Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Bloodsucker

land of storms and tea

A pillow, xD It was for school.

Dapper Dabbler

AuroraBunneh
land of storms and tea

Aww. XD Home ec class or something? Or... whatever it's called? They didn't really have that in my school.

Anxious Bloodsucker

land of storms and tea
AuroraBunneh
land of storms and tea

Aww. XD Home ec class or something? Or... whatever it's called? They didn't really have that in my school.

Yeah, but at our school it's called 'Skills'.
And everybody hates the teacher x.x

Dapper Dabbler

AuroraBunneh

Yeah, but at our school it's called 'Skills'.
And everybody hates the teacher x.x

That's... unfortunate. Teachers can really make or break the level of interest in the course subject. I never felt that my school really encouraged a lot of freedom or creativity, so I didn't enjoy it much.

Dapper Dabbler

*munching on poptarts while watching Ghost Hunters International*
Oh man, what am I doing? I'm supposed to be working out, not pigging out.

Dapper Dabbler

Annnd now it's on to watching creepy games being played on youtube. XD *pokes thread* Is anyone else around? What are you up to?

Anxious Bloodsucker

Dapper Dabbler

AuroraBunneh
Hello c:

Hello! Glad to see you again! How has your day been?

Dapper Dabbler

gaia_crown Updated my progress for this week! I started out with about 200k from the previous week though, so we'll see if I just barely make it or have a little extra to spare, or perhaps don't even make it to this week's goal at all. It'll serve as a good gauge for how the rest of the month might go. gaia_crown

Anxious Bloodsucker

land of storms and tea
AuroraBunneh
Hello c:

It's been fine xD Except I'm sick emotion_puke

Dapper Dabbler

AuroraBunneh
land of storms and tea
AuroraBunneh
Hello c:

It's been fine xD Except I'm sick emotion_puke

Oh no! D: I guess somethings going around because it seems like a lot of people are falling ill. Is it a cold or allergies or something? Be sure to rest and drink plenty of water so you can feel better soon.

Prodigal Pumpkin

13,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hey bud! I just thought I would remind you that you might want to continue going at it full force. You don't want to fall behind!

Dapper Dabbler

Hyoz
Hey bud! I just thought I would remind you that you might want to continue going at it full force. You don't want to fall behind!

Hello again! Thanks for the encouragement. I was just about to sit down to some more booty grab. It's a lot of work though! Well, not work, but a lot of time devoted to doing the same thing over and over, and I admittedly get bored. Still, I'll give it my best!

Prodigal Pumpkin

13,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
land of storms and tea

I know what you mean about it getting boring. I just got home from working 8 and a half hours on 4 hours of sleep. The monotony of grabbing coins might kill me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff