Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center> heart R.I.P Grandma. You may be gone in flesh, but in spirit you still live... In our hearts, in our minds and forever in essence... I'll miss you... heart
Aug. 26, 1934 - Jan. 26, 2005
May the angels take you were you belong, and let the eagles cry their tears for you. A hawk shall watch over your final resting place. (Native American Heritance)
-No I'm not expecting donations just because my grandmother died. I have simply put this here because as some of you know, my quest has been dedicated to her for some time now, since she had been in the hospital for over a week. I just want to let her spirit live in my heart, and I thought dedicating my quest to her was a good odea, to make up for the fact I could not go say good bye, or see her one last time, or make it to the funeral. </center>

Hello and welcome to Misericorde and Draxe's Angelic Sash /Devil Tail Quest! I, Misericorde am questiong for an Angelic Sash and my friend Draxe is saving for a Devil Tail! We decided to do this quest together because we find we work better as a team then seperate! We would really like to obtain these two wonderful items, and thus we have created this thread! Please help us by bumping and maybe even leaving us a donation! whee heart

<center>Post #1: Introduction
Post #2: Bumpers and Donators (seperated into 2 groups; Misericorde's Donations and Draxe's Donations)
Post #3: Misericorde's Quest Progress
Post #4: Draxe's Quest Progress
Post #5: Links
Post #6: Banners
Post #7: Other Small Wants - A Mini Wishlist
Post #8: Signature Maps
Post #9: Bumping Contest
Post #10: Art</center>

Clean Gaian

<center>Donators for Misericorde:

Raziel_Nosgoth eek eek gonk gonk heart heart
Dr. Peabody heart
xCoryx eek heart
teh ownage eek heart
Arisa Lee eek heart
pretty_perry heart
Juliet_X eek gonk heart

heart = 1k or less
eek heart = 2k+
eek eek heart heart = 5k+
eek gonk heart = 10k+
eek eek gonk gonk heart heart = 100k+ eek

Donators for Draxe:
Scanla heart
La Ellie heart
MysticFaerie heart
Yukiboi heart
drake strife heart

Bumpers:
Scanla
Chi Koorizatou
Metsyman
QUEST COMPLETED! THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED AND STUCK AROUND!

<center>Misericorde's Quest Progress

User Image
Angelic Sash
Found In: Thank You Letter for October (2003)
Sellback: 1,000
Estimated Value: 850,000-920,000?
Equip: None (Jacket)
Last Checked: January 15, 2005 (value rise)
Last Checked By: Aquafire </center>

Estimated Gold total needed: 850k - 920k
Current funds: 503k eek
*Every 100k made will be transfered to my mule to prevent Hacking.*

<center>User Image
This is what I hope to look like for my wedding. Please help me? It would mean so much to me... cry
Otherwise put, I refuse to get married untill I get my sash. mad Help me and you'll make Cloud and I happy. Dont and make us very very mad!! evil </center>

Jan 19: *Someone bought my horns of the demon for 35k! eek That's way overpriced! xd I'm a lucky one!
Jan 20: *Sold almost everything I've got... All I have left is what I have on, Felicia's Wise Gown and 2 sealed envelopes... xd
Jan 21: *Got pretty pissed off at gaia... And I'm considering quitting it all... Dont know yet... On another note I would like to Dedicate my Quest to my Grandmother who is passing away of cancer. She has always tought me to stick to things and get things I want. I will do my best to honor her and keep questing untill I get my sash in her honor. heart I'll miss you grandma... Rest in peace.
Jan 22: *Big thanks to my friend Danielle who gave me like a totally huge donation today! You rock! I cant add her donation to the donations post because that's Draxe's job... Oh well, I hit over 100k! Yay!! Only another 800k more to go or so!...... gonk
Jan 23: *Major thanks to Arisa Lee who helped me alot over the past few hours! And to Adramalec for supporting me, Cordera, and all you others! You all know who you are. heart Thanks guys!
Jan 24: *Still at 150k... Mainly cuz I went and got myself one of the new gowns... I like it. It's cute. But as of now, no more spending unless it's to buy for low and sell for high xd
Jan 26: *Havent made much progress lately, and I havent gotten many donations, and the fact my Birthday is coming up, maybe more people will help... Be nice people, I'm supposed to be wed Feb. 14 or the 19th!! HELP!!!! crying
Jan 30: *Getting a hang of wh0ring the exchange, and it's helping, almost 1/3 (or 1/4) of the way there!!! 4laugh
Jan 31: *Up to 503k, doing pretty good.. But I may be stuck here for a while gonk Not many people seen to pay attention to my thread... Meh... crying

<center> CURRENT OFFER</center>

Penguin Slippers: 21k-24k
Chain Wallet: 44k-47k
Fairy Wings: 38k-39k
2 Jan 05: 4k-5k (2x - 8k-10k)
503k pure
----------------------------------------
612k-623k gonk

Clean Gaian

<center>Draxe's Quest Progress

User Image
Devil Tail
Found In: Thank You Letter for October (2003)
Sellback: 1,000
Estimated Value: 850,000-950,000?
Equip: Behind
Last Checked: January 15, 2005 (value rise)
Last Checked By: Aquafire</center>

Estimated Gold Needed: 850k - 920k
Funds: 16k

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What I hope to look like after all of my questing is done.
<center>Links

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Misericorde's Siggy Shop
^Click^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
^Help her mad Why? Cuz I said so! mad 3nodding </center>

Clean Gaian

Banners:

Please Copy and Paste the code into your signature!
<center>Other Small Wants - A Mini Wishlist<center>

User Image - Nightwind Dragon Gown: 7000g

User Image - Alice's Azure Dress: 4600g

User Image - Inner Fire Kimono: 10100g

User Image - KoNfUzEd BLaCk PaNtZ: 850g

User Image - Black Leather Belt: 1675g

User Image - Red Leather Belt: 1675g

User Image - White Leather Belt: 1675g

User Image - Flashion Red Star Stockings: 556g sad

User Image - Flashion Blue Skirt: 2001g

User Image - Flashion Bue Top: 2002g

heart = Donated
sad = Bought

Clean Gaian

<center>Signature Maps:

I will be doing signature maps for the simple cost of 300g a piece. It takes some time to develop so in order for me to create your signature map, you either need to have your image ready along with all of your URLs (non-shortened) or send me all of your URLs and specify what you want your image to be (needs to be a Gaia related computer generated image). I will not be doing original artwork, but a mass collage of images and text.

Things I Don't Do:
Avatar Art (Can't do it, but I can help you find someone who can)
Animations (No program as of yet)

Things I will Do:
Signature Images -- 200g a piece (no limits)
Quest Banners -- 150g a piece (no limits)

Examples:

All examples are done by me, I currently do not have a signature map example to be shown, it is still in progress.

User Image

User Image

User Image -- Early Form of wishlist, I now have better ones.

User Image

<center>Special Stories:

<center>I will also write stories/fanfictions for people willing to pay for them. It will cost 500g per every two pages, which includes a max or twelve characters, 10 pt font, and no extra spaces. Categories can be any and all, I will write anything for you.
<center>Contests!</center>

Current Contest: Bumping Contest

The way this contest works is the following: Bump 1000 times and win Nitemare Boots. The prize *may* change in time, but for now it is set. If by some miracle someone gets 2000 bumps, you will win a 2000g. Yes I didnt studder, a 2000g 3nodding So bring your A-Game and start bumping!!!

2000 bumps = 2000g
1000 Bumps = 1000g
500 bumps = 500g

Number your bumps!

Clean Gaian

<center>Art:

Here all of the art given to Misericorde and I will be posted, as a thank you to the artists.

User Image

Clean Gaian

bumpeth...
User Image
DANCING BUMP!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items