Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

WELCOME

Hello and welcome to my charity and hangout thread. Please make yourself at home!

Table of contents
Welcome
Rules
Who am I
Name your quest
Mini Games
Activities: 1P Listings
Activities: Ghosting & Complete the Avatar
Donators
Affliates

User Image

RULES
1. Please keep all conversations and interactions in-line with Gaia's tos
2. Be polite and respectful of others
3.Please don't spam the thread with 'bumps' or images unless the thread is inactive
4. No page stretching
5. Do not harass others in the thread for donations
6. Please don't use multiple mule accounts to obtain donations

Blacklist
No One yet!!

User Image

WHO AM I

Hi *waves* my names Hannah and I first started playing Gaia back in 2005! I returned early last year after a very very long hiatus, and became obsessed with Lake Kindred and all the amazing 'new' items, especially the leg mods.

Outside of Gaia, I have a pet dog named Remy, I play Video Games, collect Pokemon Cards and love to Bake Sweet Treats.

I started this Charity, as I want to help others out. When I first returned to Gaia I had no money and pretty bad LK habit that needed feeding! The people of Gaia opened their arms and helped me out! I feel now I am in a position to help others out! Plus I love to meet and chat to new people!

Please stay and chat. Make conversations, not just Bumps or emojis. Partake in some of the activities. You can even roleplay (Although I am relatively new to this!)

From time to time, you may come across my Mule 'RemyLeBark' as some donations may be made through this account.

User Image

NAME YOUR QUEST

So here's you guys come in! All you've got to do is tell me what your saving up for, and I'll see what I can do to help you!
Please Note, that donations will vary in size. It's not a one size fits all service

Send me a PM or leave a message if you'd like a trade full of random items

If you'd like to send a donation of items to this charity, please can you send the trade to my mule account - Remylebark
User Image

MINI GAME
Current Status: Open
Game Type: RNG
Rules:
1. Generate a random number between 1 & 100.
2. Max 2 Prizes per player.
3. If you win, simply tag me in the a post. I do check this thread regularly so there is no need to message me.
4. Prizes will be sent via my mule account 'Remylebark'
5. Politeness goes a long way.
6. Have Fun!

Prizes:
1. Full Trade of Items
4. 100P
7. 1,000P
11. 100P
13. Full Trade of Items
17. 1,000P
21. 100P
22. 500P
24. 200P
27. 100P
28. 2,500P
35. 100P
37. 200P
41. 2,500P
44. 100P
47.1,000P
48. 500P
50. Wishlist Item
51. 200P
54. Full Trade of Items
57. 5,000P
58. 100P
65. 500P
67. 1,000P
69. 100P
71. Full trade of items
72. 200P
75. 2,500P
76. Wishlist Item
78. Full Trade of Items
81. 100P
84. 500P
85. Wishlist Item
88. 200P
91. 1,000P
93. 100P
95. 500P
100. Full trade of Items

User Image

1P LISTINGS
Current Status: New Listings Available!
Store Link: Click Me

Hello guys! And welcome to my 1P Listings section! Listings will start at approx 6pm GMT Sunday and will finish on Saturday, giving people plenty of chance to get involved! Now, there will be a wide variety of items to be found in my store. Some amazing, some good, some bad and some extremely awful items, but that just the fun of the game! All process will go back into this charity and will go towards bigger and better items for giveaways and future listings! So what are you waiting for!?!

User Image
ACTIVITIES
So not everything is about money and items, sometime you may just want something fun to do, and you may even end up helping me out too!

GHOSTING
I love to make new and cute avators, except I don't have an awful lot of spare time/patiences to make them lately. I have a wide arrange of items in my inventory, some cool.... and some... not so cool! But give it a go! You may just get a reward for your time!
I like cute, simple & pastel coloured Avi's, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't be interested in a neon coloured space demon avatar! Please make that.... I will love you forever!

Ghost Number: 1356553

COMPLETE THE AVATAR
So I guess is very similar to the Ghosting activity, however I have already done some of the leg work for you wink
I'm come up with 3 partial avatars, but I'm struggling to complete them sad
You can use items that I already own or items from the marketplace, I'm not fussed either way. Just make sure you have fun!

User Image User Image User Image

User Image

DONATORS
This is a whole post dedicated to all the kindhearted Gaians who have donated items/gold/platinum to my charity User Image

Thank you to...
TheZigmis for donating a huge selection of items
teddyrosa for donating 10b
trueangel12310 for donating a selection of items
slothedia for donating a selection of items
Taurean_11 for donating 50b
teddyrosa for donating 100b
CountryDiva899 for donating 50b & Various Items
Lesok for donating 100b & Various Items
Lokianna for donating Various Items
Brienna for donating Various Items

User Image

LINK/BANNER
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/to-the-oon-back-harity-hangout/t.103157901/][img]https://i.imgur.com/g8m93SI.gif[/img][/url]

AFFILIATES

Let me know if you wanna appear in this section

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Wreckognized's Quest

LOOK OUT FOR
Since starting this thread I've come across a ton of a helpful, kind and generous people, so of whom are regulars here, so keep an eye out for them User Image

teddyrosa
colin mocherie
Phanna
Taurean_11

SAVE THIS SPACE

And we're open!!

Slowly getting there

Morning Guys

Generous Gawker

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items