Welcome to Gaia! ::

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
how is everyone going?

Powered-up Fighter

TheMasterZack
um...im kinda confused... We cant put questing items but we need to put up a wish list?? um....im not trying to be rude...I'm just a bit confused

Questing meaning: "HI! I'm currently questing these items, give me!" Or "HI!!!1111 This is my quest thread, go here and give me."

Instead just post a list of items between the specified gold amounts that you're wanting in a form of a wish list.

Say:

Hi, I'd -really- like it if you got me:
1. Blue Lowtoppies
2. Soft Blue Loose Socks
3. Ghost White Torn Blouse
4. Silver Sequin Bikini Bottom
5. etc
6. etc

something like that.

Shy Gaian

ToushinYusuke
TheMasterZack
um...im kinda confused... We cant put questing items but we need to put up a wish list?? um....im not trying to be rude...I'm just a bit confused

Questing meaning: "HI! I'm currently questing these items, give me!" Or "HI!!!1111 This is my quest thread, go here and give me."

Instead just post a list of items between the specified gold amounts that you're wanting in a form of a wish list.

Say:

1. Blue Lowtoppies
2. Soft Blue Loose Socks
5. etc
6. etc

something like that.

oh haha i get it now :3 thank you <3
so um....ok! I...uh..nvm > .<

Powered-up Fighter

TheMasterZack
ToushinYusuke
TheMasterZack

Say:

1. Blue Lowtoppies
2. Soft Blue Loose Socks
5. etc
6. etc

something like that.

You're welcome.

And if you have anything on your wishlist with in the specified price range that isnt currently on your questing list ( as the diamond dog is a bit expensive and over the limit ) you can list those too.

Or if you're not sure, simply put on there that you'd like Pesty to pick a gift off your wish list for you, she's willing to do that as well, just have profile open to public. =D

Shy Gaian

ToushinYusuke
TheMasterZack
ToushinYusuke
TheMasterZack

Say:

1. Blue Lowtoppies
2. Soft Blue Loose Socks
5. etc
6. etc

something like that.

You're welcome.

And if you have anything on your wishlist with in the specified price range that isnt currently on your questing list ( as the diamond dog is a bit expensive and over the limit ) you can list those too.

Or if you're not sure, simply put on there that you'd like Pesty to pick a gift off your wish list for you, she's willing to do that as well, just have profile open to public. =D

ah haha oh i know i read it has to be like 50 or lower :3 i would never ask for the diamond dog haha i kinda figured im gonna have to work for those with art :33 but yea i guess ill have to go start adding things to my wish list because i never add things to that thing xDDD I just kinda put it in a tektek and then go back to it and check off the items that i got

Devout Worshipper

Powered-up Fighter

TheMasterZack
ToushinYusuke
TheMasterZack
ToushinYusuke
TheMasterZack

Say:

1. Blue Lowtoppies
2. Soft Blue Loose Socks
5. etc
6. etc

something like that.

You're welcome.

ah haha oh i know i read it has to be like 50 or lower :3 i would never ask for the diamond dog haha i kinda figured im gonna have to work for those with art :33 but yea i guess ill have to go start adding things to my wish list because i never add things to that thing xDDD I just kinda put it in a tektek and then go back to it and check off the items that i got

Well, you can just post a list of 6 items you'd like unless you're making Pesty choose. =D

Even browsing the MP at the max price on down will give you an idea of items you might like?

Shy Gaian

ToushinYusuke
TheMasterZack
ToushinYusuke
TheMasterZack
ToushinYusuke
TheMasterZack

Say:

1. Blue Lowtoppies
2. Soft Blue Loose Socks
5. etc
6. etc

something like that.

You're welcome.

Well, you can just post a list of 6 items you'd like unless you're making Pesty choose. =D

Even browsing the MP at the max price on down will give you an idea of items you might like?

haha Yey! ok ill do that thanks alot for helping me out :]]]

Powered-up Fighter

TheMasterZack
ToushinYusuke
TheMasterZack
ToushinYusuke
TheMasterZack

You're welcome.

Not a problem at all. =D

Shy Gaian

ToushinYusuke
TheMasterZack
ToushinYusuke
TheMasterZack
ToushinYusuke
TheMasterZack

You're welcome.

Not a problem at all. =D

: D btw I love your avi haha :]

Devout Worshipper

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am going to blatantly ask for your assistance.

Would you please like our event thread? I would like to see it go Popular by the 12th. Thanks.

Mega Nerd

TheMasterZack

Well, four out of the six need to be. The remaining two slots are for sky's the limit, let's ask for the moon, maybe what's someone's "way too much" item will be someone else's "I have 42 of these sitting around, someone else might use one" item. You never know.

But that's not how to bet smile .

And I understand about working for items - I finally bought my long time quest/wishlist item this year. Even if someone had been able to give it to me I wouldn't have let them - it was something I had to do for myself.

Shy Gaian

purplewiz
TheMasterZack

Well, four out of the six need to be. The remaining two slots are for sky's the limit, let's ask for the moon, maybe what's someone's "way too much" item will be someone else's "I have 42 of these sitting around, someone else might use one" item. You never know.

But that's not how to bet smile .

And I understand about working for items - I finally bought my long time quest/wishlist item this year. Even if someone had been able to give it to me I wouldn't have let them - it was something I had to do for myself.
I'm not quiet sure what your talking about at first buuut I think I do hah and good for you! That's really awesome! Haha I envy you haha I normally get annoyed and impatient so I'll normally stop when I'm like right there... Haha sweatdrop

Mega Nerd

Pesty's Tank Glows mrgreen

Sparkly Gekko

14,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Blackgry
Crystalized Cherri
Blackgry
Crystalized Cherri

I just signed the order^_^
Blackgry
D: Don't believe her Remy! It was self-defense! >.<
Curses are soo not self defense
Their witchcraft! *attempts to burn you at steak (lol)*
See! That's proof!

It soo was! Jinxi cursed you! Not me. I just happen to persuade him ^_^
blaugh No, it's magic XD and I am not cow

What proof? I'm acting like a responsible law abiding citizen and reporting you for witchcraft!
I think i'll name you as an accomplice to witchcraft instead then
I think you got mad cow's disease. stare

Your signed name on this piece of paper
XD You can try, but they'll have to arrest Harry P. first!
stare You're right and now you're infected from me nomming on you! blaugh We'll burn together!

Ahh nooo!
*Clings to Harry*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas