Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seasonal Loiterer

Tipsy Reveler

AsterKurayami
Horace The Elf

Ahhh! Thank you SO Much for ze Hat x3 emotion_bigheart

Have fun with it! yum_coldone
VERY VERY VERY LATE BUT MERRY CHIRSTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

i LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Questionable Shapeshifter

Fashionable Genius

10,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Miss Gracious
amyj101
Miss Gracious AWMEHGAWD!! Your siggy <3 I love it so much!!! *heartmelt*

awww why thank you xd
you love inuyasha too!? 4laugh

Yup ^^ Sorry for the huge time gap reply XD

Seasonal Loiterer

An issue that affects us all, one way or another:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/petition-more-fish-for-phin-phang/t.90273873/

Please sign! We need to keep BG going.
heart heart heart

Seasonal Loiterer

Mega Nerd

Hey guys - great news!

Pesty's Giveaway - this very thread you're standing in right now - has been nominated for a GaiAcademy Award - the The Gaimanitarian Award to be specific!

While that in itself is a great honor, it's a greater one to, you know, actually WIN the award. And that's where we need your help.

If you could please spare a few minutes and go to this thread over in the GCD and scroll to the bottom, you'll see a link for voting.

Please consider voting for Pesty and this Charity for this award - the elves work hard during the holiday season to help fulfill Gaians' Christmas Wishes, and they somehow keep being able to do more of them every year.

Thanks very much for your consideration.

Fuzzy Cranberry

23,925 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Waffles! 25
purplewiz
Hey guys - great news!

Pesty's Giveaway - this very thread you're standing in right now - has been nominated for a GaiAcademy Award - the The Gaimanitarian Award to be specific!

While that in itself is a great honor, it's a greater one to, you know, actually WIN the award. And that's where we need your help.

If you could please spare a few minutes and go to this thread over in the GCD and scroll to the bottom, you'll see a link for voting.

Please consider voting for Pesty and this Charity for this award - the elves work hard during the holiday season to help fulfill Gaians' Christmas Wishes, and they somehow keep being able to do more of them every year.

YAY PESTY!!!!!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Seasonal Loiterer

Hey guys - great news!

TY for the nominations!

Votes would be loved! emotion_bigheart

Tipsy Reveler

*hey, I'm on vacation. No, Really. I don't gotta work for another coupla months.*

*You'll only give me back my beer if I do? Oh, all right. Fine.*

Looks like Pesty's been nominated for an award. That's pretty cool - she works hard on this thread.

So maybe you could vote for her in the thread over yonder somewhere.

*ow*

Ok, here's where to go vote: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/gaiacademy-awards-nominee-list/t.90698789_15/#15

And it looks like that Remy LeBeau 1982 guy also got nominated. He hangs around here some and hasn't tried to stick his tongue in my beer, so you probably ought to vote for him, too.

*NOW can I have my beer back? Please?*

yum_coldone

Animal Consumer

Horace The Elf
*hey, I'm on vacation. No, Really. I don't gotta work for another coupla months.*

*You'll only give me back my beer if I do? Oh, all right. Fine.*

Looks like Pesty's been nominated for an award. That's pretty cool - she works hard on this thread.

So maybe you could vote for her in the thread over yonder somewhere.

*ow*

Ok, here's where to go vote: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/gaiacademy-awards-nominee-list/t.90698789_15/#15

And it looks like that Remy LeBeau 1982 guy also got nominated. He hangs around here some and hasn't tried to stick his tongue in my beer, so you probably ought to vote for him, too.

*NOW can I have my beer back? Please?*

yum_coldone

Beer! emotion_yatta Attempts to stick tongue in it before Horace gets it back.
Pesty Elf

Recognition is overdue for this thread, and for all the time and work you all do. Congratulations, Pesty, and may you win. <3

Now, who mentioned beer? yum_coldone

Seasonal Loiterer

WE WON!!

Pesty's thread has won a Gaiamanitarian Award!

THANK YOU to everyone who works so hard to make this thread a success each season!

Shy Bookworm

Pesty Elf

WE WON!!

Pesty's thread has won a Gaiamanitarian Award!

THANK YOU to everyone who works so hard to make this thread a success each season!
ty and all the elves time to celebrate drinks are on me you can even put horace's drinks on my tab, I mean it's not like he can drink that much in one night right

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff