Welcome to Gaia! ::

heart Please help me on my BTK quest!! heart

Yepp, it's that time again. Time for me to start a quest. Yeah. This time this isn't gonna be a big quest. Yeah. Time for me to quest for an BTK. Bit Too Kewl hat. This is a semi-HUGE quest so I really need your guys help! I've seen a bunch of people that failed to get an BTK, and haven't really suceeded their quest for one of these hats... So please, I need your guys help! sweatdrop

First of all, I'll tell you guys a couple of reasons why I want this hat, and why I need your donations. This part isn't nessisary to read, so you may skip it if you please.

I need these donations because:
-This hat will take forever for me to get if I don't have your guys help! gonk
-This hat matches my outfit, and it'll be a perfect fit.
-If you bump/donate there will be prizes given out after this quest is over ^^; Scroll down for details.

heart Okay. Heres the plan. heart

As you know, I really need your guys help. First of all, heres the GEN price of an BTK hat. (Bit Too Kewl hat.)

GEN
User Image
BTK (Bit Too Kewl Hat)
Given Out to Donators in November 2004
Found in: Thank You Letter for Nov 2004
Sellback: 1,000
Estimated Value: 3,500-4,000?
Equip: Head
Comments: Can be worn above eyes or over eyes.
Last Checked: December 28, 2004 (no change)
Last Checked By: Aquafire

Since they're around 3,500-4,000 gold, I plan to raise 5k. Sounds abit crazy for a Newb, but, eh.

So, I need 5,000 people to donate 1 gold to me. 1 gold isn't alot. Even a newb can afford it. So please, donate. Donations greater then 1 gold will be HUGELY appriciated, even if its 2 gold. Any amount is perfect. ^^;

Donating items is also REALLY REALLY appriciated. I don't care what the items are. Even peasent items are fine. Anything will do just great.

heart DONATERS heart
None yet crying

heart BUMPERS heart
None yet crying

heart PRIZES heart

Yes. After I get my BTK hat, there will be prizes handed out. I'll love you guys so much that yes, I'm giving out prizes. First of all, there will be bumping prizes. First place for bumping prize will probably be around 3k. Second prize is 1k, and the 3rd place prize is .5k. Don't forget to number your bumps, because I'll be counting!

There's also a donating prize. Since donations are really really GREATLY appriciated, there will be a bigger prize for donations. sweatdrop Sorry bumpers! So, first place prize for Donating is around 5k. Second place prize is 4k, and 3rd is 3k. I love, love, LOVE donations! So donate as much as you can! domokun 3nodding

Please click here to donate! Thanks!

Everyone, please have a Happy new year. And if you find it in your heart, Please donate! surprised
-reserved-
<center>=BuMp=
Quote:
<center>=BuMp=
Thanks for the bump!
Please note that I am also making banners for 200 gold each (questing banners) That looks like this:

User Image

Please PM/Post here if you are interested. Thanks.
Sigh. Time to start a conversation with uh.. Myself!
Quote:
Sigh. Time to start a conversation with uh.. Myself!
Hi me!
La la la...
Given up on the AFK already? xD

Ah well, good luck on this mucho easy quest. whee heart
Quote:
Given up on the AFK already? xD

Ah well, good luck on this mucho easy quest. whee heart
I know gonk I'm so lame.
But yeah. This is easier. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items