Song lyric contest 0.26785714285714 26.8% [ 60 ]
Poetry contest 0.11607142857143 11.6% [ 26 ]
Art contest (it'll be like song lyric contest) 0.18303571428571 18.3% [ 41 ]
RNG or Dice roll contest 0.3125 31.2% [ 70 ]
Other (post your idea) 0.12053571428571 12.1% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 224 ]

cyrusus
Ahh I see.
I recently got a tumblr account I didn't know there was music and stuff on there too.
How neat.
Ahh I don't miss school lmao.
Well I miss all of the friends school brings,
They sure disappear fast after its over bahaha.

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
Austen Texas
cyrusus
Ahh I see.
I recently got a tumblr account I didn't know there was music and stuff on there too.
How neat.
Ahh I don't miss school lmao.
Well I miss all of the friends school brings,
They sure disappear fast after its over bahaha.
:/ yeah... man so many friends i have are just like "hey i like you because now i don't sit alone at lunch" but like that's it. at best there's facebook to connect but tbh none of my friends have one (they're too busy studying their butts off, dem tryhards).

can't wait to get it over... just trying to push hard until i'm finally done... i'm so done though of the people i have to deal with (some of the stupidest kids like me and talk to me a lot and i'm like no i hate you go away). tl;dr i can't wait to get out either.

Moonlight Prophet

cyrusus

Hey, how are you? smile

Excitable Exhibitionist

Floni
cyrusus

Hey, how are you? smile

Adore the avatar. emotion_bigheart

Beloved Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
KooHoo-P

(Note: This section used to be a lot more colorful but I've just lost some enthusiasm lately)

Hello,
I can relate to that sentence perfectly.

How are ya?

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
Floni
cyrusus

Hey, how are you? smile
doing okay i guess. school's going okay and i've been introduced to a new game called town of salem. it's so freakin addicting

Excitable Exhibitionist

cyrusus
Floni
cyrusus

Hey, how are you? smile
doing okay i guess. school's going okay and i've been introduced to a new game called town of salem. it's so freakin addicting

What do you do in the said game?
Has anyone introduced you to Magic? Magic is amazing. emotion_drool

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
cl i m p l e s
cyrusus
Floni
cyrusus

Hey, how are you? smile

basically, your goal depends on who you're playing (there are various roles). if you're a townie, you are a "good guy" and you lynch the mafia and all neutrals that are anti-town. if you're mafia, you kill all of the townies and neutrals that are anti-mafia. if you're a neutral character type, you do whatever role you are. not all of them kill people. so basically the neutrals are rather unique and idk what to tell you about them.

i've heard of it but nothing more. what is it about...? is it an online card game-like game? idk?

Excitable Exhibitionist

cyrusus
cl i m p l e s
cyrusus
Floni
cyrusus

Hey, how are you? smile

basically, your goal depends on who you're playing (there are various roles). if you're a townie, you are a "good guy" and you lynch the mafia and all neutrals that are anti-town. if you're mafia, you kill all of the townies and neutrals that are anti-mafia. if you're a neutral character type, you do whatever role you are. not all of them kill people. so basically the neutrals are rather unique and idk what to tell you about them.

i've heard of it but nothing more. what is it about...? is it an online card game-like game? idk?

Well there is a steam version of Magic, but it's mainly a card game that is offline. It's one of the things that I love.. n. n;

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
cl i m p l e s
cyrusus
cl i m p l e s
cyrusus
Floni
cyrusus

Hey, how are you? smile

Well there is a steam version of Magic, but it's mainly a card game that is offline. It's one of the things that I love.. n. n;
huh, okay. i'll give it a try sometime then. my internet connection is really erratic so offline would be amazing. sweatdrop (my service provider recently had a multi-state internet outage... get your stuff together ugghhhhh...)

Excitable Exhibitionist

cyrusus
huh, okay. i'll give it a try sometime then. my internet connection is really erratic so offline would be amazing. sweatdrop (my service provider recently had a multi-state internet outage... get your stuff together ugghhhhh...)

The only bad thing about Magic being offline--is the fact that you have to find other people who play to, which may or may not be easy. I found out that at the local card shop they have a commander night and a board game night.

Commander is a style of play: 100 Cards with one "commander" (A commander is a card that has "Legendary" as it's type.) Example. I didn't get a commander deck at first though..it took me awhile. I'm actually still working on my Oona deck. I got lucky that at a draft I got Heartless Hidetsugu and a ton of other red cards. Most decks go around a certain or set theme..my red one doesn't--my Oona will. Onna is going to be about "milling" basically you are trying to put as many cards as you possibly can into someone's graveyard. (Oona exiles them which is better simply because once something is exiled you can't get it back. But if it's just sent to the graveyard some people can get it back and depending on the deck some other decks play with graveyards. Mine will do a bit of that.)
heart heart heart

Wolfenspyre's Waifu

Demonic Vampire

Usually I don't write these things but..

I am so close to crying.
I feel so useless, and have absolutely no idea how to get out of this horrible feeling / rut I am in..
cyrusus
User ImageLmao they only sit by you because they are lonely, and don't want to be friends?
What a bunch of arses!
What grade/ year of school are you in?
I never excelled in school like I could now that I'm on ADHD meds,
luckily I'm pretty intellectual just lacked being able to focus or read without causing a lot of problems.
Lmao and don't think annoying people will ever go away,
I deal with so many straight up IDIOTS at my work that I absolutely hate but thats part of this wonderful world lmao

Excitable Exhibitionist

Himemiya Neko
Usually I don't write these things but..

I am so close to crying.
I feel so useless, and have absolutely no idea how to get out of this horrible feeling / rut I am in..

*snugs Neko* The only thing that really helps me when I'm in times like that is hanging out with Puck. He is an amazing listener..Whats been on your mind sweetie?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff