Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

Goodness. That's some 'spensive hair.

I can't remember how to trade. xd
GuardianCentauri
Sure! I've added your banner and have created one of mine according to the dimensions that you want (second one in the list of options above). ^_^

EDIT:
Oh wow, that was fast o.o'

With lightning speed! : D
Also a <3 for your thread~ c:

Shy Seeker

Anathema Device
Goodness. That's some 'spensive hair.

I can't remember how to trade. xd

Yup, thus why I'm officially going at it with a quest not just to seek outside assistance but also to focus my concentration on it and hopefully not continually get distracted by- OOH, PRETTY ITEMS!!! emotion_kirakira *runs off to the marketplace to buy random trinkets*

*ambles back* ...It's all goooooone. I'm poooooor again. crying

It's not you. They hid it in the layout a while back, and I have no idea why it doesn't get a more prominent link. @_@ Anyways, you can go to the marketplace and click on the Trade link in the top right corner. Or you can scroll all the way down to the bottom of any page and click on the Trade link in the bottom list of links. ^^

Royal Soda
With lightning speed! : D
Also a <3 for your thread~ c:

Returned in kind! ^o^

Eloquent Lunatic

Also found it in the drop down menu under your avatar. heart
GuardianCentauri
Returned in kind! ^o^

Why thank you kindly!
emotion_kirakira heart

Shy Seeker

Anathema Device

Oh yeah, duh... And beside everyone's names on one's friendslist. I feel stupid now. ._.

Eloquent Lunatic

GuardianCentauri
Anathema Device

Oh yeah, duh... And beside everyone's names on one's friendslist. I feel stupid now. ._.
Don't. Gaia's worse than Google with the changes sometimes. xp

Nice. Clicking on the trade icon simply takes you to 'my gaia' with a link to the tradee's name, which sends you to your personal profile, instead of theirs or you know, the trade screen.

Shy Seeker

Anathema Device
Don't. Gaia's worse than Google with the changes sometimes. xp

Nice. Clicking on the trade icon simply takes you to 'my gaia' with a link to the tradee's name, which sends you to your personal profile, instead of theirs or you know, the trade screen.

...or Facebook? I still haven't quite gotten used to the new timeline thing, omg. x_x

Seriously? o_o *tries it herself*

EDIT:
It seems to work for me. Did you mean the trade link under the drop-down list or somewhere else?

Eloquent Lunatic

If you click on the little flag that comes up to complete a trade next to your avatar- in the header. It takes you to 'my gaia' which has "So and so wants to trade with you" in a box. And nothing to click on. SO you click on so and so's name, and it goes to your profile. No?

Shy Seeker

Anathema Device
If you click on the little flag that comes up to complete a trade next to your avatar- in the header. It takes you to 'my gaia' which has "So and so wants to trade with you" in a box. And nothing to click on. SO you click on so and so's name, and it goes to your profile. No?

I'm with you up to that point. However, I have two buttons that always pop up after that "so-and-so wants to trade with you" bit: Accept and Decline. Accept takes you to the specific trade screen, although it launches in a brand new browser window, which is kind of unnecessary. But whatever.

No buttons for you? o.o

Eloquent Lunatic

GuardianCentauri
Anathema Device

I'm with you up to that point. However, I have two buttons that always pop up after that "so-and-so wants to trade with you" bit: Accept and Decline. Accept takes you to the specific trade screen, although it launches in a brand new browser window, which is kind of unnecessary. But whatever.

No buttons for you? o.o
No, I don't get those buttons. o.O

Shy Seeker

Anathema Device

Oooookay. Yay, glitch! sweatdrop

Eloquent Lunatic

GuardianCentauri
Anathema Device

Oooookay. Yay, glitch! sweatdrop
Yeah, I had to go to the bottom of the screen and click on trade after all. Weird.

Shy Seeker

Anathema Device
Yeah, I had to go to the bottom of the screen and click on trade after all. Weird.

Maybe your eel salamander gobbled up the buttons before you had a chance to click on them. Before you were even able to see them! surprised

Eloquent Lunatic

GuardianCentauri
Anathema Device

Maybe your eel gobbled up the buttons before you had a chance to click on them. Before you were even able to see them! surprised
That does sound like something he would do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff