Welcome to Gaia! ::

You arrive to Wonderland, what do you do?

Prepare for tea 0.90052356020942 90.1% [ 172 ]
Run away 0.099476439790576 9.9% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 191 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 580 581 582 > >> >>> »|

We're all mad here.

Hey everyone.

Familiar Shade

Cafe Amour
Tea Craft
    I always dreaded cleaning the bathroom when I had to. gonk
    Your username reminds me of tea and minecraft, both I love. c:

I think minecraft is pretty cool, but I could never get into it.
teacraft came from tea and witchcraft >3>

Kitten

Cafe Amour
Daintyy
    Thank you.
    I know you.. It's gonna bug me until I remember how I know you.

You sound a bit familiar yourself... o.O

Big Bear

Chrysantheamum
Oh goshhhhhh, I've been called Ash Ketchum so many times emotion_facepalm I was super obsessed with the movies when I was younger. I guess that's just somethin' you gotta deal with as an Ashley, just like Luke's gotta deal with being called Luke Skywalker all the time emotion_dowant

I've never tried chamomile tea o3o but that sounds delicious. I've been eating a lot of homemade chicken noodle soup lately.. probably the only nice thing about getting a cold. It's the only time I really eat homemade soup.

MrJohnnyWalker generated a random number between 1 and 200 ... 132!

hello biggrin whats up

Gaikotsu-san rolled 10 100-sided dice: 83, 74, 19, 76, 67, 55, 80, 49, 32, 1 Total: 536 (10-1000)

Tea Craft

So how are you?

Fiore Eterno's Waifu

Tea Craft
    I have my days when I like it but without friends to play with it's pretty boring. I like the minecraft merchandise they sell in stores though. It's all so cute~
    That was probably my second guess. That or World of Warcraft.

Familiar Shade

Cafe Amour
Tea Craft
    I have my days when I like it but without friends to play with it's pretty boring. I like the minecraft merchandise they sell in stores though. It's all so cute~
    That was probably my second guess. That or World of Warcraft.

Never got to play WoW...
I got my sister a minecraft sword from HT.
Heehee she loves the thing.

Fiore Eterno's Waifu

Chrysantheamum
    That would be amazing. We are hoping for Cali or Washington. He keeps wanting to live in Washington so we'd be close to Canada and Cali.
    I think the times here are between 4:30-6 pm or something around that time. That's only on weekdays though. The only problem is trying to find the movie you wanna watch that comes on those times.

Familiar Shade

grandlord100
Tea Craft

So how are you?

I'm good! You?
Fiore Eterno
Chrysantheamum
Oh goshhhhhh, I've been called Ash Ketchum so many times emotion_facepalm I was super obsessed with the movies when I was younger. I guess that's just somethin' you gotta deal with as an Ashley, just like Luke's gotta deal with being called Luke Skywalker all the time emotion_dowant

I've never tried chamomile tea o3o but that sounds delicious. I've been eating a lot of homemade chicken noodle soup lately.. probably the only nice thing about getting a cold. It's the only time I really eat homemade soup.

Haha I suppose you're right about that! (Thank god im not alone in this Haha >w< )

It's a very common tea, I'm sure you can find it at your local grocery store easily. Anything Elderberry is good for colds too, and it tastes pretty good 3nodding
I love soup so much.....I have gone on a soup diet before (like homemade soups, the canned ones have far too much sodium in them) and I have lost a lot of weight, plus it was all very delicious and healthy ♥

Big Bear

grandlord100

DemonicxFigure

Hi there~ o3o Welcome to Wonderland!

Familiar Shade

Cafe Amour
Chrysantheamum
    That would be amazing. We are hoping for Cali or Washington. He keeps wanting to live in Washington so we'd be close to Canada and Cali.
    I think the times here are between 4:30-6 pm or something around that time. That's only on weekdays though. The only problem is trying to find the movie you wanna watch that comes on those times.

Hey my husband is stationed in Washington surprised
Tea Craft

I am good

Fiore Eterno

how are you?

Fiore Eterno's Waifu

Tea Craft
    I've never played it but I know a few people who has played.
    I saw one of the swords the other night and wanted it. I'm a super nerd when it comes to gamer merchandise and stuff. I have a minecraft shirt that says "creepers gonna creep." I wear it when I go to walmart. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff