got a question?

cuil theorist
Bloom_star
what?

got a question?

yeah... what is this about?

Trash

xAmiya

IKR and its not even their fault because the bloody economy is off the rocks
    OTL;;

Trash

Bloom_star

did you... read it? it's a quest thread. LMAO

cuil theorist
Bloom_star

did you... read it? it's a quest thread. LMAO

yeah I read it and you weren't clear

Friendly Conversationalist

cuil theorist
xAmiya

IKR and its not even their fault because the bloody economy is off the rocks
    OTL;;

The struggle.. is real
Thank the lords I came back right when everything was gradually inflating (horns were like 100m)
I did a bunch of giveaways and yeah now I'm happy with most of my invo

Trash

Bloom_star

ah, i see. well... quest is in the title, i don't know how to make it any clearer outside of putting big, huge letters saying, "HEY, THIS IS MY QUEST THREAD."
    (*´_ゝ`*)

Trash

xAmiya

ohhh yeah, i kind of wish i came back sooner— my old account's locked for inactivity so i'm hanging out here, waiting to access my billions of gold's worth of items Q_Q

cuil theorist
xAmiya

ohhh yeah, i kind of wish i came back sooner— my old account's locked for inactivity so i'm hanging out here, waiting to access my billions of gold's worth of items Q_Q

omg that sucks :C. I logged onto this account like once every 2 months to check up on my friends. Now that it's summer... I can just come on here everyday ^_^. Literally when I came back my item was like 4m and I was like HOLY CRUD I STRUCK IT RICH -goes to marketplace- -sees all the items are 100m- -god dang it.-
cuil theorist
Bloom_star

ah, i see. well... quest is in the title, i don't know how to make it any clearer outside of putting big, huge letters saying, "HEY, THIS IS MY QUEST THREAD."
    (*´_ゝ`*)

lol maybe you should do that love wink

Trash

xAmiya

OH MAN LITERALLY ME... i was checking the prices of some of the items i used to have and i was all like "OH s**t" at first... turns out i can buy, like, maybe a couple good things with the cash from all that. soooo depressing

i do like a lot of the new items though! i noticed that the item quality got WAY better... no one wants to touch the old classic items anymore HAHA

cuil theorist
xAmiya

OH MAN LITERALLY ME... i was checking the prices of some of the items i used to have and i was all like "OH s**t" at first... turns out i can buy, like, maybe a couple good things with the cash from all that. soooo depressing

i do like a lot of the new items though! i noticed that the item quality got WAY better... no one wants to touch the old classic items anymore HAHA

I know right HAHHAHAH. emo

yeah it really did! nobody buys those old eye mods (oculus etc etc) cause the new ones are wayyyy better. they did an amazing job with all the leg mods + arm mods. my weakness are mods seriously i love all mods (haha I'm wearing eye mod + leg mod + arm mod so... yeah :'D)

Trash

xAmiya

I'M ADDICTED TO LEG MODS if i see one i like, i don't care if the rest of the items suck, there's a 70% chance i will want it anyway. and then try to buy it (with what gold????)

gaia is milking us for all we're worth and we know it. but it's working. ;-;

Shameless Hoarder

8,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Bloom_star
cuil theorist
Bloom_star

(*´_ゝ`*)

lol maybe you should do that love wink

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

cuil theorist
xAmiya

I'M ADDICTED TO LEG MODS if i see one i like, i don't care if the rest of the items suck, there's a 70% chance i will want it anyway. and then try to buy it (with what gold????)

gaia is milking us for all we're worth and we know it. but it's working. ;-;

I KNOWWW RIGHTTTT like this leg mod i had to have it. monochrome is my thing yknow it goes with literally EVERYTHINGGGG.
in case you didnt know there's a thread with all the leg mods listed:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/the-ultimate-leg-mod-list-updated-7-27-14/t.89056483/
there's also an arm mod one huehue
i had to sell a lot of items for this avi so like gj gaia you made beautiful items that sucked the life out of my invo ;_;
we are cows

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces