Welcome to Gaia! ::

AstronomyGirl
hi I have just completed the 1000 bumps and since your December 2014 mc still available, I would like to have it, thank you

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
  • Planetary Technician 150
munkee1
AstronomyGirl
hi I have just completed the 1000 bumps and since your December 2014 mc still available, I would like to have it, thank you

Yep. It's yours. Congrats.
I will send it over asap. Not sure if trades will work on my phone.
munkee1
Bump 1000

Congrats!
rupuzzled2
Yayy, thank you, happy new year!!!
AstronomyGirl
munkee1
AstronomyGirl

Yep. It's yours. Congrats.
I will send it over asap. Not sure if trades will work on my phone.
Happy new year to you and thank you heart yes the trade is working alright whee
Happy New Year!
I hope that they will get the Santa March's out soon. I didn't open a ticket because they made the announcement but maybe I should.

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
rupuzzled2
I hope that they will get the Santa March's out soon. I didn't open a ticket because they made the announcement but maybe I should.

Happy new year!

I don't think you need to do a bug report for it. From what I've seen in the forums no one has gotten it yet. They are probably aware of it.
AstronomyGirl
rupuzzled2

Happy new year!

I don't think you need to do a bug report for it. From what I've seen in the forums no one has gotten it yet. They are probably aware of it.

or gaia is kicking the can down the road hoping that people won't complain about not getting it anymore?

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
Holy Ariel
AstronomyGirl

or gaia is kicking the can down the road hoping that people won't complain about not getting it anymore?

It's starting to seem that way. stare Lots of people didn't get some of the halloween event achievements, and they didn't fix that. Seems like they don't care about events and don't want to fix the bugs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff