Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What's your greatest pet peeve?

The sound/any sound similar to nails scraping against a chalkboard... 0.2544 25.4% [ 159 ]
Pen clicking 0.0912 9.1% [ 57 ]
Grammatical mistakes/the overuse of text language 0.1696 17.0% [ 106 ]
All of the above... And more! (Post what else!) 0.1856 18.6% [ 116 ]
I don't have any... Y'all need to chill out 0.1168 11.7% [ 73 ]
Something else that isn't on the list.. (Post what below!) 0.1824 18.2% [ 114 ]
Total Votes:[ 625 ]

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

HebiZetsumei
xMilkita
im picky too. i wanna work as a waitress OvO (anime influence is real man) xD and im just gonna keep giving my friend applications and she will keep handing them over to her supervisor haha

haha well at least you have standards~<3 i would love to work at a cosplay cafe some time but that means.. dressing up... and i have no costumes... but it seems fun
i will try to go work at petsmart or some place with animals or flowers... maybe volunteer if i have time and money
ARG COSPLAY CAFE BBY LET ME AT IT! haha when i have the money in the future COSPLAY CAFE I AM MAKING ONE! IM DOING IT! xD and waitress is a standard? haha i got literally not time or money so vonlunteer is OUTTA the question

Adored Lunatic

Kitsuneko Suzuki
Lol..... Yeah ant that the truth all though I have tried a few time to hide on here from life berried in role plays, but something always pulled me out.

i only role play with one close friend... i've never found a style that i prefer but i love making new stories for my OCs. i wish sometimes life would just stop at a really happy moment in my life so i can savor it more

Adored Lunatic

Mikirani
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yeah~~
It's really assuring~

i hope i can get some volunteer hours at a botanical garden or maybe a animal shelter... i want to absorb myself in something peaceful and social... being the introvert i am i need to try making connections

Program_Virus's Husband

Manly Wife

HebiZetsumei

Yeah 3nodding once it blows over and things settles, I'm sure people will come back/be more active. Least what I'm hoping for the charities that had so many regulars...xD I sadly kind stopped responding to DreamBig due to this event getting my time and trying to make stuff to gift to people/keep for myself sweatdrop
That would be best, I'm sure you did well and you don't have to worry about the grades c: I believe in you!
I don't mind big threads, but when its fast paced and you're less likely to be seen- I just lurk and just enjoying eavesdropping on others conversation sweatdrop iswearimnotweird.
I honestly don't like threads that have owners who don't really talk to people :c i find it rude. Least talk to those who stick around and make an effort :c i kinda stopped gifting cause I decided to spend my 7b on a girl who been talking to me in the event thread LOL so now I'm just barely gifting smaller things sweatdrop least the thought is what counts, right? can't be choosey now a days.

Adored Lunatic

Arrietangel23
That's true...I hope she realizes what's more important...
I know what you mean, So what's been new? How did your classes go?
Yea that's why I don't like getting things from friends, like getting even is nice and all but...I don't want to have to be like I need to get them something...cause what if they were like just a new friend...kinda thing. I don't mind those ones though which is weird xD
Lol it's okay we all have what we like basically XD

she seems more calm now that she's single xD
ooh i felt my teachers were really amazing and i'll totally miss them all... but i felt i could do better for my grades...

i'm okay with not getting anything back because being able to know that person is much better than any gift i could receive. it's just a virtual item anyway bought with normally virtual currency. but on the other side of my screen is someone real, a connection i probably wouldn't have and i didn't even need to bribe them to be my friends. and christmas is about giving, not much about getting~<3 yeah... if i get a present from someone i don't talk to much... i feel super bad... like i just got a gift that i didn't really want but it was still on my wishlist because i forgot to get rid of it... it was 20 bil.. and the person who gave it to me i rarely speak with

Adored Lunatic

Revenants Wrath
Lol xD
I guess. But I can be fine without it :b
Yeah, grass types are purtty. But ghost and dark types are awesome
i knew that was d*ck related xD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

haha i can do perfectly fine because i still have my books that i love to read and then i have 4g and such that i can rely on if i really really need it... but my habits... of going to gaia and getting my freebies... will be ruined
i just started playing AS and i have to ask, in OR was your house on the right or the left? because in OR mine was on the right and in AS it's in the left :p
i love grass types... but i hate how weak they can be against everything...
lol i remember getting pranked like that...
User Image

Adored Lunatic

princessdreamz

Thats horrible. Dx

Shes fine. I took her to the vet yesterday and the doctor said she looks healthy just her eye is infected on inside and out. She couldnt find any active injuries on it. So she is on a antibotic eye drop, a pain reliever eye drop and a antibotic she has to take by mouth. She should be better in few days.

well i'm home and i'm relaxing so everything is now in the past
oh that's good. i never go to the vet... none nearby where i live... but most of my animals are pretty healthy... i might have to take my chickens to the vet when they get older. guinea pigs are quite large. i've never had a rodent that big before. but it's nice that she'll recover~<3

Adored Lunatic

Pickled Cactus
                ikr!! actually i've had some Christmas stollen and cake that friends have given us, so... i'm guilty. >:) do you know what you're having for Christmas dinner?
                some kind of spicy soup, it's kinda sour too. like curry but not curry. lol

sounds tasty~<3 i've gotten virtual gifts from people on gaia and my mom has already gotten me something interesting~<3
i'm sure for dinner it will be something really traditionally asian because we don't celebrate christmas but i love getting presents and giving them out
oh i see... never had curry before.. doesn't look tasty to me but that soup sounds interesting

Snuggly Sailor

HebiZetsumei

Chickens?

Aside from whatever went in her eye and infected she had a clean bill of health. All the staff and other customers loved her. They can be pretty big for piggies like my Princess but Chloe is petite.
I plan to get an chinchilla when I have no more piggies and have a apartment I'm happy with.

Adored Lunatic

xMilkita
ARG COSPLAY CAFE BBY LET ME AT IT! haha when i have the money in the future COSPLAY CAFE I AM MAKING ONE! IM DOING IT! xD and waitress is a standard? haha i got literally not time or money so vonlunteer is OUTTA the question

we don't have many in texas... i haven't heard of any... really upset at that... i would love to visit some official ones
i really like those animal cafes that are taking over the north east xD so adorable and nice
well if i could get paid volunteering that would be my ideal job! i love doing many different things!

Adored Lunatic

Glitched Existence
Yeah 3nodding once it blows over and things settles, I'm sure people will come back/be more active. Least what I'm hoping for the charities that had so many regulars...xD I sadly kind stopped responding to DreamBig due to this event getting my time and trying to make stuff to gift to people/keep for myself sweatdrop
That would be best, I'm sure you did well and you don't have to worry about the grades c: I believe in you!
I don't mind big threads, but when its fast paced and you're less likely to be seen- I just lurk and just enjoying eavesdropping on others conversation sweatdrop iswearimnotweird.
I honestly don't like threads that have owners who don't really talk to people :c i find it rude. Least talk to those who stick around and make an effort :c i kinda stopped gifting cause I decided to spend my 7b on a girl who been talking to me in the event thread LOL so now I'm just barely gifting smaller things sweatdrop least the thought is what counts, right? can't be choosey now a days.

this event... it's... not really appealing to me... so i'm not sure if i'd be like those that partake in it... but i love how different it is
i don't post much in other threads... mainly two to three threads where i know the owners and have regulars
i'll have to look at my finals... because i'm worried that that is the biggest factor... being over 20% for most of my classes...
>.> you remind me of someone i know xD well i like to skim people's conversations but i make sure if i decide to jump in it doesn't come off as creepy xD
i'm still thinking of things to give... that don't seem like junk.. because i don't have much but i have a lot of charms... so maybe i can last minute sell those
ooh... i'm still trying to get gold and stuff so i try to hoard gold... but it's nice that you still give out such gifts

Adored Lunatic

princessdreamz

Chickens?

Aside from whatever went in her eye and infected she had a clean bill of health. All the staff and other customers loved her. They can be pretty big for piggies like my Princess but Chloe is petite.
I plan to get an chinchilla when I have no more piggies and have a apartment I'm happy with.

i'm allergic to dogs and cats, mainly cats, but long furred dogs can agitate me if i'm surround by the fur for a prolonged time. i own some really adorable chickens because of my special needs~<3
aw my sister is in love with guinea pigs~<3 i really love the colors but i don't think i could ever have one... not in love with the size of their teeth... just like bunnies xD
chinchillas are beautiful~ if i lived somewhere more suitable for one i wouldn't mind having one... despite how big it can be

Program_Virus's Husband

Manly Wife

HebiZetsumei

I'm actually really liking it now for the fusion xD; though I'm still poor it but this event brought a lot of people giving away charms for free to help out with the items ;u ;
Helped me make 2 fafnir adolescents and now I'm gonna attempt to get all the ingredients for the new recolored one.
The event got most of my time since I'm randomly gifting/helping people out so I'm not really around the usual threads xD; tho they're kinda dead anyways.
THINK POSITIVE! DON'T LET NEGATIVITY BRING YOU DOWN ; U ; ucandoit!
I'm sure if you decide to just give people charms, they'll appreciate it tons! Since this event is around go fusion now and items to make the adolescent dragon & the new recolors, all charms is being hunted for LOL MP is crazy now with prices since its a huge demand now..
emotion_drool this holiday stuff got me such in a good mood. For once I'm not sitting on my gold and hoarding it. Im already throwing away 4b to people i don't even know because why not lol

Invisible Pumpkin

16,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
HebiZetsumei
it's beautiful!
User Image

YAY <3

im officially on winter break 8D so happy <3

Invisible Pumpkin

16,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Revenants Wrath
Lol //patpat
You should leave yourself a note to remind yourself. Unless you did, but still forgot xD

ohmaigod i forgot again //CRAI. can i just die now LOL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces