Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cleric

User Image

I'm Elysia and thanks for visiting my quest and hangout thread. I live in the UK just outside of Birmingham. I'm married and I'm a mum of two. I enjoy spending time with my family, movies and travelling. I chill on Gaia when I have time.

This is a recycled/rolling quest thread, so I don't start a new thread every time I start a new quest. I'm using it to keep track of my own progress, a bit like a journal, because it keeps me motivated.

I'm not expecting donations, nor am I using this thread in any way to beg. I'd like this to be more of a hangout to talk to people while I'm questing. Questing can be difficult enough & it's just tedious when it becomes purely about gold. I'd much rather chat to people & make some friends along the way. So why not stop on by and keep me company? You don't have to all ready know me to chat here, just jump in and say hi or strike up a conversation about whatever. I don't bite and I adore random messages (obey the ToS, obviously).

I'm also learning to speak Japanese and French, so if you want to chat in English, en Français or 日本語 that'd be just fine. I also speak passable Welsh but I've lost a lot of it since moving to England and marrying a non-Welsh-speaker.

Just please remember:
        ✿ Follow Gaia's ToS - this is very important.
        ✿ Please don't beg. It's unattractive.
        ✿ Don't leech/copy my images. I'll quite happily make banners etc for you.
        ✿ Please be literate. Thanks!

Post 1 - Welcome // Post 2 - Questing // Post 3 - Completed Quests & Donations // Post 4 - Acknowledgement & Thanks // Post 5 - Charities & Affiliates // Post 6 - Other Ways to Help

Cleric

User Image

In this quest...I shoot for the moon
🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑
So I've come across the new and beautiful moon item (Consort Selene and re-colour). And I made an avatar. And it's hideously expensive. What I really like about it in particular is the hair. It's made by layering Malicious Me with Royal Milk is Bad for Cats and combining with Sainte Ciel Agape (hair mod) heart
I also really like how relaxed the avatar looks. Which is nothing like myself IRL right now...

Here we go: roll on my new quest, Shoot for the Moon!
User Image
I have:
  • 1 User Image Secret Sparkles
  • 1 User Image Sainte Ciel: Agape
  • 1 User Image Rosamund's Revenge
  • 1 User Image Pirate Rouge
  • 1 User Image Pick Your Nose
  • 1 User Image Deneb's Elegant Swan
  • 1 User Image Blonde Brow Basics
  • 1 User Image My Sinful Valentine
  • 1 User Image Looking at You Like No One Does
  • 1 User Image Essential Adamant Earrings
  • 1 User Image Exalted Autumn Maiden
  • 1 User Image Goddess Maleficent Yin

Progress as of 4th Feb'(platinum):
    13,000p

Updates
    ►►03 Jan' 2019: "Shoot for the Moon! quest started.

Archived:

Nostalgic Quest
      Updates
      ►►30th December '17: Nostalgic Quest started!
      ►►3rd January '18: Lots of nice gifts received from people. Every little helps!
      ►►7th September '18: Thanks to L0cke103 I've completed my nostalgic quest! Super thanks!

Sinful Quests
    Updates
      ►►6th Mar '17: La Petite Quest complete thanks to two generous donations by Ms Ceres. Next quest started! Mini-games up and running. Some gold from previous quest used to sneakily anon gift and to add to the mini game prize pot.
      ►►7th Mar '17: My Sinful Valentine donated by user Ms Cedes !!
      ►►11th Mar '17: won 50Bil playing RNG games! This is the most I've ever had.
      ►►12th Mar '17: first contest winner on the RNG game!
      ►►13th Mar '17: "Sinful Blessed Dragon" and "Sinful Catharsis Lucem" donated by user Ms Cedes!!
      ►►14th Mar '17: bought "Sinful Bunma"!
      ►►16th Mar '17: bought "Sinful Constellation Columba" for well below ABP. It's not on my list, but it fits well with the avvie.
      ►►29th Mar '17: silver_pagasus was the winner of my first Monthly Raffle!
      ►►30th Mar '17: 15Bil donated by Bouldelaire! Thank you!
      ►►2nd Apr '17: Ethereal Kahvesi Sideris donated by user Janna Windforce! Thank you!
      ►►1st Apr '17: tried to make some gold buying low and selling high. Didn't work too well... But onwards and upwards!
      ►►13th Apr '17: bought Butler Maid for Sin! Quest 2 is complete!
      ►►2nd Nov '17: Back after another health hiatus.
      ►►7th Nov '17: FINALLY got around to sorting out my banners and images ღღღ

La Petite Quest
      Updates
        ►►23 Feb '17: Quest started! Mini-games up and running.
        ►►24 Feb '17: Huge thanks to hiimbeary and the S W E E T S H O P g i v e a w a y (NSTG) for donating Song of Desire and Spring Little Friend !
        ►►26 Feb '17: Ive kindly been donated a Monthly Collectible I don't want, but I know someone will! So, a raffle has been added to the mini games (see first post)! Winners will be drawn 28th March.
        ►►2nd Mar '17: received a kind donation of gold and items from user Butterfly Bumps
        ►►5th Mar '17: 50Bil donated by MR SUSHI !!
        ►►5th Mar '17: Pleasant Journey donated by user Ms Cedes !!
        ►►6th Mar '17: Flora's petite Waltz donated by user Ms Cedes !! Quest complete!

Crimson Quest
      Updates
        ►►20th Oct '14: Quest started! More than half of the items are owned after previous quests - hooray!
        ►►25 Oct '14: Trickster's Deceit & Team Durem Uniform donated by 'PandaCakes
        ►►26 Oct '14: thumbnail image links fixed!
        ►►31 Oct '14: added some awesome affiliates. You should check them out (post 5)
        ►►9th Nov '14: Gold tripled by Lady Hellraiser c/o Shadow Haven Charity. Thank you!
        ►►16th Nov '14: Now affiliated with the BTPD (post 5)
        ►►17th Apr '16: Back after seriously long health hiatus.
        ►► 20th Apr '16: Lovely donations from Xx-Sour Kitty-xX & Deus de Charity. Thank you!
        ►► 30th Jul '16: Started a daft little mini game contest. See above and join in!
        ►► 6th August '16: Crimson Quest complete!

• Post 1 - Welcome // Post 2 - Questing // Post 3 - Completed Quests & Donations // Post 4 - Acknowledgement & Thanks // Post 5 - Charities & Affiliates // Post 6 - Other Ways to Help

Cleric

User Image

Well, Since Photobucket decided to charge for 3rd party hosting, I've had to fix my avvie gallery. Here follows a list of the avvies, in a roughly chronological order and with updates that I've made along the way, that I've completed over the years. Enjoy!
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image User Image
    User Image

User Image

User Image
    User Image - thank you Locke103!
    User Image - thank you Kunmaru!
    User Image - thank you Mr_nice!
    User Image - Thank you Eci Ice c/o '♥Give Everything Charity♥'
    User Image - thank you cindytruongiscool
    User Image - thank you moonlight34
    User Image User Image User Image - thank you Jii Ah
    User Image
    - Thank you hoist
    User Image - thank you Albruna
    User Image - thank you Sex With A Blender
    User Image - thank you avarcoe1
    User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - thank you Ritoru mun-shin !
    User Image - thank you A Random Fairy!
    User Image User Image - thank you 'PandaCakes!
    User Image - thank you Alura19!
    User Image - thank you teddyrosa
    User Image [img]
    [IMG]//graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/new/c1/c196951aa14360.png?v=956[/IMG]
    -thank you Anon(s)

Post 1 - Welcome // Post 2 - Questing // Post 3 - Completed Quests & Donations // Post 4 - Acknowledgement & Thanks // Post 5 - Charities & Affiliates // Post 6 - Other Ways to Help

Cleric

User Image

Thank you to all Gaians who've shared their advice so far & for the generous donations I've received.

Donators:
    sparx_the_fairy_princess (c/o the CCIC)
    Tebasile
    Sir Doober
    Rhosyn Gwyn
    skweeshi
    xPanda99x
    ChimeBell
    Kunmaru
    Locke103
    Mr_nice
    LoriofPandora
    Artistic Wizard (c/o Crumpy's Closet)
    Avery and Snowy c/o '♥Give Everything Charity♥'
    The Donation Faerie
    cindytruongiscool
    moonlight34
    Jii Ah
    The_Castle_Protector c/o The Castle Charity
    hoist
    Albruna
    -Lunar Ice goddess-
    bundere
    Sex With A Blender
    l Maelyn l
    MoMo o v o
    Lutiana
    avarcoe1
    callhermississippi
    Ritoru mun-shin
    A Random Fairy
    'PandaCakes
    MoonlightFireFlame (twice)
    Xx-Sour Kitty-xX
    Deus de Charity
    Bonzly
    THE Red Corpse
    Vi3tCookie
    Alura19
    Torhu-chan
    Shifty Looking Creeper
    Cuffies
    hiimbeary
    Butterfly Bumps
    MR SUSHI
    Ms Ceres
    teddyrosa
    i am surround sound
    vanillea
    Lostikins
    xXRed Moon VampiressXx
    meat pokkit
    Gabbia

Helpful Gaians:
    Airashii Kasumi
    Officer Hot-Pants
    Life Hath Immortality
    Knoxlysia X
    OVWe8ION
    seven_dead1y_sins
    Music Breaks Hearts
    ByankaChan
    Vallenya
    Alisviel

Customers: (from past art commissions)
    Ecchi Ice
    MoMo o v o

Cleric

User Image
    User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
    User Image

User Image
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

*link to me here*
    User Image
    [URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.61809267/][img]https://i.imgur.com/OqYGZ1W.png[/img][/URL]

Cleric

User Image

This section is for those Gaians who do want to help directly with my Quest. Firstly, if you would like to make any donation of gold, items or GoFusion charms that would be super. Any donation is greatly appreciated & you can also find my wishlist on my profile (kept up to date with my quest items).

If you want to link to me as a Charity or as an affiliate quester please feel free to PM me & we can swap banners.

I also make small banners and bumps. If you're interested,send me a message or chat with me here to enquire.

But the simplest way to help is just to stick around & chat in this thread!

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff