♦ ♣ ♠

1 100.0% [ 97 ]
Total Votes:[ 97 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 269 270 271 > >> >>> »|

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
O h D e a r . . .
A charity questing thread created to help out friends~!

THIS QUEST IS FINISHED! PLEASE STOP POSTING!
gonk heart

You should go here now. mrgreen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome and thank you for visiting this thread!

I am questing for multiple items for a few different friends that were recently hacked by the same person. Their items were sold and because they were sold, they cannot get them back. They were hacked by a friend that used to hang out at an old charity I owned, The Disguise Me Charity. We've been friends with this person for over a year and thought he was trustworthy. One of the people who was hacked, was Sient Writter. He had stopped his questing to quest for jerzeeboii, another friend who left for training in the army until December. Sient had taken over Jerzee's quest to quest for items to give to Jerzee when he came back from training. When Sient left for vacation a week ago, he left some items with the hacker (He wanted to "borrow them" while Sient was away), gave the hacker Jerzee's password, and left him in charge of Jerzee's quest. In the middle of the week Sient gained access to his aunt's computer and found out that all of the more expensive items he quested for Jerzee had dissappeared as did our friend, the hacker. Luckily we had the hacker's phone number and after some prodding (and threatening) he gave us access to a mule account to get the gold he had made. It totaled to 623k. Other items that he bought with the hacked items, such as Family Jewels, two Ice Gauntlets, winged anklets, and an Angelic headband just to name a few, were sent to another mule account. He would not give us the password to that account. We PM'ed mods about the hacking, but they cannot do very much since he sold the items he took and bought new ones. The only item we thought we would have even the slightest chance of gaining back was the Angelic Headband since it was one of Jerzee's original items.

Recently, things have become even more confusing and threatened any chance of getting back the items by December. After gaining back a good number of Jerzee's items and sending them to Sient's account, Sient was banned for giving away Jerzee's password while he was on vacation. Something that wasn't in the TOS until an update a week later. Sient lost all of his items and the items we got back for Jerzee's account. We had to start questing the items that we had already had to quest twice already, a third time. After we finish questing Jerzee's items, we'll start questing Sient's items back.
Yeah, the story is long and crazy, but it's the truth. We're all still in shock that such a close friend would do something as stupid and as terrible as this. We need all the help we can get to gain back Sient and espessially Jerzee's items.

And for those who are wondering, I named this quest "Oh Dear" because it was the first thing I thought when I realised who it was that hacked my friends. D: It was really suprizing. We've known this guy for so long.

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

Q u e s t s . . .

Any and all donations, no matter how small, are loved!

S i l e n t ' s I t e m s :

User Image
Penguin Slippers
MP: Bought

User Image
Fox Tail
MP: Bought for super cheap from Outlaw!!

User Image
Elegant Veil
Donated and bought. xDD

User Image
Angel Bow
Bought

User Image
Fox Ears
MP: Bought for super cheap from Outlaw!!

User Image
Heart Glasses
Bought!

User Image
Pumpkin Ghost Sheet
MP: 3,000g

User Image
Zorro Mask
SP: 1,500g

User Image
Right V Pin
Bought!

User Image
Left V Pin
Donated by Sensei Tien!

User Image
Gray Trim Work Shirt
SP: 600g

User Image
Holly Jolly Mitten
Donated by Swii!

User Image
Were Caws
SP: 1,000g

User Image
Morgana's Gloves
Donated by Sensei Tien!

User Image
Sharp Fish Teeth
MP: 1,000

User Image
Black Silk Boxers
SP: 1,000g

J e r z e e ' s I t e m s :

User Image
Angelic Headband
Bought~!!

User Image
Staff of the Angels
MP: 114,000g

User Image
Demonic Guitar
MP: Bought!

User Image
Angelic Guitar
MP: Bought!

User Image
Red and Black Joker Collar
Bought!

User Image
Royale Purple Pimpin' Hat
Donated!

User Image
Red Complex Shirt
Donated!

User Image
Dark Halo
Donated!

User Image
Whip of Ice
Donated!

C u r r e n t F u n d s . . .

What we're saving up for.

ALL FINISHED!! THANK YOU EVERYONE! <3333

F i n i s h e d Q u e s t s . . .

User Image
Angel Bow
Bought!

User Image
Elegant Veil
Bought/Donated by The Wicked Charity for 1.3k!!

User Image
Staff of the Angels
Thank you Mods for getting us back Jerzee's hacked items! O_O <33
(Even if it was a little late. xDD; )

User Image
Demonic Guitar
Bought

User Image
Angelic Headband
Bought really cheap from Outlaw! <333 Thank you everyone who donated!

User Image
Angelic Guitar
THANK YOU FLOWERS OF JAPAN CHARITY AND FOcast!! <3

User Image
Red Complex Shirt
Donated by Versi! <3

User Image
Red and Black Joker Collar
Bought with donated tickets! <3 Thanks everyone who helped!!

User Image
Penguin Slippers
MP: Sient (Now Lord T__T) bought them!

User Image
Royale Purple Pimpin' Hat
Donated by Sensei!

User Image
Whip of Ice
Donated by The All Newb Charity!

User Image
Heart Glasses
Bought for 2,500 tickets from Outlaw!

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

D o n a t o r s . . .

All donators of 2k and up will get some avi art! (See later posts for samples and how to get some.)

bombomgirly: Newsprint stars, sunflower, and White Hot Top <3
Versipellis: Red Complex Shirt!! <333
Firelife02: 7,208g and 649 tickets!! <33
Arianne Mist Child: Ice Whip, 500g, and 10 tokens!!! <3333
~Queen Ismaire~: 331 Tickets + 6,000g!! <33
~Extra...Desire~: 130 Tokens! <3
Dannydogx3000: 2,000g, 100 tickets, and a Cicada!! xD <33
Assassin Kurisu: 500g! <3
Sensei Tien: Elftech Hat, Space Monster Mask, Pine Peacoat, Heart Boxers, Curly Elf Shoes, Pirate Patch, Navy Ceramic Mug, Side Wood Table, Side Dark Wood Table, Black Retro Phone, Black Ink, Firefly (40), Cricket (32), Green Dragonfly (10), Yellow Butterfly (14), Crumpled Xerox Paper Blue (38 ), Dirty Crumpled Newspaper (32), Crumpled Blue Construction Paper (27), Crumpled Newsprint (28 ), Crumpled Paper Bag (32), Crumpled Xerox Paper White (24), Crumpled Green Construction Paper (24) 1424 tickets, 1320 tokens, Royale Purple Pimpin' Hat, Morgana's Gloves, annndd V Pin left half!!! O_O <3333
Sumi_Ikari: 391 tickets! <33
Rabid Nozomi: Ohh~cen Blue Headwrap, 149 tokens! <3
serenemercury: 3,000g! <33
mnkyrcker: 202 tickets!!
The Rizzeal Slim Shady: 124 tickets + 90 tokens!!!
m00nlight shad0w: 695 tickets!!!
Racus: 60 tokens!!
sgt.frosty: 272 tokens + 2,032 Tickets!!!
Shaylinx: 103 tickets + 102 tokens!!
-^tsu.ki^-: 100 tickets!!
~LadySparrow210~: 80 tokens!!
Pandora Duprie: 40 tokens!!
serenemercury: 94 tokens, 11k, august 2006 letter!! <333333
[ Newo ]: 13500g!! <3
Side of thorns: 234 tokens!!
Outlaw Night: 84,000g!!!!! <333333
Bobby Li: 2,588 tickets!!!!
Flowers of Japan Charity: 30,000g to buy the Guitar. I luff you guys. T__T <3
FOcast: Sold us the guitar for super cheap! <3 Thank youu.
Bobby Li: 2,400 + 2nd gaiaversery hat
Ripout: 2,500g!! <33
.E.r.o.t.i.c.: 246g!!
Swii: Holly Jolly Mitten!! <333
[Charity][Mule][Yuki]: Easter Bunny Shirt, Heart Boxers, Charcoal Sketchbook, 100 Token, Grade F Fish Bait (1), 150g!!! <33
Cap`n Sparky: 27 Tickets, 105 Tokens, 2,000g!! <33
pigmolover: 200g!
mnkyrcker: 200g!
Sgt.Frosty: 10,000g!!! <333
dannydogx3000: 200g! <3

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

B u m p e r s . . .

If you are a regular chatter or regular bumper of this thread, you'll get on this list and maybe recieve some free art!

serenemercury
XSuper_AngelX
Firelife02
~Queen Ismaire~
Rabid Nozomi
dannydogx3000
Sumi_Ikari
Versipellis

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

I m p o r t a n t P e o p l e . . .

A list of regulars, cool people, and great friends. <3

The two people you are helping:

SientWritter5431
(Unfairly Banned)
User Image

Lord (Sient's mule)
User Image

jerzeeboii
User Image

Others:

User Image
Shaylinx

User Image
sgt.Frosty

User Image
Cap`n Sparky (My bestest friend on and off Gaia!)

(More will be added soon!)

B l a c k L i s t . . .
Tas is a pushover, so there will probibally only ever be one person on this list. : P She'd really like to keep it that way too.

User Image
`m o o s h (NEW ACCOUNT)
For hacking, causing many a fight in the past, and coming back to this thread to cause more.

User Image
'Pandabear
'M o o s h's new account created after he was banned yet again.

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

A r t . . .

Donators of over 2k and regular bumpers can get art.

To recieve art:

Donators who donate over 2k must say either in the trade, in the forum, or in a PM (If I'm not around) that they would like some avi art.
(Tas will be giving out all art soon! D: She's a bit busy with school and art auctions right now!)

Art will be in my Chibi style.

Samples: [X][X]

Finished Art: Versipellis/Rabid Nozomi/Sgt.Frosty

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

L i n k s . . .

Link us and ask to be linked!

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16813177]
[img]http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j103/IrkenIceStriker/banners%20and%20art/tas.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

This is jerzzerboii's quest
This is Silent/Lord's quest.
A The Santa Claus Charity Event!
A charity owned by a good friend of mine. I help out there. :3

User Image

I've been going there for over a year. Fun place. x3
They've helped my with my Pitchfork quest a who knows how long ago. I love it there. <3
The Giving Tree's sister Charity, owned by meh friend Versi. :3

User Image

Another art auction that I'm helping out. Created to help a friend of mine, who is recovering from a car accident, to get something she's always wanted!

User Image

User Image

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

T h r e a d H i s t o r y . . .

Stuff that has happened.

10/4/06: The mods gave us EVERYTHING that Jerzee had lost!!! <333 Here's a note to the donators of over 1k or more from Silent, regarding donation refunds if you wish for one since we have doubles of most of the items now:
Lord_LHUSID2
Okay heres the deal,

I am compiling a list of donators and getting ready to send out pm's asking you what you want your donation to go to.

if your donation was an item that was sold to get one of the items we needed then you will be granted the tektek.org price for the aproximate day the item was sold. meaning if i held onto it and it inflated lucky you but if i sold it early im sorry but you donated it in the first place not expecting everything to work out the way it did. I cant afford paying you inflation prices when this quest is still technicly not over. The items on the front page were also lost in this thing but me being a nice person have decided to draw the line between me and jerzeeboii though the situation is linked and the same.

If your donation of gold was under 1k then i wont be pming you. If you want a refund you can pm me i guess. HOWEVER if you donated to get on the booty train that was what you were paying for therefore our buisness was seperate and not linked. you payed to be in my sig and got what you payed for. as the post above this one says the booty train will be put b ack in my sig with the last few people wanting on it shortly. I have to edit some of the words on the posters themselves.

Ticket refunds....
Obviously i cant cash the thing in for tickets to give them back to you but i can sell the thing for a pretty good price. the reason we choose the route of tickets instead of gold originaly is because tickets are not worth 2 gold each. In my opinion they are worth less then 1 gold but i will grant 1gold per ticket in a refund if you must have one.

To be honest i did not expect the mods to replace the items lost. I have been speaking with them continuously for well over a MONTH. it was pretty much a shock when the mod said ive replaced all the missing items you can deal with them how you wish.

To make myself perfectly clear
John Exists, He was robbed. This thread is legit. and the reason i am doing this is because the mods yesterday released all of johns stuff after a month of heated talks. I dont cheat people thats why im working out ways to make sure donators know that.

you can take the refund
or you can wave it and in a sence redonate it to one of 3 places
1. The Sient item recovery. Thats my old main account wich was banned after i first talked to a really bad mod about this situation when jerzeeboii was first taken over. I did not lose that much but i lost some items i really want back. Many of them if not all are listed on the front page.

2. Direct donation to Jerzeeboii.
say you want john to have gold when he comes back to buy stuf for himself. the gold will be put in safe keeping with johns other stuff

3. Angels basic continuation of the Jerzeeboii Fund. She is questing for items we think john will like when he returns. You can help her out and the gold donated to this thread will be sent to her instead to help her along with quests for john.

any questions PM me.
This post may seem a little harsh but thats cause its stressful. Im happy our questing is over for johns stuff back but this giving back thing is so confusing especially with price fluxuations and what not. If you feel like my return is not enough or is in someway a little screwy PLEASE PM me.
im a pretty reasonalbe guy and im pretty good at listening. we can work things out.

10/2/06: Since Moosh has asked me to just try and stalk him, I did. I found out that he had been banned and has created his 5th account, `pandabear. Proof of the account change can be found in this screenshot. rolleyes I'm trying my hardest to get him IP banned because we're obviously not the first people he has hacked.
9/24/06: A few days ago, the Flowers Of Japan Charity donated 30k to us! I was able to buy the Angelic guitar for the 30k! <33 I love the FOJ. I'm also teaching myself to play the exchange, starting with the Game Item Exchange. xDD; Oh! And I've been mucho updating the thread with Silent's lost items!
9/16/06: Tas created a thread in the exchange to sell all of the items donated to us and some unused items she had in her inventory.
9/15/06: Tas super updated teh thread. She'll have art for the donators and bumpers by tommrow. <3
Sient also bought the Demonic Guitar for 48k! Whoo~!
9/9/06: Tas is allowed to come back online and is in the process of updating the thread. Because of Sient's banning, we have to re-quest some items. More to be added soon!
8/22/06 (A little later): Tas is on vacation... and kinda grounded. >>; I'll only be on to check trades. Be back by Sept 7th, hopefully!
8/22/06: Sient was unfairly banned for having the password of the hacker, since it is now against the NEW TOS. T____________T We're trying to get his account back one way or another, but it seems like we may have to start questing some items over again. The story's getting more and more confusing by the minute...
8/21/06: Tas has no acess to the phone or internet due to a car hitting the pole in front of her house. T___T
8/17/06: Thread Opened!

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

C r a z y n e s s . . .

dannydogx3000
Lord_LHUSID2
TasmanianTiger
Couch time for me! DX
DX
night night tassy
It's night in Tasmania? O_o

xDD My name is an ANIMAL people. I don't live in Tasmania~! <3