Welcome to Gaia! ::

ppyrope
Taelou
No, I want to smile . Whats up?

wow, well thank you so much! I cannot get over the generosity shown to me today this day has just been filled with so much positivity <3
Nothing much! Like i had said, i'm really digging the rainy weather (so much better than the snow) and i'm being forced to play the winner of my parents' backgammon tournament so that's not bad. :> How about you?

EDIT: aughgugh thank you so much!!!! <3

Hahaha!! Youre welcome and im glad Gaia has been nice to you because sometimes its the opposite. Rainy weather is the best and ive never quite understood backgammon. I didn't even know what it was called. I honestly just googled it so I wouldn't be so lost lol.
Taelou
Hahaha!! Youre welcome and im glad Gaia has been nice to you because sometimes its the opposite. Rainy weather is the best and ive never quite understood backgammon. I didn't even know what it was called. I honestly just googled it so I wouldn't be so lost lol.

i've always had a fairly positive experience here. i've been a member since '08, and this account specifically is since '10 and i've made some really good friends who ive since lost touch with and met some really interesting people. i'm looking forward to getting back into that!
LOL yeah a lot of people aren't sure what it is or they've seen it around but aren't familiar with it. It's fun, strategic but also based off luck. B)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff