DarkRybrin's Queen

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Cat Sapphire
I did, but it was overshadowed by the tier thingy in my header :/
If I had 150bil I'd be putting fish in my tank. Not that I don't love Louis, but I'm just a little bit tired of kickstarts.

What if you had trillions? Would 150bil be worth it then? xd

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
I love chibi Louie in the header~ But the Kickstarters are starting to get annoying....

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
NocturnalVeil
Cat Sapphire
I did, but it was overshadowed by the tier thingy in my header :/
If I had 150bil I'd be putting fish in my tank. Not that I don't love Louis, but I'm just a little bit tired of kickstarts.

What if you had trillions? Would 150bil be worth it then? xd

I seriously doubt if I'll ever have trillions. Some people do, I know, but groceries come before Gaia cash! lol Sure 150bil would be totally worth it to pay off Edmond's back taxes, why not help the guy out?

DarkRybrin's Queen

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Rubai Sora
I love chibi Louie in the header~ But the Kickstarters are starting to get annoying....

So true...

DarkRybrin's Queen

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Cat Sapphire
I seriously doubt if I'll ever have trillions. Some people do, I know, but groceries come before Gaia cash! lol Sure 150bil would be totally worth it to pay off Edmond's back taxes, why not help the guy out?

The big exchangers don't need gaia cash, they lowball offer on items which few can afford but them, and turn around to sell with a tril in profit... >_>

Playful Gaian

Cat Sapphire
oneia
Cat Sapphire
oneia
Cat Sapphire
my little kitten has unnatural powers of cuteness o.O

We just got a kitten yesterday. He is very cute as well. surprised

Oh, and now you're glowing! *goes to return the favor*

Thank-you!

I've had her for a little over a week. I'd forgotten how very sweet (and ornery) a new little kitten can be!

Yeah, my little guy likes to gnaw at my buttons or jacket strings if he's not attacking my fingers or toes.

What does your little guy look like?

He's a Tuxedo Cat. biggrin His eyes are a dark, dark green though. surprised
Cat Sapphire
Vellick
Ah, I'll see where I am, but I have to get the story up to that little skip first. There's an important part that you missed. razz

YES, RUNT! You're a feisty one I'll say, but I like 'em feisty~

Yes! He was surrounded by Orcs and then we skip ahead to where he's teaching them. I'd like to know how he managed that! Clever Vellick~

*swats Vellick with paw* You sure you can handle a feisty little fluff-ball...wildcat?!Technically I let off with him on the ship in the storm, THEN skipped to the beach being surrounded by Orcs, and then to him teaching them magic. Well, what you missed there was actually the special part, and his reason for not trying to leave right away. Then you also didn't notice that he can understand and communicate to them now in the second one... So there's A LOT missing right now between skips.

Oh please, your claws were trimmed long ago, you're nothing now. *picks you up and rubs yoru belly*

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Rubai Sora

Definitely annoying :/

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
NocturnalVeil
Cat Sapphire

The big exchangers don't need gaia cash, they lowball offer on items which few can afford but them, and turn around to sell with a tril in profit... >_>

I'm not that savvy. The Exchange is way over my head! I haven't bought much lately with GC or in the MP.

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
oneia

He's a Tuxedo Cat. biggrin His eyes are a dark, dark green though. surprised

Aww...Tuxedo cats are darling! So pretty!
Mine is a ragdoll. I tried getting a pic to show you, but photobucket doesn't like me today...

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Vellick
Cat Sapphire
Vellick
Ah, I'll see where I am, but I have to get the story up to that little skip first. There's an important part that you missed. razz

YES, RUNT! You're a feisty one I'll say, but I like 'em feisty~

Yes! He was surrounded by Orcs and then we skip ahead to where he's teaching them. I'd like to know how he managed that! Clever Vellick~

*swats Vellick with paw* You sure you can handle a feisty little fluff-ball...wildcat?!
Technically I let off with him on the ship in the storm, THEN skipped to the beach being surrounded by Orcs, and then to him teaching them magic. Well, what you missed there was actually the special part, and his reason for not trying to leave right away. Then you also didn't notice that he can understand and communicate to them now in the second one... So there's A LOT missing right now between skips.

Oh please, your claws were trimmed long ago, you're nothing now. *picks you up and rubs yoru belly*

See! You need to finish up and let me read it! You just tease me with little bits here and there.

*tries to growl out an angry reply but gets distracted by belly rubs*

DarkRybrin's Queen

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Cat Sapphire
NocturnalVeil
Cat Sapphire

I'm not that savvy. The Exchange is way over my head! I haven't bought much lately with GC or in the MP.

I have a generous cash tree... get a limited item here and there, sell for funds to buy another to resell, it's not that hard with a little GC aid. ninja
Pesty is glowing.

FFVII Vincent V generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 245!

19 ~ Kokeshi Collectible
33 ~ Giant Stone Coatl
67 ~ Katsumi's Kokeshi
91 ~ Bladed Vase
168 ~ Walker
211 ~ Kokeshi Collectible
397 ~ Full Witch Doctor tank
500 ~3 Alpha Grams
574 ~ Katsumi's Collectible
663 ~ Octopii
707 ~Katsumi's Collectible
999 ~ Grunny Sub

FFVII Vincent V generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 752!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff