Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Sex Symbol

momo the peachy
I've been downloading these:

Rave Master
Darker Than Black
Gundam Zeta

Yeah, once you get a feel of how to play the tanks, you can earn quite a lot of gold. Not as much as before since Gaia's latest nerf, but if you play a lot, you can earn 150k daily. Sadly, I don't have that much time to do that every day. A tip: On Memphis and Dolphin Tanks, as soon as the tank shows up, rapidly use the mouse and click on the middle of the tank, and it usually groups them all together so the gold falls in one spot wink

Ah I've never heard of any of them but they sound interesting.

Yeah so far I've made over 2k with just your tanks alone. Awe awesome, thank you for the tip. I'll be sure to try that next time. 3nodding

Haha no keep your gold and items you need em more than me. :3
Kat Casualtie
momo the peachy
I've been downloading these:

Rave Master
Darker Than Black
Gundam Zeta

Yeah, once you get a feel of how to play the tanks, you can earn quite a lot of gold. Not as much as before since Gaia's latest nerf, but if you play a lot, you can earn 150k daily. Sadly, I don't have that much time to do that every day. A tip: On Memphis and Dolphin Tanks, as soon as the tank shows up, rapidly use the mouse and click on the middle of the tank, and it usually groups them all together so the gold falls in one spot wink

Ah I've never heard of any of them but they sound interesting.

Yeah so far I've made over 2k with just your tanks alone. Awe awesome, thank you for the tip. I'll be sure to try that next time. 3nodding

Haha no keep your gold and items you need em more than me. :3

You're welcome, that little tip has earned me quite a bit of gold over the past year 3nodding Do you watch much anime? Mmm, okay. But tell me if you ever want the 1k or item. I will keep it reserved just in case smile

IRL Sex Symbol

momo the peachy
You're welcome, that little tip has earned me quite a bit of gold over the past year 3nodding Do you watch much anime? Mmm, okay. But tell me if you ever want the 1k or item. I will keep it reserved just in case smile

I'll be sure to do it then. It's like now i have an addiction to both booty grab and cards haha. xD But I enjoy playing booty grab since it's quick cash.

Yeah I watch some of it here and there whenever I can catch it on TV or someone lends me DVDs.

Awe well thank you! :3
-Clicks on "<3" -

^___^ Good luck!
Kat Casualtie

I'll be sure to do it then. It's like now i have an addiction to both booty grab and cards haha. xD But I enjoy playing booty grab since it's quick cash.

Yeah I watch some of it here and there whenever I can catch it on TV or someone lends me DVDs.

Awe well thank you! :3

Well, join this guild. I am crew and Vice Captain on another account of mine. And we have LOTS of tanks to grab from:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/sparkling-waters-guild/g.358203/

I have LOTS of dvds. And not only of anime, I have dvds of japanese, korean and taiwanese tv shows and dramas. smile
Coco Rocher
-Clicks on "<3" -

^___^ Good luck!

Thank you so much smile Beautiful avi you have there 4laugh

IRL Sex Symbol

momo the peachy
Well, join this guild. I am crew and Vice Captain on another account of mine. And we have LOTS of tanks to grab from:

I have LOTS of dvds. And not only of anime, I have dvds of japanese, korean and taiwanese tv shows and dramas. smile

Well thank you for the invite does it matter if i don't have a tank myself?

Really? I have a friend who is in love with Korean and Japanese culture, he has dvds and such because he says American TV doesn't compare to their shows and movies. I myself have only watched movie never any TV shows.
Kat Casualtie
momo the peachy

Well thank you for the invite does it matter if i don't have a tank myself?

Really? I have a friend who is in love with Korean and Japanese culture, he has dvds and such because he says American TV doesn't compare to their shows and movies. I myself have only watched movie never any TV shows.

Nope. Just when you see a glowing tank, grab and bump. Simple as that :3 Also, I was thinking of starting up a tektek shop to try and bring in some more gold flow. What do you think would be good as pricing?

IRL Sex Symbol

momo the peachy
Nope. Just when you see a glowing tank, grab and bump. Simple as that :3 Also, I was thinking of starting up a tektek shop to try and bring in some more gold flow. What do you think would be good as pricing?

Alright again thank you! :3

I've seen some shops go from 1k all the way up to 50k. Honestly it all depend on your ability to tektek things. I'd say the better you are the high you could charge.
momo the peachy
Coco Rocher
-Clicks on "<3" -

^___^ Good luck!

Thank you so much smile Beautiful avi you have there 4laugh

Aiiii thank youuu >w< yours is very pretty too! Think it's quite hard dressing up in blue, but you pulled it off really well
Kat Casualtie
momo the peachy

Alright again thank you! :3

I've seen some shops go from 1k all the way up to 50k. Honestly it all depend on your ability to tektek things. I'd say the better you are the high you could charge.

Do you want to see some of my samples, so you can judge?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff