Hello thread companions.

Hello, how was your day?

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
KooHoo-P
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lime Tree was beautiful.
I'm listening to Ladder Song right now.

Shy Cat

KooHoo-P
Diva Rose Sinclaire
KooHoo-P
Diva Rose Sinclaire
KooHoo-P
Diva Rose Sinclaire
Hello!

hello, I love your username.

So how're you today?

Thanks.
I like yours to.
I'm doing well.
How are you?

Pretty good, I'm worried about my Youtube channel, I got a strike for copyright infringement so I had to take down alot of my videos, and I lost some privileges. Oh well. I just don't want to lose the entire channel.

So what are the highlights of your day?

Well I finished reading the second book in a series i'm in the middle of. I wrote a new song and I ate a chees pizza. You?

Cheese pizza is always good, what series are you reading?
The Chemical Garden trilogy.

Versatile Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
KooHoo-P
Koneko Cup
Hello thread companions.

Hello, how was your day?

No complaints. My dad made arrangements to pick up a car tomorrow, which means I finally get to have his old one. I've actually been making the payments on it so he could save and get another. I'm so excited I ranted; sorry. emotion_sweatdrop

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Koneko Cup
KooHoo-P
Koneko Cup
Hello thread companions.

Hello, how was your day?

No complaints. My dad made arrangements to pick up a car tomorrow, which means I finally get to have his old one. I've actually been making the payments on it so he could save and get another. I'm so excited I ranted; sorry. emotion_sweatdrop

Lol, don't worry about that. That's nowhere near ranting compare to the other posts that have been made in this thread.

Well it's great to hear that you're going to get your own car soon.

I still don't own a car. sweatdrop

What kind of car is it?

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Koneko Cup

I was about to ask how you're doing, but I guess this answers my question.
xD
That's sorta how I was when my grandma told me she was giving me her old car, after she got a new one.
I was super excited.

Versatile Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
KooHoo-P

Lol, don't worry about that. That's nowhere near ranting compare to the other posts that have been made in this thread.

What kind of car is it?

I'm glad it wasn't a rant then, haha. My car is a 2003 Pontiac Bonneville. I really love this car; nice and sport like (as sporty as it can get). I actually just got my license in December. I actually should have gotten it years ago, but I just never got around to it....

It's hard to own a car nowadays anyhow. So don't worry about not having one. I use to walk and rely on my friends and family for transportation.

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Renia goes RAWR
KooHoo-P

Lime Tree was beautiful.
I'm listening to Ladder Song right now.

emotion_kirakira glad you thought it was beautiful.

Sadly it's a song about abortion

Ladder song is a very amazing song. He wrote the song in 3 days because one of his closest friends killed themselves in October 2010. So he wrote the song and recorded it on his old keyboard. (Which explains the weird sounding piano). The song is mainly about how one can perceive death, and that killing yourself is the greatest way to betray your friends. (Switching sides as he says). Nobody knows what it's like to die, but everybody knows it's their inevitable fate, we're not alone in dying, and we're not unique in dying either. We're also not alone in wanting to die or survive. Just be with your friends and family, stay on their side. (The living)

Versatile Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Renia goes RAWR
I was about to ask how you're doing, but I guess this answers my question.
xD
That's sorta how I was when my grandma told me she was giving me her old car, after she got a new one.
I was super excited.

It is an exciting thing to be given a car. Though, in my case, I took over the monthly payments for the car. (I wanted to lessen the amount of bills my parents had, so I offered to take over the car. The money they save from that went to buying a car, thus having no car payments) whee

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Koneko Cup
KooHoo-P

What kind of car is it?

I'm glad it wasn't a rant then, haha. My car is a 2003 Pontiac Bonneville. I really love this car; nice and sport like (as sporty as it can get). I actually just got my license in December. I actually should have gotten it years ago, but I just never got around to it....

It's hard to own a car nowadays anyhow. So don't worry about not having one. I use to walk and rely on my friends and family for transportation.

Wow! That's a nice first car, hopefully the insurance won't be a bite in your wallet.

I still just borrow my dad's car whenever I need to get places. He bought a motorcycle, and once I get my M mark on my operator's license, he said the motorcycle will be mine. I'm still waiting for my paycheck before I can take the motorcycle test. gonk

So I assume you haven't been pulled over yet?

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Koneko Cup

Nice!

I got a 2001 Chrysler 300M from my grandma when I was 19, and the day after I got my license, she signed the car over to me.
It had already been paid off so I was thankful for that.
rofl

Versatile Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
KooHoo-P

Wow! That's a nice first car, hopefully the insurance won't be a bite in your wallet.

I still just borrow my dad's car whenever I need to get places. He bought a motorcycle, and once I get my M mark on my operator's license, he said the motorcycle will be mine. I'm still waiting for my paycheck before I can take the motorcycle test. gonk

It's a very nice first car indeed! My father got me on his insurance policy (Only $40 a month for full coverage and such).

A motorcycle! How long have you been riding them (I assume sense you are taking the test that you have riding experiece)?

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Koneko Cup
KooHoo-P

It's a very nice first car indeed! My father got me on his insurance policy (Only $40 a month for full coverage and such).

A motorcycle! How long have you been riding them (I assume sense you are taking the test that you have riding experiece)?

I've been riding it for a little over a month now. It's a manual so that's why it took me soo long to learn it. But now I can also drive a stick-shift for a car.

It's fun to drive, but it's a rather heavy bike, so I try my best not to spill it. (Slang for dropping it on it's side).

$40 A MONTH!!?? Good friggin deal!

Versatile Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Renia goes RAWR
Nice!

I got a 2001 Chrysler 300M from my grandma when I was 19, and the day after I got my license, she signed the car over to me.
It had already been paid off so I was thankful for that.
rofl

Those are nice cars as well, at least the ones I've seen. Luckily, I believe, a little after this year my car will be paid off. So, it really isn't that bad.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Koneko Cup
Those are nice cars as well, at least the ones I've seen. Luckily, I believe, a little after this year my car will be paid off. So, it really isn't that bad.

They're lovely cars.
emotion_kirakira
I call mine The Silver Bullet. I actually gave it that name when I was 11 years old, when my grandma first got the car.
She likes to drive fast... so it was fitting.
xD

Ah, that's not bad at all. I'm happy for you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff