< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Questionable Citizen

12,325 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Psychotic Khaotic
Padfoot_Moony_Forever
Did Gaia not give you a notice, or have you not been around?

Eek! It got lost in the notices. I'm so sorry. sad

Questionable Citizen

12,325 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Psychotic Khaotic
Padfoot_Moony_Forever
Psychotic Khaotic
Padfoot_Moony_Forever
Psychotic Khaotic

Back before they nerfed it, if you had the right rings, the right crew, you knew where to go, and if you were a nerd like me with no life, you could absolutely make that much gold in a few days.
On good days, I could make on the upswing of 60k an hour. Just had to have a lot of patience. zOMG was my main source of "Gaia income", but they nerfed it to supposedly "make it fair for the users who don't play zOMG".Yeah, they should follow that logic with gold gens and the cash shop...

Awww. You're sweet. -huggles-
I'm sometimes stingy with my gold and art, But if it's for a good cause, you've been nice, or I like you, you'll get showed with stuff. xD ((Okay, my gold more than my art.)) I'd prolly run a small charity if I had the gold for it...
Yes, that avi is fine. :3 I'll have to save it for my phone. The art on the past pages is pretty sucky actually. I feel bad that the quality is so low becaused I rushed for a small scanner opening I had... That, and I'm so damn rusty guys are ugh.
And anything on my arenas is olllllllld.
So, for quality and cuteness, I was thinking chibi. Thing is, I have like, three or four chibi styles. So the question is, on a scale of realistic-ish, but still adorable, to make you crap rainbows, puke glitter and bleed sugar, how cute do you want it?

Also, I'll only be able to pop in and out a little until Sunday, when my work week ends, so don't be worried that I'm forgetting about you.~

Ooh. : 3
Wow. eek Ha! Now the economy on here is crap. They should,but they probably won't.

whee <333
I'm like that as well. yum_puddi I would love to run a charity on here! emotion_kirakira Though I don't have even enough to help out much with these prices. I was a staff member on a charity before the prices went up. yum_puddi
Yay~ 3nodding
Chibi's are awesome~ Haha, they all sound great, whichever one you like better to make is fine with me. <3 Surprise me~ whee

3nodding That's fine. Awww~ whee <33

I'm back bitches!

I know... I was at a friend's house a few months ago, I was goofing around on her laptop when I decided to check my avi worth. I spent a good minute picking my jaw up off the floor. I've actually figured by the looks of it, that every 1,000g is equal to 1g of the old economy.
Probably not, but the frequency of the gold sinks recently shows us they know whats going on. Though, they could be there to suck out gold so people will buy gold gens.
I've thought up a win-win situation, but I doubt it'd ever be implemented.

I keep to myself on the forums. I hardly ever venture past Barton or the Art forums, and if I do, I don't stay long. I used to be pretty social too, now I feel like an awkawrd teenager again.
sweatdrop It took me almost a week to gather up the gumption to make this thread, and I'd almost given up on someone staying to chat.
I'd make a terrible charity thread manager. sweatdrop
The inflation is killer though, but hey, at least it may help out some kids in economics class.

Well thanks for making my decision easier, sheesh. I can be indecisive sometimes... I'll probably get started tomorrow.

Awwwww. Thank you for the donation, you know you didn't have to. You really are sweet.

On a side note, I'm gonna take a short nap until my son comes back.

Welcome back! emotion_yatta

eek Dang! gonk
Yeah, probably what you think. I would still love to here if you would like to share. : 3

3nodding Ha! Me,too. I used to just stay in the exchange/charities before but now just here and sometimes chatterbox. Though chatterbox I just look around and do the gifting threads. I'm too scared to really chat in there. Some of the people can get a little mean/rude.
I want to make one just to have like some kind of place to know what item I am getting next and how much it would be. yum_puddi
Me,too. I'll probably forget about it. xD
Haha. xD Yeah.

Hehee, sorry. ^^; I'm indecisive as well. You should hear me when my sister and I are choosing what to do next or to eat for lunch/dinner.

You're welcome~ heart heart

Have a good nap! Awww, you have a son? How old? <3
Friend texted me, ended up not napping.
Yes, I do. He turns two and a half in September.
Well..... I saying getting them to give up on gold. Gens is not happening. I read somewhere that Gaia costs some 50+million to run, so I doubt it. So, more advertisements would be a start. Sure they can get a little annoying, but I'd rather deal with them than inflation. And, you can always have people pay to get rid of them. So, if they won't stop pumping gold into the economy, then instead of fighting inflation, join it. Raise the standard in gold granting for browsing the site, voting, posting, comforting, and games. Instead of getting 1 gold for browsing, get 1,000, for 100gold, 10,000, and so forth. It seems counter productive to pump more gold into the economy, but as long as they keep the cap for gold gens in the billions, it gives other players who don't use g cash a fighting chance. And it's not like they haven't raised it before. Chatterbox is the New York of Gaia. Like that Lion King meme. "Everything the light touches is Gaia. But what about that dark shadowy place? That is the chatterbox. You must never go there."
I had an old questing thread before with lots of items and their prices. Never got anything, because I forgot about it, and when I remembered it was there I meh'd about it and let it die.

I tend to be more indecisive when other people can'u make up their minds. . .

Ooh.
Awww~ whee How cute~ Is he in the terrible two stages?
3nodding Those sound like some really good ideas. yum_puddi
Haha, rofl Yeah.
3nodding

Hehee, we are the same. whee

How have you been doing? yum_puddi

ThatWeeb24's Waifu

Tiny Human

Padfoot_Moony_Forever
Ooh.
Haha, rofl Yeah.
3nodding

It happens.

Mmmmm. No, he's actually well behaved for his age, especially when we go out. I made sure of that. sweatdrop I refuse to have a bratty, whiny child. There is a big problem with his dad though. He demanded joint custody when Malikai was born, but he's hardly ever home, and since he still lives with his dad, he's the one that watches him, and he lets Malikai get away with murder. Erk.
I can be a scary person when I wanna be, so normally a stern voice and a look is all it takes, but every once in a while, he tries to test his boundries.
I get complimented on how well behaved he is, so I know he and I are doing a good job.
I have a picture of him somewhere...... Ah, here.
[User Image

Good minds think alike? I hate it when people make me make decisions for them.....

I'm good. Busy, but good. You?

Questionable Citizen

12,325 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Psychotic Khaotic
Padfoot_Moony_Forever
Ooh.
Haha, rofl Yeah.
3nodding

It happens.

Mmmmm. No, he's actually well behaved for his age, especially when we go out. I made sure of that. sweatdrop I refuse to have a bratty, whiny child. There is a big problem with his dad though. He demanded joint custody when Malikai was born, but he's hardly ever home, and since he still lives with his dad, he's the one that watches him, and he lets Malikai get away with murder. Erk.
I can be a scary person when I wanna be, so normally a stern voice and a look is all it takes, but every once in a while, he tries to test his boundries.
I get complimented on how well behaved he is, so I know he and I are doing a good job.
I have a picture of him somewhere...... Ah, here.
[User Image

Good minds think alike? I hate it when people make me make decisions for them.....

I'm good. Busy, but good. You?

: 3

3nodding He has such a nice name. How do you pronounce his name? Is it like Mali-kai?
Bratty whiny child sounds like my 7 year old sister and two of my cousins that I see every once in a while. One of the girls though is 16. sweatdrop There's a reason we don't talk anymore.
That stinks. : ( I'm sorry about that situation.
3nodding
You must be proud! emotion_yatta
emotion_kirakira Wow he is such a cutie~! <3 He has gorgeous eyes. whee

Yep! whee I hate it as well especially if the decision ends up being a bad one.

That's good. I'm doing good, busy as well. On the twenty fourth though my sister graduate high school and I am very proud of her~! <3333

ThatWeeb24's Waifu

Tiny Human

Padfoot_Moony_Forever

3nodding He has such a nice name. How do you pronounce his name? Is it like Mali-kai?
Bratty whiny child sounds like my 7 year old sister and two of my cousins that I see every once in a while. One of the girls though is 16. sweatdrop There's a reason we don't talk anymore.
3nodding

That's good. I'm doing good, busy as well. On the twenty fourth though my sister graduate high school and I am very proud of her~! <3333
This is an ungodly hour. What're you doing up?
Congrats to you and your sister, but the 24th? Are you not from the states, or am I crazy?
Thank you and yes, it's Mal-i-kai. Though, the original spelling is Malachi, and it's pronounced Mal-uh-kai. I find myself using both with his full name, but normally I call him Mali.
He has my eyes, but no one ever compliments me on mine.xD -Shakes fist- Everyone always complimets his too.
And I am proud. I can't stand bratty, self deserving children or people. I'm very laid back, but those types are one of the few that rustles my jimmies, so to speak. I am very happy that I can take my child anywhere, and do anything with him.
Yeah, it sucks... His dad never used to be a jerk...... But men, you know?

Questionable Citizen

12,325 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Psychotic Khaotic
Padfoot_Moony_Forever

3nodding

This is an ungodly hour. What're you doing up?
Congrats to you and your sister, but the 24th? Are you not from the states, or am I crazy?
Thank you and yes, it's Mal-i-kai. Though, the original spelling is Malachi, and it's pronounced Mal-uh-kai. I find myself using both with his full name, but normally I call him Mali.
He has my eyes, but no one ever compliments me on mine.xD -Shakes fist- Everyone always complimets his too.
And I am proud. I can't stand bratty, self deserving children or people. I'm very laid back, but those types are one of the few that rustles my jimmies, so to speak. I am very happy that I can take my child anywhere, and do anything with him.
Yeah, it sucks... His dad never used to be a jerk...... But men, you know?

: ) I cannot go to sleep. I woke up at such a late time earlier that I am not tired at all. : 3 What are you doing up?
Thank you~ We are from the states, but the graduation was not until now. It was a night school that finished in January and kept being pushed until now for the graduation.
3nodding I love nicknames~ Mali is such a pretty one.
whee Then you have gorgeous eyes as well~!
Definitely. I've never heard of that expression before, but I like it. yum_puddi Awww~ *hugs*
Yeah, I've seen a few men that change after a while when dating someone. Yes, men. I'm pansexual so it's not just men for me. I dated this girl a while back that was sweet and then four months into dating she became possessive.

ThatWeeb24's Waifu

Tiny Human

Padfoot_Moony_Forever
: ) I cannot go to sleep. I woke up at such a late time earlier that I am not tired at all. : 3 What are you doing up?
Thank you~ We are from the states, but the graduation was not until now. It was a night school that finished in January and kept being pushed until now for the graduation.
Definitely. I've never heard of that expression before, but I like it. yum_puddi Awww~ *hugs*
Yeah, I've seen a few men that change after a while when dating someone. Yes, men. I'm pansexual so it's not just men for me. I dated this girl a while back that was sweet and then four months into dating she became possessive.
Oh, dear. I was just winding down to sleep actually. I've been wanting to work on your drawing, but people had other ideas. It's 2:08AM here. I don't normally stay up this late, but I'm a night owl by default, so staying up this late comes naturally,
Hmmm. That's strange, I've never heard of that.
I like nicknames too, I think they're cute. Thank you on both accounts.
It's an old expression. I picked up a lot of old and unique ones from my mother. xD
We dated for a long time. He used to be a sweetheart, a gentle giant type. But he turned into a real wad the day our son was born.
Ahaha. I dated a girl before. Not many people know that about me. Shhhh.
My best friend and I joke that if she ever breaks up eth h boyfriend that we'll become lesbians and elope, and Malikai will be our baby. I even got us matching light up panda "engagement " rings. xD

Questionable Citizen

12,325 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Psychotic Khaotic
Padfoot_Moony_Forever
Oh, dear. I was just winding down to sleep actually. I've been wanting to work on your drawing, but people had other ideas. It's 2:08AM here. I don't normally stay up this late, but I'm a night owl by default, so staying up this late comes naturally,
Hmmm. That's strange, I've never heard of that.
I like nicknames too, I think they're cute. Thank you on both accounts.
It's an old expression. I picked up a lot of old and unique ones from my mother. xD
We dated for a long time. He used to be a sweetheart, a gentle giant type. But he turned into a real wad the day our son was born.
Ahaha. I dated a girl before. Not many people know that about me. Shhhh.
My best friend and I joke that if she ever breaks up eth h boyfriend that we'll become lesbians and elope, and Malikai will be our baby. I even got us matching light up panda "engagement " rings. xD

Eek! Go to sleep then, don't let me keep you up.
3nodding That's totally fine. : 3 Take your time. That's good and bad. Good when you need to, bad when you have to get up early.
Yeah, it's this new program that they started at the high school in my town 3 years ago. Went from 75 to 400 to 200 students entering it. This older gentleman (55) finally finished highschool, it brought tears to my eyes to see that he didn't give up and got his diploma.
Ah, I like it. Going to try it out on my sister and see if she even notices it. whee
3nodding Ah, that absolutely stinks. >.<
whee Don't worry, I'll keep it a secret. No one in my family even knows that I'm pan. My sister might suspect it though. Yesterday we were talking and she said 'when you get married to a man or woman you'll' that's all that I remember because I was happy she said that. I even thanked her for saying it that way. <3
emotion_yatta Sounds like a good plan! Aww, how cute. Hehee.

ThatWeeb24's Waifu

Tiny Human

Padfoot_Moony_Forever

3nodding That's totally fine. : 3 Take your time. That's good and bad. Good when you need to, bad when you have to get up early.
Yeah, it's this new program that they started at the high school in my town 3 years ago. Went from 75 to 400 to 200 students entering it. This older gentleman (55) finally finished highschool, it brought tears to my eyes to see that he didn't give up and got his diploma.
Ah, I like it. Going to try it out on my sister and see if she even notices it. whee
whee Don't worry, I'll keep it a secret. No one in my family even knows that I'm pan. My sister might suspect it though. Yesterday we were talking and she said 'when you get married to a man or woman you'll' that's all that I remember because I was happy she said that. I even thanked her for saying it that way. <3
It just irks me when I have plans, then people decide to come and nope all over it.
That sounds pretty cool actually. I think over here, 23 is the age deadline for your diploma.

Every once in a while, mom likes to surprise me with old sayings I've never heard before. We actually have a lot of family sayings too. xD

It's a good feeling when family decides to accept your lifestyle choices. My mother is a very over bearing, my way or the high way kinda person, so I never really got that luxury. So much so that she used to get on my case heavily for not sleeping with two sheets, a blanket, and a comforter on my bed. I'm a very warm sleeper, and I can't stand being hot, so I normally just sleep with a blanket or two. Eventually, she caught onto my "Woman, it's my sleep time, I'll sleep how I want" though.

Yeah.... She told me yesterday her bf said he was sure I had feelings for her. Not sure if he was serious or not. xDD

ThatWeeb24's Waifu

Tiny Human

"
-Pets thread- Oh my lovely, how I've been neglecting you so.
Mama's sorry.

ThatWeeb24's Waifu

Tiny Human

I should probably try and remodel this thing a little too, huh?

ThatWeeb24's Waifu

Tiny Human

Padfoot_Moony_Forever
I wish I could say this is worth the wait, but really, it's not.
I don't like it, and motivation is suffering because of it...
Why is it sideways?!

Questionable Citizen

12,325 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Psychotic Khaotic
Padfoot_Moony_Forever

It just irks me when I have plans, then people decide to come and nope all over it.
That sounds pretty cool actually. I think over here, 23 is the age deadline for your diploma.

Every once in a while, mom likes to surprise me with old sayings I've never heard before. We actually have a lot of family sayings too. xD

It's a good feeling when family decides to accept your lifestyle choices. My mother is a very over bearing, my way or the high way kinda person, so I never really got that luxury. So much so that she used to get on my case heavily for not sleeping with two sheets, a blanket, and a comforter on my bed. I'm a very warm sleeper, and I can't stand being hot, so I normally just sleep with a blanket or two. Eventually, she caught onto my "Woman, it's my sleep time, I'll sleep how I want" though.

Yeah.... She told me yesterday her bf said he was sure I had feelings for her. Not sure if he was serious or not. xDD

gonk Stupid notices keep getting lost. I'm so sorry for the late reply! sweatdrop

That stinks. >.< You have every right to be irked about it.
3nodding They have an age deadline for high school diploma around your area?

whee Sounds very interesting and fun~

It is. <3 Wow. emotion_jawdrop Well that's good. : 3

Haha. xDD That sound like a fun conversation to have.

Questionable Citizen

12,325 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Psychotic Khaotic
Padfoot_Moony_Forever
I wish I could say this is worth the wait, but really, it's not.
I don't like it, and motivation is suffering because of it...
Why is it sideways?!

emotion_kirakira It's gorgeous~! heart heart heart I love it~! *glomps* It's so cute! whee heart heart
You're amazing~ emotion_kirakira
I'm going to send you a tip! emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas