Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kat Casualtie
momo the peachy
Wow, that's insane when inflation starts to affect sponsor items :/

I know!
It's such a scary thought that sponsor items of all things are becoming inflated. I was in such disbelief at first.

Yeah, but what are we gonna do? What I wonder is: What will Gaia nerf next with the excuse of 'stopping inflation'?

IRL Sex Symbol

momo the peachy
Yeah, but what are we gonna do? What I wonder is: What will Gaia nerf next with the excuse of 'stopping inflation'?

I honestly doubt they even care anymore. It seems like the more cash shop items they come out with the higher inflation goes, it's as if they're fanning the fire for inflation to rise. Which in return would cause people to HAVE to go out and get cash card in order to even complete simple quests and make it even that much more harder for people to complete quest such as yours.
Kat Casualtie
momo the peachy

I honestly doubt they even care anymore. It seems like the more cash shop items they come out with the higher inflation goes, it's as if they're fanning the fire for inflation to rise. Which in return would cause people to HAVE to go out and get cash card in order to even complete simple quests and make it even that much more harder for people to complete quest such as yours.

Yup. Makes it so hard to even quest 1 mil items, let along 20+ mil items

Generous Giver

Hello, how are you? Good luck on your quest! I know from experience that they're difficult. I hope you don't mind me posting here, but I was wondering if you wanted some extra help on your quest? My charity guild gives out big donations every month to our members, aswell as always giving other opportunities to earn gold :3 (click the banner in my sig to see more).

Have a good day! ^___^
louM11
Hello, how are you? Good luck on your quest! I know from experience that they're difficult. I hope you don't mind me posting here, but I was wondering if you wanted some extra help on your quest? My charity guild gives out big donations every month to our members, aswell as always giving other opportunities to earn gold :3 (click the banner in my sig to see more).

Have a good day! ^___^

Thank you smile

Generous Giver

momo the peachy
louM11

Have a good day! ^___^

Thank you smile
You're welcome smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out