Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Of the 3 popular Emotion Emotes - Which is Your Favorite?

Kira Kira 0.32727272727273 32.7% [ 18 ]
Yatta 0.14545454545455 14.5% [ 8 ]
Hug 0.52727272727273 52.7% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
I woke up with almost no voice at all, so rather than go in to work, I think I am going to crawl back into bed. =w=
CherryblossomGoodbye
I woke up with almost no voice at all, so rather than go in to work, I think I am going to crawl back into bed. =w=

i'm hoping I can do that on teusday, we are gonna get more snow.

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye

I'm hoping with all this snow in the forecast i can get a doctor's appointment tomorrow...
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye

I'm hoping with all this snow in the forecast i can get a doctor's appointment tomorrow...

the earliest appointment I could get is still like a month away at my doctors. xp (gets busy around christmas/the start of the new year)

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye

the earliest appointment I could get is still like a month away at my doctors. xp (gets busy around christmas/the start of the new year)

Thankfully I called this morning and I got an appointment for 1130 today. heart

*looks out window* ... it's still snowing... we already got like 3 or 4 inches...
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye

*looks out window* ... it's still snowing... we already got like 3 or 4 inches...

It looks like right now we have about half an inch, with more to come.

and work was called off for the next couple of days because of the snow. whee

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye

Okay I just shoveled, the neighbor just shoveled, and both our sidewalks are white again. emotion_donotwant Good thing I put salt down. That'll slow it a bit more than our neighbors. emotion_awesome
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye

Okay I just shoveled, the neighbor just shoveled, and both our sidewalks are white again. emotion_donotwant Good thing I put salt down. That'll slow it a bit more than our neighbors. emotion_awesome

I'm not shoveling until things are all over, if its gonna suck, it might as well suck just one time when shoveling.

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye

I'm not shoveling until things are all over, if its gonna suck, it might as well suck just one time when shoveling.

We got kids on our street who still have school, so I figure I'll shovel a couple times. Though as sick as I am, I don't think I should be shovelling at all. sweatdrop Meh. Might as well keep everyone else from getting sick.
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye

We got kids on our street who still have school, so I figure I'll shovel a couple times. Though as sick as I am, I don't think I should be shovelling at all. sweatdrop Meh. Might as well keep everyone else from getting sick.

true.

and I forgot that I gotta take my conure to the vet today. i'm a little nervous about it cause conurs really don't like the cold. also there is snow on the roads.

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye

true.

and I forgot that I gotta take my conure to the vet today. i'm a little nervous about it cause conurs really don't like the cold. also there is snow on the roads.

He isn't sick, is he? gonk
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye

true.

no, just gotta get his beak and nails done.

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye

true.

ohhh okay. good luck~
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye

true.

ohhh okay. good luck~

it was rescheduled because of the snow, so I get to stay in. emotion_awesome

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye

true.

ohhh okay. good luck~

it was rescheduled because of the snow, so I get to stay in. emotion_awesome

someone was nice enough to shovel our walk before I even got up ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out