Your avi looks cute by the way~

Questionable Citizen

12,325 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Psychotic Khaotic
Padfoot_Moony_Forever

I'm extremely short and ridiculously baby faced, so not only do people always think I'm really young, but they also tend to peg me as an innocent naive type. I was once told "Yeah, she looks like an angel..... Until she opens her mouth." xD
I'm also quiet when I'm not with friends. My Freshman year when I transfered schools late in the year, it took me three months just to make friends.
My senior year math class, I didn't have any friends in that class. There were people I knew, but I choose to sit and do my work, or draw instead. After class, some of my friends would wait outside for me, and we'd talk until the five minute bell rang. This one kid who sat clear at the other side of the room must have known one of them, because he joined us. I can't remember what we were talking about, but I busted out with something loud and funny, and the guy couldn't believe that I was "The quiet girl who sits in the corner and never says anything."

The worst thing I've ever done on a bus got it pulled over. sweatdrop I have this ability to um.... bark like a dog, and it scares the crap out of people, so of course, my friends loved to abuse it. When I got asked to do it again, the driver heard, pulled the bus and came to the back all pissy, demanding to know who had the dog.

I think I only had to yell and threaten someone once... I threatened to rearrange my friend's bf's face when he was being a jerk. I called him out on it, and he brought a friend over and just started hurling insults at me. I told him that he'd better stuff it and walk off, because if I got out of that chair, he wouldn't have a face to mouth off with. I think most people left me alone because Malikai's dad was the tallest kid in school, and most people didn't mess with him... And I was part of a huge posse.

3nodding Haha. xD That's a good thing to have.

Haha. xDD That reminds me of this time that this new bus driver had pulled over into the parking lot of a liquor store of all places. They were kids screaming because she was doing the route backwards so she pulled to the side to calm them down. My friend and some of his friends decided to go through the emergency door in the back and started to walk home.

3nodding

I like your stories. They are interesting. yum_puddi Sorry If I don't have much to say in response to them, they are entertaining to read though! emotion_bigheart

Sorry for the way late response, I've been busy.

How are you doing? <3

ThatWeeb24's Waifu

Tiny Human

Padfoot_Moony_Forever

I'm extremely short and ridiculously baby faced, so not only do people always think I'm really young, but they also tend to peg me as an innocent naive type. I was once told "Yeah, she looks like an angel..... Until she opens her mouth." xD
I'm also quiet when I'm not with friends. My Freshman year when I transfered schools late in the year, it took me three months just to make friends.
My senior year math class, I didn't have any friends in that class. There were people I knew, but I choose to sit and do my work, or draw instead. After class, some of my friends would wait outside for me, and we'd talk until the five minute bell rang. This one kid who sat clear at the other side of the room must have known one of them, because he joined us. I can't remember what we were talking about, but I busted out with something loud and funny, and the guy couldn't believe that I was "The quiet girl who sits in the corner and never says anything."

The worst thing I've ever done on a bus got it pulled over. sweatdrop I have this ability to um.... bark like a dog, and it scares the crap out of people, so of course, my friends loved to abuse it. When I got asked to do it again, the driver heard, pulled the bus and came to the back all pissy, demanding to know who had the dog.

I think I only had to yell and threaten someone once... I threatened to rearrange my friend's bf's face when he was being a jerk. I called him out on it, and he brought a friend over and just started hurling insults at me. I told him that he'd better stuff it and walk off, because if I got out of that chair, he wouldn't have a face to mouth off with. I think most people left me alone because Malikai's dad was the tallest kid in school, and most people didn't mess with him... And I was part of a huge posse.

Questionable Citizen

12,325 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Psychotic Khaotic
Padfoot_Moony_Forever

Well I think you're awesome~ emotion_kirakira

<333

Sounds like my type of people. emotion_yatta I'm everything but foul-mouthed. I make up my own words. Though I don't think they count as words really, more like nonsense thrown in with some words and sometimes swears.

How are you doing? yum_puddi

If you want to send something, that's fine.

Yeah, we're something else.
My group kinda had a reputation for being..... unique. sweatdrop
One thing I can think of off the top of my head is a traditon we had for St. Patrick's day. We had a guy in our group who was really short with reddish brown hair, so every year, we'd have him dress up as a leprechaun and give him a box of Lucky Charms. The whole group and any others who wanted to join would chase him ((Which wasn't easy. He was damn fast.)) and whoever caught him won the Lucky Charms. Our senior year we figured doing this outside was no fun, so we decided the chase would start outside the back, and lead through the school to the front.
Even though I and a few other girls had to hold open the doors, it was still one of the funniest things I've seen. Malikai's das was the only one who could keep up with him, so when we followed behind the group everyone in the halls were talking. "Did you see that big guy chasing that kid? He was yelling something about his Lucky Charms."

I have a very colorful vocabulary, but I'm not needlessly foul mouthed, Mali parrots too well.
My gutter mind and mouth catch a lot of people off gaurd.

I feel a lot better. I only feel a little queasy every once in a while, but its a major improvemet. And you?

Trade sent~

Haha. xD Sounds hilarious and fun.
3nodding
emotion_kirakira Sounds awesome~ I love when I catch people off guard. I once had this incident on the bus my senior year, where these two a-holes decided to throw rolled up paper balls into my hair and some people in front of me. It became a bit too much and I started going off on them. I think they didn't expect that. xD My sister joined in on yelling at them as well. So the scene was two of the quietest girls yelling at these two jerks. It was Friday and when school started back on Monday no one dare stare at us. xDD I scared one of these dudes that was in my class and I could see him avoid looking at me in class on Monday. I was really quiet when I was in high-school, I was voted most shy in my class. My sister actually threatened to chase one of the boys around with scissors that was in her class on Monday and he never talked to her again. xD

That's good~ <3 I'm doing good, thank you for asking. : 3

ThatWeeb24's Waifu

Tiny Human

Padfoot_Moony_Forever

<333

Sounds like my type of people. emotion_yatta I'm everything but foul-mouthed. I make up my own words. Though I don't think they count as words really, more like nonsense thrown in with some words and sometimes swears.

If you want to send something, that's fine.

Yeah, we're something else.
My group kinda had a reputation for being..... unique. sweatdrop
One thing I can think of off the top of my head is a traditon we had for St. Patrick's day. We had a guy in our group who was really short with reddish brown hair, so every year, we'd have him dress up as a leprechaun and give him a box of Lucky Charms. The whole group and any others who wanted to join would chase him ((Which wasn't easy. He was damn fast.)) and whoever caught him won the Lucky Charms. Our senior year we figured doing this outside was no fun, so we decided the chase would start outside the back, and lead through the school to the front.
Even though I and a few other girls had to hold open the doors, it was still one of the funniest things I've seen. Malikai's das was the only one who could keep up with him, so when we followed behind the group everyone in the halls were talking. "Did you see that big guy chasing that kid? He was yelling something about his Lucky Charms."

I have a very colorful vocabulary, but I'm not needlessly foul mouthed, Mali parrots too well.
My gutter mind and mouth catch a lot of people off gaurd.

I feel a lot better. I only feel a little queasy every once in a while, but its a major improvemet. And you?

Questionable Citizen

12,325 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Psychotic Khaotic
Padfoot_Moony_Forever

I am awesome.
Kinda.
Sorta.

[Not really.

I'm patient and stubborn. It's both and amazing and terrible combination.

Oh, my friends and are the weirdest of weird. Dirty minded, foul mouthed, and far from normal.
We're so weird, we've become self aware.
I guess you'd have to know us personally though.

<333

Questionable Citizen

12,325 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Psychotic Khaotic
Padfoot_Moony_Forever
It's fine. : 3 Aww, I hope you feel better. *hugs*
emotion_jawdrop It is so freaking cute~!! <3333 I love it~ It's so pretty and adorable and just gah~! <333333 THANK YOU SO MUCH~!!! <333333 *glomps*
Can I send you a tip? : 3
I hope so to. I'm sick of being sick. I'll get to your last post in a bit.

Ah, thanks. It's not my diabetes inducing style though, it's the one in between. That skirt and her bangs gave me all sorts of trouble. There's 7 layers in her bangs believe it or not.
And lady, didn't you already give me a tip?

*cuddles*

Well it looks beyond amazing~ <3333
emotion_kirakira That was a donation/payment. I haven't gave you a tip yet. Just want to make sure you;re okay with it before I send you one. sweatdrop

ThatWeeb24's Waifu

Tiny Human

Padfoot_Moony_Forever

I am awesome.
Kinda.
Sorta.

[Not really.

I'm patient and stubborn. It's both and amazing and terrible combination.

Oh, my friends and are the weirdest of weird. Dirty minded, foul mouthed, and far from normal.
We're so weird, we've become self aware.
I guess you'd have to know us personally though.

ThatWeeb24's Waifu

Tiny Human

Padfoot_Moony_Forever
emotion_jawdrop It is so freaking cute~!! <3333 I love it~ It's so pretty and adorable and just gah~! <333333 THANK YOU SO MUCH~!!! <333333 *glomps*
I hope so to. I'm sick of being sick. I'll get to your last post in a bit.

Ah, thanks. It's not my diabetes inducing style though, it's the one in between. That skirt and her bangs gave me all sorts of trouble. There's 7 layers in her bangs believe it or not.
And lady, didn't you already give me a tip?

Questionable Citizen

12,325 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Psychotic Khaotic
Padfoot_Moony_Forever
Sorry I haven't been around. Life, and I've had a nasty stomach bug.
However, I've swung by to drop this off for you.I'm sorry, it's not as good as I wanted it to be. My skills are very rusty.

ThatWeeb24's Waifu

Tiny Human

Padfoot_Moony_Forever
Sorry I haven't been around. Life, and I've had a nasty stomach bug.
However, I've swung by to drop this off for you.I'm sorry, it's not as good as I wanted it to be. My skills are very rusty.

Questionable Citizen

12,325 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Psychotic Khaotic
Padfoot_Moony_Forever
gonk Stupid notices keep getting lost. I'm so sorry for the late reply! sweatdrop

That stinks. >.< You have every right to be irked about it.
3nodding They have an age deadline for high school diploma around your area?

whee Sounds very interesting and fun~

It is. <3 Wow. emotion_jawdrop Well that's good. : 3

Haha. xDD That sound like a fun conversation to have.
Half nished art? Sounds like a lazy ripoff. ._.
No, I plan on finishing it eventually
eventually.

I think it's the age deadline for highschool actually. Something like that.

Yeah, we're a lot a like. More so when I was younger. I was a firecracker. When I was a little younger than Malikai, my mom's friends joked that I'd take over the world by the time I was five. My teenage years saw that I mellowed out considerably, and now, I'm probably ne of the most laid back person you'll ever meet, but I'm still fiercely stubborn, and my firecracker fuse is still there. My mother's mellowed a little too, I just wish she would have done so sooner. sweatdrop

My friends and I are weird. xD

: 3
That's ok. I can wait a long time. I've been waiting for some art for a year from someone. sweatdrop I don't know if i cancel the trade or not since they haven't even been on in a long time.

3nodding

Haha. xD
You sound awesome! : 3 I love stubborn people probably because I am stubborn as well. My sister thinks I'm a bit much, but whenever I put my mind to something I do it.
: 3

Weird to me is very good. emotion_yatta

ThatWeeb24's Waifu

Tiny Human

Padfoot_Moony_Forever
gonk Stupid notices keep getting lost. I'm so sorry for the late reply! sweatdrop

That stinks. >.< You have every right to be irked about it.
3nodding They have an age deadline for high school diploma around your area?

whee Sounds very interesting and fun~

It is. <3 Wow. emotion_jawdrop Well that's good. : 3

Haha. xDD That sound like a fun conversation to have.
Half nished art? Sounds like a lazy ripoff. ._.
No, I plan on finishing it eventually
eventually.

I think it's the age deadline for highschool actually. Something like that.

Yeah, we're a lot a like. More so when I was younger. I was a firecracker. When I was a little younger than Malikai, my mom's friends joked that I'd take over the world by the time I was five. My teenage years saw that I mellowed out considerably, and now, I'm probably ne of the most laid back person you'll ever meet, but I'm still fiercely stubborn, and my firecracker fuse is still there. My mother's mellowed a little too, I just wish she would have done so sooner. sweatdrop

My friends and I are weird. xD

Questionable Citizen

12,325 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Psychotic Khaotic
Moony..... It's not even done yet..... I have to finish the dress and the leggings, try to smooth eveything out, then reline it again. I just wanted to lt you know I'm
getting somewhere with it.

sweatdrop It looks really really good though so far. <3333 I thought it was like a one of those half done arts that I've seen around before. sweatdrop

ThatWeeb24's Waifu

Tiny Human

Padfoot_Moony_Forever
Psychotic Khaotic
Padfoot_Moony_Forever
I wish I could say this is worth the wait, but really, it's not.
I don't like it, and motivation is suffering because of it...
Why is it sideways?!

emotion_kirakira It's gorgeous~! heart heart heart I love it~! *glomps* It's so cute! whee heart heart
You're amazing~ emotion_kirakira
I'm going to send you a tip! emotion_yatta
Moony..... It's not even done yet..... I have to finish the dress and the leggings, try to smooth eveything out, then reline it again. I just wanted to lt you know I'm
getting somewhere with it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces