Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think about the thread theme of Walt Disney sidekicks?

Sounds great! 0.71014492753623 71.0% [ 49 ]
it's.... okay. 0.2463768115942 24.6% [ 17 ]
Nah,make up something better! 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]

miskart's Wife

Devoted Bookworm

13,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bookworm 100
Tholia

hehe I'd love to do that! 4laugh
I am fighting with this one now - I love it but then again the hair/wing/face combinations
are making me go nuts x)

Whenever you feel up to it let me know ^.^
I think it looks great as is but that's me lol

Feral Shapeshifter

19,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Tholia
only 1 post today sorry -
will come back again soon -
to be honest I haven't had the time and energy for nothing else than trying to take care of ME for a change - I broke up with my boyfriend.. for good this time.. I just gave most of his stuff for him yesterday and he no longer has been living with me for over a week now.. I am still missing you and I am still going to come back and will also continue to give things out and finish the raffle - it has just been harder than I thought,
first the loss of my friend,then the loss of one of our dogs and now my relationship.. please still have faith in me and trust me that I will give out everything as promised and that I still do care and think of you all and appreciate that you all have been keeping my thread alive <3

User Image
<OMG I am SO sorry to hear you broke up... cat_sad I can understand why, though.. He kept basically lying to you.. I hope that things get better for you. Don't worry about things here. Like you said, take care of YOU first. cat_3nodding >

Please help my eggs hatch and grow!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

miskart's Wife

Devoted Bookworm

13,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bookworm 100

Feline Bookworm

Tholia
only 1 post today sorry -
will come back again soon -
to be honest I haven't had the time and energy for nothing else than trying to take care of ME for a change - I broke up with my boyfriend.. for good this time.. I just gave most of his stuff for him yesterday and he no longer has been living with me for over a week now.. I am still missing you and I am still going to come back and will also continue to give things out and finish the raffle - it has just been harder than I thought,
first the loss of my friend,then the loss of one of our dogs and now my relationship.. please still have faith in me and trust me that I will give out everything as promised and that I still do care and think of you all and appreciate that you all have been keeping my thread alive <3

Hope you're okay. sad
My thoughts are with you. heart emotion_hug

miskart's Wife

Devoted Bookworm

13,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bookworm 100

Friendly Tipper

13,500 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Hello My Lovely Ones! <3

So I haven't been at home at all - only 2-4 nights during the last 3 weeks
and haven't had my laptop with me so haven't been online much.
And a HUGE BIG Thank You to all of You for the kind messages and still being here <3
I have lot's of things to do today and during next week,but I will be spending time at home during
the evenings for a change from monday to wednesday and I will make some time for You all then <3

Feline Bookworm

Tholia
Hello My Lovely Ones! <3

So I haven't been at home at all - only 2-4 nights during the last 3 weeks
and haven't had my laptop with me so haven't been online much.
And a HUGE BIG Thank You to all of You for the kind messages and still being here <3
I have lot's of things to do today and during next week,but I will be spending time at home during
the evenings for a change from monday to wednesday and I will make some time for You all then <3

As long as you're okay that's all that matters. heart
& Thank you so much for the gift, lovely, that was very kind of you! emotion_hug

Fluffy Bunny

Feral Shapeshifter

19,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image
<Bumpies! cat_smile >

Please help my eggs hatch and grow!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gallant Knight

User Image

Hey gais. :3

Justice Senshi

❥ Hello ladies~
          Hope you've all been well.

Tholia, I'm so sorry to hear you're going through a hard time. Speaking from experience, all you really need is time to figure things out at your own pace. My thoughts are with you.

miskart's Wife

Devoted Bookworm

13,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bookworm 100
Tholia

This is like SUPER important. You have to read:

User Image

I hope you get to feeling better Tholia heart

Friendly Tipper

13,500 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Hello my lovely ones! <3

Thank you all so much for the lovely messages you have sent me! <3
I will be more online during this week - I have tons of stuff to do before christmas but
I will also make time for You all <3

See You later tonight! ( I have company now - I will tell you all about it later ^^ )

Justice Senshi

Friendly Tipper

13,500 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Hiyaa!!! <3 <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash