White 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Is there even any point to this question? (A: No. xD ) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I don't even. 1 100.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 2 ]

Hunter

Howling Stormwolf

oho, thanks emotion_kirakira

xD
I actually almost went and deleted that so you couldn't look at it. .u.
BUT I'M NOT THAT MEAN

|throws glitter in your face|
YOU WIN C:

there isn't a prize or anything, but just know that you won xDD

welcome XD

BUT I SAW IT
ONE TIME THAT ANIME KNOWLEDGE COMES IN HANDY!

ayayyayayayyaaa emotion_dealwithit

Akoodles's King

Sparkling Hellhound

16,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Elyralith

welcome XD

BUT I SAW IT
ONE TIME THAT ANIME KNOWLEDGE COMES IN HANDY!

ayayyayayayyaaa emotion_dealwithit

Yours is still better though c:

THE ONE AND ONLY TIME HAHAHA
I'm kidding ;u; It comes in handy with other stuff, too

I just love confusing people though .u.
It's truly the greatest thing ever. xDD

Hunter

Howling Stormwolf

Yours is still better though c:

THE ONE AND ONLY TIME HAHAHA
I'm kidding ;u; It comes in handy with other stuff, too

I just love confusing people though .u.
It's truly the greatest thing ever. xDD

oh, you redface

like how to kill people emotion_kirakira

............tru

BUT NOT WITH ME

Akoodles's King

Sparkling Hellhound

16,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Elyralith

oh, you redface

like how to kill people emotion_kirakira

............tru

BUT NOT WITH ME

Oh, me C;

Actually, yes. 3nodding

ESPECIALLY WITH YOU
MWAHAHAHAHA

Hunter

Howling Stormwolf

ANIMWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Dedicated Loiterer

Counting Stars Mule
b-but what if I'm not able to buy them bacckkk~~? ;U;
|embodiment of weakness up in here|

Well then there's having to find a convention xD
I think there's one somewhere around near where I am, but I can't remember.
But then there's also I'm really awful at putting stuff together and I'd probably have an terrible costume. xDD I know, such confidence in myself--where does it come fromm?
^o^ I'm sure you pulled them off really well Stun, despite dying in a leather jacket. Which reminds me that I still haven't watched RWBY and I keep meaning too. xD

CANOE ADVENTURE
I'd probably get lost, go crazy, and then realize in the hour I was lost that there was a town five minutes away. Because I'd go crazy within an hour if I got lost. xDD
I actually reallyreallyreally wanna do that sort of stuff, though I'm not sure how to go about it. I know nothing, and I don't exactly have friends who do that stuff. ;u;

You'll be able to! xD All you need it gold, it'll be there even after you sell it~

Hmm, well I'm sure there's gotta be one around you somewhere. And I actually buy 90% of my cosplays! So you don't have to be good at putting stuff together!
Watch RWBY! It's awesomeeee

Oh my god xD Well I have a friend who likes that kind of stuff, and I think if you just look around online in your city you'll find clubs who do those kinds of activities.

Akoodles's King

Sparkling Hellhound

16,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Elyralith

I HAVE THESE BUG BITES ON MY ANKLE AND THEY HURT AND MY ANKLE IS KIND OF SWOLLEN ;U;

just thought you'd love to know my pain xD

Hunter

Howling Stormwolf

I HAVE THESE BUG BITES ON MY ANKLE AND THEY HURT AND MY ANKLE IS KIND OF SWOLLEN ;U;

.................ok

Akoodles's King

Sparkling Hellhound

16,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Elyralith
Howling Stormwolf

.................ok

.U.

yeeeeppp

Hunter

Howling Stormwolf

.U.

yeeeeppp

Sparkling Sentai

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100
Shujitsun

You'll be able to! xD All you need it gold, it'll be there even after you sell it~

Hmm, well I'm sure there's gotta be one around you somewhere. And I actually buy 90% of my cosplays! So you don't have to be good at putting stuff together!
Watch RWBY! It's awesomeeee

Oh my god xD Well I have a friend who likes that kind of stuff, and I think if you just look around online in your city you'll find clubs who do those kinds of activities.

b-but ;o;
It's so scary selling my stuff, even if I know it'll be there later. I just feel like the items I buy won't be as fantastic as the ones I just sold. xD

I think there is eue I'm pretty sure I got a little information sheet forever ago. I just have to find in in the tornado aftermath that is my room.
Oh really? Huh. Well I still don't know what I'd try xD I'd like to get back into shape again before I did try, though. Because I'm weird like that. .u.
I never feel like watching shows, though, even if RWBY episodes aren't that long. I just have to be in the mood before I wanna watch stuff. xD Like I spent three days straight watching stuff about a month ago and I haven't really felt like watching anything since. .u.

Strangers are scary though. I mean, I'd like to, but I can never get up the nerve to. xD
I'd have to have someone introduce us, and then only after several meeting with them would I actually speak directly to them. I am so socially awkward I don't even know what to do with myself. xDDD

Hunter

i'm too cool for school

Dedicated Loiterer

Counting Stars Mule
b-but ;o;
It's so scary selling my stuff, even if I know it'll be there later. I just feel like the items I buy won't be as fantastic as the ones I just sold. xD

I think there is eue I'm pretty sure I got a little information sheet forever ago. I just have to find in in the tornado aftermath that is my room.
Oh really? Huh. Well I still don't know what I'd try xD I'd like to get back into shape again before I did try, though. Because I'm weird like that. .u.
I never feel like watching shows, though, even if RWBY episodes aren't that long. I just have to be in the mood before I wanna watch stuff. xD Like I spent three days straight watching stuff about a month ago and I haven't really felt like watching anything since. .u.

Strangers are scary though. I mean, I'd like to, but I can never get up the nerve to. xD
I'd have to have someone introduce us, and then only after several meeting with them would I actually speak directly to them. I am so socially awkward I don't even know what to do with myself. xDDD

...xD Or if you like hoarding items, you can always try to collect more gold to buy new stuff.

You can probably find more info online if you can't find the sheet xD
Easiest way is to get into some sort of game, then pick your favorite character xD
Ya, I know what you mean. I watched about half of some animes, then put it off for about two years, then finished like 30 episodes in a few days not long ago. xD Just gotta be in the mood.

I feel you. xD I don't really like talking to strangers either, but most people are pretty nice. Usually I'll just talk to strangers who seem like they're there alone awkwardly, just like me! It's just a few words though, I don't often make friends with random strangers xD Still, makes me slightly more comfortable knowing at least that I'm not there completely alone.

Hunter

Sparkling Sentai

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100
Erhm. Well.

I am clearly still tired so I'm just not even even going to fix that.

|edited instead making a new post|
Ahhh, I'm so talented I amaze myself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas