Welcome to Gaia! ::

You arrive to Wonderland, what do you do?

Prepare for tea 0.90052356020942 90.1% [ 172 ]
Run away 0.099476439790576 9.9% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 191 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 580 581 582 > >> >>> »|

Cafe Amour
Chrysantheamum
    That would be amazing. We are hoping for Cali or Washington. He keeps wanting to live in Washington so we'd be close to Canada and Cali.
    I think the times here are between 4:30-6 pm or something around that time. That's only on weekdays though. The only problem is trying to find the movie you wanna watch that comes on those times.

Ah yes, that's a good idea.
Washington is a lovely state, their market "Pike's Place is pretty amazing located in Seattle, you should check it out if you end up there!
And Canada is very lovely, I miss being up there.....It's so beautiful up there ♥♥♥

Ah I see, that isn't a very long time to get decent prices on tickets....then again thats about the same amount of time for our morning showings (usually around 10am-12pm)

Excitable Exhibitionist

"We're all mad here"? Interesting..
Hello everyone~ I hope your not to overly mad. c:

Fiore Eterno's Waifu

Tea Craft
    What does your husband do? 4laugh

Fiore Eterno's Waifu

DarkIing
    Welcome to the thread.

Familiar Shade

grandlord100

Good to hear!
I am bad at conversation...
User Image

Cafe Amour

I love nerd merch too.
I just wish it were easier to find stuff I like...
User Image

Excitable Exhibitionist

Cafe Amour

Thank you Miss~ May I ask how you are today?

Big Bear

Chrysantheamum
I have some tea somewhere, I got several different kinds free online.. not sure what kind and also have no idea where I put them redface I kinda sorta just throw stuff all over the place >u>;; //messy
I might have to try it though~

Oh really? o3o I've never tried a soup diet before, I could probably do it.. sounds good *~* I'm actually craving tortilla soup right now, I dunno what it is about that stuff but it's so friggin' good.

Familiar Shade

Cafe Amour
Tea Craft
    What does your husband do? 4laugh

He's in the army working with satelittes and networks.User Image

Fiore Eterno's Waifu

Daintyy
    I remember looking at your quest thread before but I feel like I knew you before then.
    Anyways, how are you?

Big Bear

grandlord100
I'm starvinggg, just waiting for dinner to get finished.. then gonna stuff my face 4laugh how are you hun?

Fiore Eterno's Waifu

Chrysantheamum
    I will have to check it out if I do. whee
    I've always wanted to visit Canada, even wanted to move there before.

That's too early for a movie. Who goes to the movies at 10am? gonk
Fiore Eterno
Chrysantheamum
I have some tea somewhere, I got several different kinds free online.. not sure what kind and also have no idea where I put them redface I kinda sorta just throw stuff all over the place >u>;; //messy
I might have to try it though~

Oh really? o3o I've never tried a soup diet before, I could probably do it.. sounds good *~* I'm actually craving tortilla soup right now, I dunno what it is about that stuff but it's so friggin' good.

Haha, very nice xD But at least you have tea..you just have to go on a treasure hunt for them lol

Hng tortilla soup ♥
I tried this one soup by Progresso called "Chicken Cheese Enchilada" And omg it's absolutely delicious.....And now Im craving some xD ( I get mine from walmart bc its cheaper there)
Fiore Eterno

Also waiting for dinner.

Fiore Eterno's Waifu

Tea Craft
    That sounds pretty cool.
    My boyfriend is in the Navy like I said earlier. He doesn't leave for basics until Feb though and he hasn't even chosen a job yet.

Fiore Eterno's Waifu

Tea Craft
    What kind of things do you like?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out