pop Club: Odele for my Rainbow Scout outfit. X3

Monday, February 4, 2013
                              Roxy_roxanna2 actually gave me Antipathy and Forceful Coercion as a gift! I swear I almost cried when I opened them. Tears of joy. Thanks so much Roxy!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013
                              Finally opened my own shop. Thanks to the winnings of the art contest I entered I managed to buy myself the Compass of Seidh.

Saturday, December 29, 2012
                              Added little bars beside each item I'm questing for in the Mad Quest section. Older news will be under the spoiler tag.

Thursday, December 27, 2012
                              Added my store to the links section. Been trying to sell some things here and there.

Monday, December 24, 2012
                              Today I was surprised with a generous donation made by Hope: a harmonious charity. What an amazing place. I'm always speechless when I get surprise gifts. I also edited the Mad quest section with some dream avatars.

Saturday, December 22, 2012
                              Added things to the Mad Art section. I have a lot of art to do. Pricing suggestions range from 150k (for sketches) to 750k (for colored). Also, Woq gave me two gifts! Thanks so much Woq.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012
                              Doom Me Baby sent me a gift with the Snow White Thigh-High Boots. One of the sweetest Christmas presents I've gotten. Also, later this same day I got Flight of Fancy from Skreaming Disaster. This is unbelievable.

Monday, December 17, 2012
                              Thread is created.

INTRODUCTION| RULES | UPDATES | QUEST | ART | DONATORS | REGULARS | LINKS IN | LINKS OUT | SPECIAL THANKS

Sweet Pyromaniac

User Image
__________________________ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇɢᴀɴ

I've been on Gaia for years now, the only item I really ever wanted was the devil tail way back when. But after so much time, and so many items, that's not the case anymore. My tastes have changed, and with the boundless amount of items, I've decided this is where I will keep track of the items I've had my eye on since my return to the site.

Items__________________________________________
                            Right now, all the items I really want are game related. Anything zOMG! or for the battle events.

User ImageH2k13 Minor, Regular, Large, Mega Energy Boost
                            Recently this game has had me hooked, so most of the gold coming in I've been saving for these, to extent of putting the dream avatars on hold. D= The event is over, but as soon as it comes back I want in!
                            I'm such a sucker for games...

Dream Avatars__________________________________________
                            Various avatars I'd love to be able to make. All I need are the items listed bellow. Just click on the avatar to see. Some of these items I already have, but I like to keep my dream avis here so I don't forget what I need for each.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just for fun__________________________________________
                          I find myself fiddling with tektek and sometimes I make avatars I really end up liking. Bellow I'll be posting the ones I liked the best. These aren't really what I'm questing for at the moment, but wouldn't mind having the items to be able to make them. Maybe sell art for items?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Spring Fairy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Giddy
                          I wanted to make a fun one that was more affordable. Just look at that face. I feel like he needs something for his head, but everything I tried on him would cover his hands, and I really like the silhouette on this one.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                          Flying Guardian
                            The thing I enjoyed the most after returning to Gaia after a very long hiatus were the items that changed your avatar's arms and legs. I've seen so many creative avatars out there that have been using items like these. This is one I've come up with. Probably not so out there, but I limited the items and made sure to use a few of the ones I already have.

Sweet Pyromaniac

User Image
__________________________ᴛʜᴇ ᴇssᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴀʀᴛ, ᴀʟʟ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ɢʀᴀᴛɪᴛᴜᴅᴇ

When thinking about ways to work for some gold or items I usually think of art. I do graphics, layouts for threads, posts (I made everything in this thread) and even avatar or character art. I'm currently working on a shop called Build-A-Bot Workshop. I'll be saving up gold from there.

Currently working on__________________________________________

Sweet Pyromaniac

User Image
__________________________sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ʟɪғᴇ

I don't like to ask for donations, but every now and then I come across Gaians who are willing to give and expect nothing in return. I am forever grateful and regardless of what they say or think I will always treasure what they did.

◑ Doom Me Baby Snow White Thigh-High Boots
                                ◑ Skreaming Disaster Flight of Fancy
                                ◑ Woq BTK and Grunny
                                ◑ Hope a harmonious charity 100k
                                ◑ September Strawberry Drew my avi! It' so adorable! Plus Comet Candy, Sheryl Orange and S-pop Club: Odele.
                                ◑ Roxy_roxanna2 Antipathy and Forceful Coercion!
                                ◑ Donor Donated
                                ◑ Donor Donated
                                ◑ Donor Donated

Sweet Pyromaniac

User Image
__________________________A ʜᴜɢ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴍᴇʀᴀɴɢ - ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

I always seem to have the pleasure of meeting extraordinary people. I'm always really glad when they keep in touch, or stick around. Be it with bumps or actual conversation they deserve my thanks, this is why I figured that they really needed mentioning.

◑ Skreaming Disaster I'm always glad to see him around. Plus he changes his avatar every 5 min or so, it's rather amusing.
                                ◑ Rain x Rawr Rawr's little emoticon bumps always seem to bring a smile to my face.
                                ◑ Regular
                                ◑ Regular
                                ◑ Regular

Sweet Pyromaniac

User Image
__________________________Nᴇᴛᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ɪs ᴀɴ ᴇssᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ʙᴜɪʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴡᴇᴀʟᴛʜ

Feel free to use these anywhere.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.83802499/][img]http://i.imgur.com/sNiGp.png[/img]

User Image

[http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.83802499/][img]http://i.imgur.com/V3Fk7.png[/img]

Sweet Pyromaniac

User Image
__________________________ɪғ ᴀ ʟɪɴᴋ ɪs ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀɪɴ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs

Want your link here? Just post your codes in the thread! I'll add you to the list as soon as I see it. I very much prefer small images. Please keep them as small as possible.

❥ My Store Wanna help me out with my quest? You can check out my store, see if there's anything you'd like.

❥ My Achievements Thread Wanna help me out with my achievements? All you have to do is visit this thread.

User Image User Image

User Image

Sweet Pyromaniac

User Image
__________________________I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴍᴀɪɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜᴇsᴛ ғᴏʀᴍ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢʀᴀᴛɪᴛᴜᴅᴇ ɪs ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ

I don't think I can thanks them enough, especially to all those who bought something from me or donated.

◑ Thanks Doom Me Baby
                                  When you sent me a gift and I found the Snow White Thigh-High Boots inside I nearly shed a tear. You no obligation to do that, but you still sent a gift to a complete stranger. That really touched me. Thank you. I hope that you are rewarded with kindness by others (and maybe some avi art by me) and I wish you nothing but the best.

◑ Skreaming Disaster
                                  I can't believe people as nice as SD are still around. Randomly stumbling upon my thread he just sent me the gift with the Flight of Fancy item inside. Thank you so much Skreaming Disaster. <3

◑ Woq
                                  All he does is give. Honestly. You can do a search of his name all these threads thanking him for his gifts pop up. What an amazing guy.

◑ Hope a harmonious charity I was surprised with a generous donation made by Hope: a harmonious charity the day before Christmas. Thank you so much!

◑ Roxy_roxanna2 OMG I was never expecting those gifts at all. Roxy when I opened one gift and saw the Antipathy I gasped like that dumb cat from the meme, but then I go check it and notice another PM. I never imagine another gift with the Forceful Coercion inside it. You mam, are made of pure greatness because you made my day. Thank you!

◑ September Strawberry You've been a really good friend. I'm really glad I joined that group art auction. On my very first one I met so many great people. I'm glad you were one of them. <3

◑ Thanks

◑ Thanks

◑ Thanks

Sweet Pyromaniac

User Image
__________________________'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡ

Reserving post for possible future use.

Sweet Pyromaniac

User Image

Sweet Pyromaniac

User Image